Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we seem to be in DelBoy territory..

Royal Foundation established HeadsTogether, which had a number of initiatives around mental health. One of them was a toolkit called HeadFit.
Royal Foundation still co-ordinates a number of campaigns under the HeadsTogether initiative. It looks like the toolkit, which they called HeadFit, left with Harry? The website has a giant picture of the ginger one, is still described as a .org (so a non-profit) and is copyright The Royal Foundation. Then hunky chum Fl Lt Nathan Jones seems to have registered a limited company called HEADFIT FOR LIFE CIC in June 2020, which was renamed Peak Fitness Mental Health in September 2020...

Nathan's bio includes the Royal Foundation's headfit.org
Public Figure
RAF Pilot|Co-Founder @declassnetwork and Peak State Mental Fitness|Promoting Mental Fitness https://headfit.org/

Nathan also interviewed Harry on his military podcast last year...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I actually feel a bit sick when reading all that mal-information shite. I mean, The Hag and its Chimpo are actually experts in doing just this. How on the face of the earth can they be preaching against it? It's crazy.

I don't honestly know whether they're trolling everyone, are genuinely stupid or plain evil.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
“During my decade in the military,”

Ten years of being promoted beyond his capabilities, also being cosseted and protected in Afghanistan. Go on Harry, I dare you to ask REAL soldiers what they think of you! Remember when you ditched the Marines Memorial to pimp your beastly wife at the Disney première? H & M are charlatans!
I can't believe he made reference to the Marines in his spiel!
Everything they either do or say is antagonism hidden in plain sight
:mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Please, please, PLEASE can we have Prince Chimpo in the next thread title? I ask this of all those people who are so good at thinking them up. Looking at you, @keylimepie :geek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Putting an unqualified, inexperienced, untrained clown at the head of such a position ridiculises the entire concept and importance of good mental health and geniune support. This is so wrong.
Mental health is a subcategory of overall health. Let's change the word "mental" to "cardiovascular " and give Hazno the same title : don't care if it is "cosmetic"... the optics is that it trivialises the importance. You would put at the very least a doctor or a nurse with experience in, say, cardiovascular disease,/research/surgery. You do not put someone like Hazza who was incapable of getting his suicidal wife the proper care.
Seething

I bet they will also use those fine arts of Graphology and Phrenology. I'd love to hear their expert views on MMs scribbles and JCMHs friar tuck
Look at the guy who started the company, Alexi Robichaux. His full CV is on Linkedin. He's a political science BA who worked for Disney for a year in planning, another year for a management consultancy for venture capital companies as a product manager and then fucked off to start-ups.

I guarantee nobody in this organisation has any real medical education or background worth a tit in mental health. The point is SELLING. What he's shilling is no different from the stupid management packages like TQM that were sold to moronic companies in the 90s.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Prince Commissioner Chimpo has got 2 “jobs” in 48 hours when there’s thousands of people who have lost their jobs throughout the coronavirus pandemic. I just can’t anymore.
I still take the description of a job with a grain of salt. You can give a 3-year-old a "job" of cleaning up his toys but I wouldn't pay them for it nor would I expect them to do a good job, so.. Until I see him actually do something concrete adding value, I remain amused and sceptical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually feel a bit sick when reading all that mal-information shite. I mean, The Hag and its Chimpo are actually experts in doing just this. How on the face of the earth can they be preaching against it? It's crazy.

I don't honestly know whether they're trolling everyone, are genuinely stupid or plain evil.
the irony spillways are close to breaking point today:
Misinformation gig given that they have just been caught redhanded misinforming about their wedding and taking the Archbishop of Canterbury, the head of the church of England and Anglican church, down (physically, it would seem, as he has taken to his bed and refuses to speak to anyone)... because taking down a head of state and the head of the British Monarch (and the back ups at the same time) was clearly not enough.

Murdoch connection given that he is still suing someone about a phone hacking thingy that happened 15 years ago (eye roll)
Woke-fest gig on Mental Health given that he couldn't get his wife the ehlp she supposedly needed, and where they dress up .... he is rally gonna wow them with his costume choices

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Back in 2015, Omid Scobie wrote a piece on Angelina Jolie's 'secret wedding'. Meghan thinks she's the next incarnation of Angelina, so did they stick in a 'secret wedding' story thinking it was a bit of Brangelina celebrity cos-play? Maybe this was all just stupidity, not blackmail?

