Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this time he’s fighting the global fight against fake news....the epidemic if you will.

And he’s doing this simply by telling Meghan Markle theIr Wifi is offline and he’s not sure when it will be back up.
As there seems to be a risk that some people will be offended, could you please remove my post number 701. Thanks.

Then I promise to stick with Hamster related pix!

If you actually look at her IMDb it’s just too funny that sugars say she was destined for Hollywood and had ‘made her way in entertainment’ HAHA what.

M is delusional and probably believes this to be the case, but my question is why?! 39 or so years old at the time, written out of her only real gig on suits. H was a lifeline/ last shot at fame, not some kind of bonus that just added to her already astronomical success and fame 😭
She's as pathetic as her washed up ginger prick Prince.

She doesn't care if she has fame or infamy, as long as she's spoken about. She's twisted.

Reactions: 13
As you say probably a case of seeing William's marriage "I want one of those too", Hazbeen didn't want to be outdone and kept being rejected as a swain-for-life because he had the same shallow attitude to women as he had for his military appointments. Minimum commitment, all show and medals and stiff hats but zero understanding of the hard work and input required.
Along came bunny-boiler Minge who made him feel like a Real Man, a stallion, clever sexy and special. Then misunderstood, undermined, and flattened like roadkill.
I can't stand him but I think it's very sad he's been set up by these pyramid parasites like a prize wally in this non-job of Chimpo, cynically touting for mental health sufferers to sell hope to.
Everyone's laughing behind his back as he attends non-meetings and tries to look clever and keep up with the big boys in his woolly and befuddled brain. He's not of sound mind, but who cares? What matters is his title on the website.
Presumably we can call Hazzbeen Chimpo but not Minge?
Hazza : ‘Aw, I wanna brown baby!
Along comes Megs just in time: ‘You want brown? I can do brown, baby’.
Some moons later...
Hazza: ‘Looks Megs, I don’t like to complain but I wanted a brown baby, not a ginger’

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She doesn't care if she has fame or infamy, as long as she's spoken about. She's twisted.
It would be one thing if she just owned it, ie the fact she’s a talentless nobody who schemed and got lucky.

It’s the way she carries on about being this humanitarian, feminist and iconic world famous actress. Twisted, as you say!

Reactions: 11

Lol, she thinks because shes been on the tele in america ( on something made for a cable tv channel with 141 viewers) , shes a DIVA ICON STAR ACTRESS INFLUENCER 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow! I've never even seen a Chimpo with 4 buckets of opportunity - two max. But then, he is the Prince of Chimpo's.

Chimpo Two Buckets.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol, she thinks because shes been on the tele in america ( on something made for a cable tv channel with 141 viewers) , shes a DIVA ICON STAR ACTRESS INFLUENCER 😀
She's a two bit mattress actress, her knees show you how she got anywhere in life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
On a serious note, is H still representing Armed Forces Charities here in the UK? Or will all that suffer now ?... 😐

Perhaps Mehgraine will shoehorn him into something charitable over there instead........

Raising dollars for the fitment of glitterball handles for the unisex bogs in college, or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And Grace was a lovely person who had leaned to love her adoptive country and its people. The scenes here when she died is something people will remember forever. Not saying the people of the UK would fist bump and high five each other if anything happened to Smeg but I don’t think she would get the same reaction as Princess Grace.
... or Diana, Princess of Wales.

Reactions: 13
On a serious note, is H still representing Armed Forces Charities here in the UK? Or will all that suffer now ?... 😐

Perhaps Mehgraine will shoehorn him into something charitable over there instead........

Raising dollars for the fitment of glitterball handles for the unisex bogs in college, or something??
Talking of ‘glitter balls ‘ maybe Haznoballz will enter as a contestant on ‘Dancing with the stars/Strictly’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From the Daily Mail comments, in response to this bit: BetterUp also throws regular onesie-fancy dress parties for staff, including at Halloween

Can you get a WW2 German onesie? Asking for a friend.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.