Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just ventured onto the Scobie thread, some of the replies are fabulous!

Reactions: 8
This may be a stupid question, but having no idea of his true "employment status" in the USA... how can he work or be employed by several companies (as suggested will be the case by DeuxMoi) at the same time unless he is a freelancer/consultant and/or working via an agency. So he can't be a permanent F-T employee of the new wokey pokey HQ in San Fran surely, right?

And of course the visa questions...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Would anyone like to choose one of our top 3 titles and fire up a new thread?

@Orangeinessex with 42 votes
Harry and Megan 81: Seems as if working for the harkles is a poisoned chalice, you'll get a cup of tea ...thrown with malice

@Kittypops with 38 votes
#82 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

And from the pinned poll, the winner was (but I've forgotten who coined it!)

Duke of Hazzard and Little MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg!

Reactions: 13
That Wedding, though?
Fecking dreadful 😖 .......what were they thinking?
I thought at one point, I was watching Kenny Everett's Brother Lee Love ...
Thank you ❤❤ I knew it reminded me of something!! Brother Lee Love. Yes!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would anyone like to choose one of our top 3 titles and fire up a new thread?

@Orangeinessex with 42 votes
Harry and Megan 81: Seems as if working for the harkles is a poisoned chalice, you'll get a cup of tea ...thrown with malice

@Kittypops with 38 votes
#82 Harry's no wimp-o, nows he's Head Chimpo!

And from the pinned poll, the winner was (but I've forgotten who coined it!)

Duke of Hazzard and Little MerMeg, no titles no cash, you'll just have to beg!
I think the poll one should be picked and then the other two go on a new poll for the next one 😊

Reactions: 8
I think they will divorce, once she's worked out the best way to take him to the cleaners, keep the kids (because useful/good optics) and get as much money as possible. Her next victim will be lined up first though - one wouldnt want to leave anything to chance, obvs...
She isn't getting any younger and all this bad publicity... Where will she find the next victim?

Reactions: 10
Wait, has Omid Scrotum removed that obnoxious tweet, I can’t see it anymore !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
#82 Harry got a job but he is still a knob
And this one into the next poll.

We need to be able to add titles for the new poll, but perhaps hold off voting for a few days, until we have more to choose from?

Wait, has Omid Scrotum removed that obnoxious tweet, I can’t see it anymore !
I can't either, but several of us have reported it, and we can't be the only ones

Reactions: 12
And this one into the next poll.

We need to be able to add titles for the new poll, but perhaps hold off voting for a few days, until we have more to choose from?

I can't either, but several of us have reported it, and we can't be the only ones
It was still there when i looked

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.