Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But this would imply that there was some truth in what Smeggy said. I thought that their private ceremony was just a wedding rehearsal or a private exchange of vows. Why should the Archbishop be intimidated if this was the case?

He's certainly not a very impressive man if he lets himself be intimidated by cuntface ! What a twit.
Maybe they really asked him to do some kind of off the record lovefest ceremony and he thought it would be of no consequence, but oh so nice for the love birds to have their own private moment to remember for the rest of their blessed lives.

The mere accusation of wrong doing and no way of clearing themselves from suspicions cast might be enough for someone with a pure heart.
If I were subject to the tale spinning of such a malicious mind, I would realise, I'd have no chance of ever winning against them and it would most certainly make me physically ill. He was in all the papers, not only in the UK, but in other countries, too. It must be very haunting for him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Maybe this here from Quora helps 'shining a light' ;)

Is this why the Archbishop was Markled?...

Duchess Diaries

Moderator · Posted Mon by Benjamin Smallbrook
https://www.quora.com/notifications/collection?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__sncid__=13263251132#
Is this why the Archbishop was Markled?
Last week, it was suggested to me that Meghan Markle lied about the Archbishop of Canterbury marrying them in a private ceremony three days before the wedding, to get her own back on him!
How true this account is, I’m not sure? I would say it’s about 80% accurate because it came from a trusted journalist who works closely with the Royal Family.
After the wedding ceremony (the real one - not the one three days earlier) the Archbishop of Canterbury had his say. It is clear, he would not have uttered a word without Royal support.
Apparently, he told Meghan Markle that Bishop Curry’s full-throated diatribe which lasted 13 minutes was an embarrassment to the Royal Family. “A Gospel singing, happy-clappy ceremony was not appropriate for a royal Wedding in St George’s Chapel, and an embarrassment to the Royal Family.”

The look on the faces of the Royals was there for all to see. They were bemused, and struggled to keep their laughs hidden from the TV cameras.

We can only guess how Meghan Markle reacted to the Archbishop’s reprimand. From what we now know about her, I would imagine Meghan Markle accused him of being racist.
She knew that if she lied to Oprah Winfrey about the Archbishop Justin Welby marrying them before the big day, it would make life difficult for him. But she could have had no idea how much it would have hurt him.
Markle has caused him to become a gibbering wreck! The Archbishop has been hiding away, refusing to speak to the Press, and refusing to put the record straight. The phones at his Lambeth Palace residence have been on lockdown. He has refused to answer emails. Posts on the Archbishop’s facebook page have been deleted. He has refused calls for him to appear on BBC news programmes to clear the air.
Yesterday saw the first eight years completed in his role as the Archbishop of Canterbury, and it was the first time he has had to employ staff at the Lambeth Palaces offices to shield him from the Press. Meghan Markle has dropped him from a great height, and he doesn’t know how to cope with it. It is something he has never had to deal with before.

People are now saying the Archbishop of Canterbury is refusing to tell the truth! He has been accused of hiding behind his altar, and calls for him to resign are resounding around the Church of England. The Church that Her Majesty the Queen is the head of. A double hit from Markle!
It would appear that nobody is safe when Ms Markle decides it’s pay-back time. The list is lengthening by the hour! Her own family, the Queen, Prince William, Catherine, Prince Charles, the Press, Piers Morgan, and now the Archbishop of Canterbury – all have felt the full force of the spiteful actress.
I have a feeling Harry has no idea what’s coming his way!
Even as a dyed in the wool atheist I find her behaviour towards the Archbishop abhorrent. What a witch she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe they really asked him to do some kind of off the record lovefest ceremony and he thought it would be of no consequence, but oh so nice for the love birds to have their own private moment to remember for the rest of their blessed lives.

The mere accusation of wrong doing and no way of clearing themselves from suspicions cast might be enough for someone with a pure heart.
If I were subject to the tale spinning of such a malicious mind, I would realise, I'd have no chance of ever winning against them and it would most certainly make me physically ill. He was in all the papers, not only in the UK, but in other countries, too. It must be very haunting for him.
The ArchBish fell for Megz hook, line and sinker. Who knows what actually went on there, but at best he looks a fool. His comments before her baptism are quite something, given all we know about The Duchess...

Church of England leader Justin Welby, who will officiate the service at Windsor Castle, spoke of meeting the bride-to-be at her baptism into the Anglican faith ahead of the wedding.

Dr Welby said: 'I've got to know her a bit and she's a very remarkable person... she is someone of thoughtfulness, integrity, service, commitment to duty.'

Although he was allowed to gush about the wonderful Meghan, he couldn't speak about the private baptism..

Archbishop Welby said he was 'not allowed to talk about' baptising Ms Markle.

The top-secret ceremony took place at the Chapel Royal, with holy water from the River Jordan used during the 45-minute service.

Archbishop Welby said: 'It is private to the Royal Family.

