Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who would your money be on as senior royal?
Andrew could be a candidate for any number of reasons but that all seems passe now........I wonder if Smeggy will claim that Charles made a pass at her?
I wonder if it's the alleged affair again?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry 😮😮😮😮😮😮
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someone’s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I haven’t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they can’t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, “What the hell are they going to do next?!’

I can’t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I haven’t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.
Funnily enough, I've been thinking it will end in a death too. Only I thought there would be a suicide, or at least a murder made to look like a suicide. Of course I do have a vivid imagination and a love of Agatha Christie novels so take it with a pinch of salt. The thought of 'Merry Widow Markle' ending up in prison is just so tempting though. Oh, and I've been reading the Tarot for over 40 years and I'm known to be accurate. Haven't read any cards for these two though. Wouldn't waste my time :D

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I am voting for divorce and relatively quickly - I just think the divorce will take forever unless she has her next mark life partner in the bag.

Am thinking in the next 18 months if they get all support removed from the RF, less than that if all the titles and succession goes (keeping it all crossed for that tbh).
I think there could be a divorce in the next couple of years if the Royal Family stick to their guns, and don't give them any more money, ideally remove their titles and Haz from the Line of Succession and Netflix and Spotify go tits up. If all that happens, there is nothing left but her political ambitions, which she won't be able to hack and could be quite entertaining. Then she'll take everything out on him.

Funnily enough, I've been thinking it will end in a death too. Only I thought there would be a suicide, or at least a murder made to look like a suicide. Of course I do have a vivid imagination and a love of Agatha Christie novels so take it with a pinch of salt. The thought of 'Merry Widow Markle' ending up in prison is just so tempting though. Oh, and I've been reading the Tarot for over 40 years and I'm known to be accurate. Haven't read any cards for these two though. Wouldn't waste my time :D
Please have a go!

ETA: @Cassandra333 How do you read cards for someone who isn't there? Don't people normally pick their own?

Perhaps the chickens will peck him to death?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What I don't understand is they "hate" the UK hence they left (among many other real and fake reasons for leaving). UK media is bad, the British people are bad etc. YET they want the titles and security paid for by the British people while they live in America.... the very people they "hate". How is that fair? If I hate someone, I don't want to associate with them or see them ever again. Once Charles becomes king, they will still be half in, half out with their new titles, wouldn't it? I am perfectly fine if PC gives them more lump sum but this time remove all their titles and line of succession.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
What I don't understand is they "hate" the UK hence they left (among many other real and fake reasons for leaving). UK media is bad, the British people are bad etc. YET they want the titles and security paid for by the British people while they live in America.... the very people they "hate". How is that fair? If I hate someone, I don't want to associate with them or see them ever again. Once Charles becomes king, they will still be half in, half out with their new titles, wouldn't it? I am perfectly fine if PC gives them more lump sum but this time remove all their titles and line of succession.
BIB Well I'm not. They've made their bed, so they should bloody well lie in it. Let the mugs who have collaborated with them fund them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've never written this out but honestly I feel the same. I dislike him but I genuinely hope he gets the help he needs because he's very very very troubled and traumatised and he's attacking blindly, and being smothered by a narc with no way out ... Once he sees public opinion turn on him it'll get very dark for sure.
Do you really? I am glad it is not just me because it sounds just too far fetched and outlandish to put into words. I just can’t see a happy ending at all for any of them, as terribly sad as that sounds.

I also think that his personal trauma runs very deep and that MM has caused it to rear its ugly head after the many years he spent in therapy trying to deal with it. It feel to me like, once he had finally grieved and put his issues firmly in the past, she came along and brought everything all back into the open again for her own selfish good. Now all his demons are back in Technicolor and he no longer has his close family around him to lean back on for help and support. She seems to know exactly which of his buttons to press to get the exact response she wants, be that anger, pity, revengeful, spite etc.