That said, I keep thinking if the wedding ceremony answer was straightforward, Lambeth Palace would have made a short, simple comment on the record. Makes me think there's something not quite right here about what the Archbish was persuaded to do by La Markle. He was very noticeably infatuated by her...
Maybe this here from Quora helps 'shining a light' ;)

Is this why the Archbishop was Markled?...

Duchess Diaries

Moderator · Posted Mon by Benjamin Smallbrook
https://www.quora.com/notifications/collection?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__sncid__=13263251132#
Is this why the Archbishop was Markled?
Last week, it was suggested to me that Meghan Markle lied about the Archbishop of Canterbury marrying them in a private ceremony three days before the wedding, to get her own back on him!
How true this account is, I’m not sure? I would say it’s about 80% accurate because it came from a trusted journalist who works closely with the Royal Family.
After the wedding ceremony (the real one - not the one three days earlier) the Archbishop of Canterbury had his say. It is clear, he would not have uttered a word without Royal support.
Apparently, he told Meghan Markle that Bishop Curry’s full-throated diatribe which lasted 13 minutes was an embarrassment to the Royal Family. “A Gospel singing, happy-clappy ceremony was not appropriate for a royal Wedding in St George’s Chapel, and an embarrassment to the Royal Family.”

The look on the faces of the Royals was there for all to see. They were bemused, and struggled to keep their laughs hidden from the TV cameras.

We can only guess how Meghan Markle reacted to the Archbishop’s reprimand. From what we now know about her, I would imagine Meghan Markle accused him of being racist.
She knew that if she lied to Oprah Winfrey about the Archbishop Justin Welby marrying them before the big day, it would make life difficult for him. But she could have had no idea how much it would have hurt him.
Markle has caused him to become a gibbering wreck! The Archbishop has been hiding away, refusing to speak to the Press, and refusing to put the record straight. The phones at his Lambeth Palace residence have been on lockdown. He has refused to answer emails. Posts on the Archbishop’s facebook page have been deleted. He has refused calls for him to appear on BBC news programmes to clear the air.
Yesterday saw the first eight years completed in his role as the Archbishop of Canterbury, and it was the first time he has had to employ staff at the Lambeth Palaces offices to shield him from the Press. Meghan Markle has dropped him from a great height, and he doesn’t know how to cope with it. It is something he has never had to deal with before.

People are now saying the Archbishop of Canterbury is refusing to tell the truth! He has been accused of hiding behind his altar, and calls for him to resign are resounding around the Church of England. The Church that Her Majesty the Queen is the head of. A double hit from Markle!
It would appear that nobody is safe when Ms Markle decides it’s pay-back time. The list is lengthening by the hour! Her own family, the Queen, Prince William, Catherine, Prince Charles, the Press, Piers Morgan, and now the Archbishop of Canterbury – all have felt the full force of the spiteful actress.
I have a feeling Harry has no idea what’s coming his way!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Title suggestion:
#82--ChimpO BetterUp his game because he is quickly losing his money and fame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Duchess Diaries

https://www.quora.com/notifications/collection?__filter__=all&__nsrc__=1&__sncid__=13263251132#
Last week, it was suggested to me that Meghan Markle lied about the Archbishop of Canterbury marrying them in a private ceremony three days before the wedding, to get her own back on him!
How true this account is, I’m not sure? I would say it’s about 80% accurate because it came from a trusted journalist who works closely with the Royal Family.
After the wedding ceremony (the real one - not the one three days earlier) the Archbishop of Canterbury had his say. It is clear, he would not have uttered a word without Royal support.
Apparently, he told Meghan Markle that Bishop Curry’s full-throated diatribe which lasted 13 minutes was an embarrassment to the Royal Family. “A Gospel singing, happy-clappy ceremony was not appropriate for a royal Wedding in St George’s Chapel, and an embarrassment to the Royal Family.”

The look on the faces of the Royals was there for all to see. They were bemused, and struggled to keep their laughs hidden from the TV cameras.