'[I think] exactly what I think when I am asked to baptise anybody. It is a privilege. It is a wonderful thing to do and it is part of the ministry of a priest to do baptism

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Maybe this here from Quora helps 'shining a light' ;)

Is this why the Archbishop was Markled?...

Duchess Diaries

Moderator · Posted Mon by Benjamin Smallbrook
https://www.quora.com/notifications/collection?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__sncid__=13263251132#
Is this why the Archbishop was Markled?
Last week, it was suggested to me that Meghan Markle lied about the Archbishop of Canterbury marrying them in a private ceremony three days before the wedding, to get her own back on him!
How true this account is, I’m not sure? I would say it’s about 80% accurate because it came from a trusted journalist who works closely with the Royal Family.
After the wedding ceremony (the real one - not the one three days earlier) the Archbishop of Canterbury had his say. It is clear, he would not have uttered a word without Royal support.
Apparently, he told Meghan Markle that Bishop Curry’s full-throated diatribe which lasted 13 minutes was an embarrassment to the Royal Family. “A Gospel singing, happy-clappy ceremony was not appropriate for a royal Wedding in St George’s Chapel, and an embarrassment to the Royal Family.”

The look on the faces of the Royals was there for all to see. They were bemused, and struggled to keep their laughs hidden from the TV cameras.

We can only guess how Meghan Markle reacted to the Archbishop’s reprimand. From what we now know about her, I would imagine Meghan Markle accused him of being racist.
She knew that if she lied to Oprah Winfrey about the Archbishop Justin Welby marrying them before the big day, it would make life difficult for him. But she could have had no idea how much it would have hurt him.
Markle has caused him to become a gibbering wreck! The Archbishop has been hiding away, refusing to speak to the Press, and refusing to put the record straight. The phones at his Lambeth Palace residence have been on lockdown. He has refused to answer emails. Posts on the Archbishop’s facebook page have been deleted. He has refused calls for him to appear on BBC news programmes to clear the air.
Yesterday saw the first eight years completed in his role as the Archbishop of Canterbury, and it was the first time he has had to employ staff at the Lambeth Palaces offices to shield him from the Press. Meghan Markle has dropped him from a great height, and he doesn’t know how to cope with it. It is something he has never had to deal with before.

People are now saying the Archbishop of Canterbury is refusing to tell the truth! He has been accused of hiding behind his altar, and calls for him to resign are resounding around the Church of England. The Church that Her Majesty the Queen is the head of. A double hit from Markle!
It would appear that nobody is safe when Ms Markle decides it’s pay-back time. The list is lengthening by the hour! Her own family, the Queen, Prince William, Catherine, Prince Charles, the Press, Piers Morgan, and now the Archbishop of Canterbury – all have felt the full force of the spiteful actress.
I have a feeling Harry has no idea what’s coming his way!
I think the Archbishop should make some sort of statement.
I am seeing plenty of comments calling for his resignation.
The best comments are the ones that are claiming the CofE have now silenced M and thats why she backtracked on the secret wedding. She is the fall guy for the Archbishops illegal wedding. 🙄🙄
They also claim he Baptised Archie when he couldn't have done because he was speaking at a Synod.
Was that ever clarified by the Archbishop or the RF?

Reactions: 19

Yes I agree and it's not very nice that he has been dragged into this mess but if he is head of the church he should be able to issue a simple statement saying there was a misunderstanding!

Reactions: 29
I'm not sure I quite believe the story about Welby, other than him saying nothing, which is likely to avoid embroiling himself and the CoE and the Queen in a some foreign slag's personal drama. She would love to drag him into a slanging match, I'm sure. The whole 'say nothing, explain nothing' approach lets the story burn out on just the facts, which are it didn't and could not have happened ther way Markle told it to her dumb US audience who don't know English law. Markle's already backed down with her orginal dumb story anyway. I think she spun the tale to make herself sound romantic martyr-victim to a dumb US audience which buys all her other feints in this direction.

I think the story about him slating the US pastor dude to her is also bullshit after the fact. These ceremonies are rehearsed and scripted, no way would he not know what was about to unfurl in there on the day It also would open him to accusations of racism etc. Yes, the ceremony was clownish, stupidly long, and full of unintentional mirth to the UK audience. Welby however was probably excited as duck to have a black foriegn pastor doing some exotic old clappy tit in there. He's hardly a proper Anglican traditionalist, he's in with the charismatic lot, embarrassingly. He's actually down with speaking in tongues and all that hysterical tit, like Pentecostalists, so a black happy clappy bullshit time would hardly be shocking to him.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
've personally found working with a BetterUp coach to be invaluable. I was matched with a truly awesome coach who has given me sound advice and a fresh perspective. And because we believe in strengthening our own mental fitness, our entire Archewell team also has access to BetterUp coaching.
Harry Dearheart, if this is so, you need to get your money back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the story about him slating the US pastor dude to her is also bullshit after the fact.
Yes, so do I. Why would he complain to Megain? He'd be more likely to complain to the actual Pastor. No point in saying anything to Megain. If Welby has taken to his bed then it's probably because he baptised the devil and then married her off in a church ceremony. He probably can't get over being so wrong about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe he made reference to the Marines in his spiel!
Everything they either do or say is antagonism hidden in plain sight
:mad:
my cousin who was in his forward party in Afganisttan on his first tour while he was still in The Blues & Royals and gaurd of honour at his wedding thinks he is an Absolute bleep for dragging The Regiment thru the mud actully everyone thinks he is a spineless bleep

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just wonder: Harry is supposed to do a serie on mental health with Apple, they are supposed to create content for Netflix and Spotify, also to take care of the charities they still patron and now Harry has a job at BetterUp. How in hell are they supposed to have time and energy to work on so many projects? Most bizarre is that for now almost nothing has been done - I mean they did one podcast, a few zooms, gave money to some charities during the last year. And that's it.
OOH, meant to say about that last night.
I reckon that Aunty Orca got him the Chimpo job, pulled a few strings or called in favours or whatever, so that when she and hazno do the mental health program they're planning he can look as if he actually has some authority on the subject. Up until Chimpo(and in truth even WITH Chimpo he has no standing, no experience, no background other than having dodgy mental health himself. Now he can boast "In my position as Chimpo I ... blah blah blah waffle shine a light yadda yadda yadda " so he gives off a vibe of being someone who knows his stuff. The position gives the chimpo the gravitas he desperately lacks. Sad for him that it's really a bullshit position but it gives him a pat on the head and a little gold star on his rather bare CV.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The ArchBish fell for Megz hook, line and sinker. Who knows what actually went on there, but at best he looks a fool. His comments before her baptism are quite something, given all we know about The Duchess...

Church of England leader Justin Welby, who will officiate the service at Windsor Castle, spoke of meeting the bride-to-be at her baptism into the Anglican faith ahead of the wedding.

Dr Welby said: 'I've got to know her a bit and she's a very remarkable person... she is someone of thoughtfulness, integrity, service, commitment to duty.'

Although he was allowed to gush about the wonderful Meghan, he couldn't speak about the private baptism..

Archbishop Welby said he was 'not allowed to talk about' baptising Ms Markle.

The top-secret ceremony took place at the Chapel Royal, with holy water from the River Jordan used during the 45-minute service.

Archbishop Welby said: 'It is private to the Royal Family.

'[I think] exactly what I think when I am asked to baptise anybody. It is a privilege. It is a wonderful thing to do and it is part of the ministry of a priest to do baptism

This excuse for head of the Christian church should be sacked and his past pulled to pieces - he is a complete and utter moron. I have no respect for him whatsoever. A man who is supposed to have worked in the real world and is made-out to be a fool and he can't even be bothered to tell the truth. He is terrible. He met her a couple of times and bestows attributes she clearly doesn't have at all and never has. He is a c**t.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This excuse for head of the Christian church should be sacked and his past pulled to pieces - he is a complete and utter moron. I have no respect for him whatsoever. A man who is supposed to have worked in the real world and is made-out to be a fool and he can't even be bothered to tell the truth. He is terrible. He met her a couple of times and bestows attributes she clearly doesn't have at all and never has. He is a c**t.
Him and Omid Scabies are firmly in the sphincter of MeAgain UnreMarkable

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think the Chimpo position could have been created entirely to give Harry something of substance to add to his Mental Health documentaries (Apple or Netflix)?
I mean, could his PR have actually commissioned this unsalaried position so that it would be mutually beneficial to both Harry (to show his commitment to public service and mental health) and the Better Up company to get some freebie Princely public appearances?

I imagine him sitting in the new workplace - feet up on the desk (wearing his holey suede shoes) - headset on and telling people calling in for help "you are brave" or "self care is how you take your power back"
I just posted similar(but with Orca getting him the post for that gravitas he needs).
I promise I wasn't copying you, please forgive me. Great minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Church needs to get back to basics and throw out all this woke crap

Reactions: 23
OOH, meant to say about that last night.
I reckon that Aunty Orca got him the Chimpo job, pulled a few strings or called in favours or whatever, so that when she and hazno do the mental health program they're planning he can look as if he actually has some authority on the subject. Up until Chimpo(and in truth even WITH Chimpo he has no standing, no experience, no background other than having dodgy mental health himself. Now he can boast "In my position as Chimpo I ... blah blah blah waffle shine a light yadda yadda yadda " so he gives off a vibe of being someone who knows his stuff. The position gives the chimpo the gravitas he desperately lacks. Sad for him that it's really a bullshit position but it gives him a pat on the head and a little gold star on his rather bare CV.
He could have taught polo and how to dress for less (same suit over and over).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.