We can only guess how Meghan Markle reacted to the Archbishop’s reprimand. From what we now know about her, I would imagine Meghan Markle accused him of being racist.
She knew that if she lied to Oprah Winfrey about the Archbishop Justin Welby marrying them before the big day, it would make life difficult for him. But she could have had no idea how much it would have hurt him.
Markle has caused him to become a gibbering wreck! The Archbishop has been hiding away, refusing to speak to the Press, and refusing to put the record straight. The phones at his Lambeth Palace residence have been on lockdown. He has refused to answer emails. Posts on the Archbishop’s facebook page have been deleted. He has refused calls for him to appear on BBC news programmes to clear the air.
Yesterday saw the first eight years completed in his role as the Archbishop of Canterbury, and it was the first time he has had to employ staff at the Lambeth Palaces offices to shield him from the Press. Meghan Markle has dropped him from a great height, and he doesn’t know how to cope with it. It is something he has never had to deal with before.

People are now saying the Archbishop of Canterbury is refusing to tell the truth! He has been accused of hiding behind his altar, and calls for him to resign are resounding around the Church of England. The Church that Her Majesty the Queen is the head of. A double hit from Markle!
It would appear that nobody is safe when Ms Markle decides it’s pay-back time. The list is lengthening by the hour! Her own family, the Queen, Prince William, Catherine, Prince Charles, the Press, Piers Morgan, and now the Archbishop of Canterbury – all have felt the full force of the spiteful actress.

Wow, I wonder if there's any truth in this?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
It reminds of the brilliant tv show 'Twenty Twelve'. Are we really certain it isn't an elaborate piss take? The pilgrimage trail makes me weep with laughter and the 'inner work' days! OMG. 😂

56840308-D5DF-4F1B-9937-D3FA928F2426.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Duchess Diaries

But this would imply that there was some truth in what Smeggy said. I thought that their private ceremony was just a wedding rehearsal or a private exchange of vows. Why should the Archbishop be intimidated if this was the case?

He's certainly not a very impressive man if he lets himself be intimidated by cuntface ! What a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow, I wonder if there's any truth in this?
At least it does sound like something that could have well happened. The assumed patterns of behaviour are all fitting the persons they are ascribed to and it would solve the puzzle quite nicely.

Reactions: 17
Thread Suggestion

Prince Chimpo gets a job in Mental, Megsy hopes it comes with dental.

just for you @Allflightscancelled 😘

Or this one...

Who cares if the titles go, for now I am Prince Chimpo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You just can't make this tit up.. Prince Chimpo is now a Commissioner for Information Disorder 🤯

Prince Harry has announced another new job today - his second in 48 hours - as a commissioner for study into the 'avalanche of misinformation' in the digital world funded by a controversial billionaire.

The Duke of Sussex is joining the Aspen Institute's new Commission on Information Disorder along with Kathryn Murdoch, the wife of Rupert Murdoch's son James, who resigned from his father's media empire last year.

The commission is funded by billionaire Craig Newmark, who founded the Craigslist, a classified adverts website branded a 'cesspool of crime' after it emerged hundreds of crimes were facilitated as a result of contact via the site, including women exploited in a growing 'sex for rent' scandal during the coronavirus pandemic.

Let's hear what Lord High Prince Chimpo the Commissioner has to say:

Harry said in a statement: 'As I've said, the experience of today's digital world has us inundated with an avalanche of misinformation, affecting our ability as individuals as well as societies to think clearly and truly understand the world we live in.

'It's my belief that this is a humanitarian issue and as such, it demands a multi-stakeholder response from advocacy voices, members of the media, academic researchers, and both government and civil society leaders. I'm eager to join this new Aspen commission and look forward to working on a solution-oriented approach to the information disorder crisis.'

Well Hazza, about that 'avalanche of misinformation', maybe there are a few items from your Oprah interview you might like to clear up first...
Google says Aspen Institute HQ is in Washington DC. They can call it nonprofit or humanistic studies or whatever fancy terms they slap it on. But to me, it sounds like another Cambridge Analytica where the rich and elite harvest data from all the peasants to fund their mansions.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.