Mental health wise, MM is the worst type of person he could have ever met and had children with. I feel she has definitely exploited every single one of his weaknesses for her own gain. I think he is very slowly waking up to realise this.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
BIB Well I'm not. They've made their bed, so they should bloody well lie in it. Let the mugs who have collaborated with them fund them.
I am definitely hiring you Jar if I ever come across a blackmail situation. 😅
I just want them gone, along with their drama. Sick of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have no sympathy for H at all. We are all adults and responsible for our actions. Yes she has made him worse but he is no shrinking violet.
I agree! That line in the interview where he implied that they/ Meghan did so well in Australia that the RF were basically threatened by their superstar qualities 🤢.
It reminds me of the type of girl who can’t get on with other women and then somehow convinces herself that they are all just jealous.
He’s just the same. Thinks he has extra charisma and deserves to be at the top- which she has fuelled.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I agree! That line in the interview where he implied that they/ Meghan did so well in Australia that the RF were basically threatened by their superstar qualities 🤢.
It reminds me of the type of girl who can’t get on with other women and then somehow convinces herself that they are all just jealous.
He’s just the same. Thinks he has extra charisma and deserves to be at the top- which she has fuelled.
He also said 'we are part of the solution'. Hmm

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So who would your money be on as senior royal?
Andrew could be a candidate for any number of reasons but that all seems passe now........I wonder if Smeggy will claim that Charles made a pass at her?
My mind has gone there, too.

I think it's more than possible she made a pass at him, psycho/sicko that she is.

I remember reading that they had a good relationship and she'd shown much interest in the RF history and he was showing her around the family archives.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Re suicide

If it was Smeggie, it would have to be after a brutal political campaign, which showed her to be the lying witch she is, and exposed all her marriages, moon bumps, lies, bullying and god knows what else. If she did it before that, we would get the blame.

For Haz, it would have to be after a particularly nasty divorce, with her telling particularly malicious lies about him (and possibly the RF) and completely ruins his reputation (what’s left of it). She gets full custody of the children, with very little (supervised) access for him. He’s devastated, realises what a complete duck up he is and what a mess of everyone’s lives he’s made and then kills himself.

Any other suicide scenario for Haz would upset William too much. It would need to be down to her psychotic behaviour, taking him
off medication etc, rather than any current issues with his mental health.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
After the interview, which I didn't watch, but did read about, my conclusion was the same as this psychic reading.

Meghan is messing with an ancient family with deep connections, presumably for fame and money, and it's dangerous.

To put it into context, during the First World War, half of European royalty ceased to exist. The British royal family survived, they're not a family you can push around.

Look Diana didn't break them. And Meghan wasn't a 19 year old Ingenue forced into a loveless marriage. If Diana hasn't broken them this isn't going to

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If we still have to keep paying for these two in any way, shape or form I want an opt out button on my PAYE thank you very much Brenda! Why should I, who scrimps and scrapes for what I need, fund anything for her to sit there in her expensive gear whining about how hard done by she is.

Just duck orrfff!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I had to sit on my hand to type this:( MM really shoots for a spot in politics :sick: 🤑 🤮

Yes congratulations, whinge, you found your voice....to tell us you like duping people, think you're a mermaid, and are angry people took away "your" kid's birthright and "your" money. I'm fairly sure this is why men worried about emancipating women in public - bitter, ridiculous, petty spats. Still not really seen any time or attention devoted to your huge, gigantic, magnificent philanthropic work.
Oh yeh cos it's all about you. SUCH an icon. We must all admire her.

what sycophantic fuckwittery are we talking about here? Thing is, truth is leaking out right, all of these people are going to turn on her, and I will be thoroughly entertained.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I had to sit on my hand to type this:( MM really shoots for a spot in politics :sick: 🤑 🤮

I swear to god American think this is like 1776 and the Boston tea party, and the War of Independence how it was so awesome yo!!!, They forget that *after* that Britain went on to build the biggest empire and oh in 1812 set the White house on fire. And as a British Indian, all I can say is "duck you there's a direct line between your little rebellion and uh Partition in India".

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My mind has gone there, too.

I think it's more than possible she made a pass at him, psycho/sicko that she is.

I remember reading that they had a good relationship and she'd shown much interest in the RF history and he was showing her around the family archives.
I have a little suspicion that after all those rumours she started about William having an affair, she'll start alluding to him making a pass at her. To drive a further wedge between him and Hazno, and cause grief between W&K. Because she seems the twisted sort that would do so, just to sit laughing at the fallout.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Since all the Harkles stuff began, I have had a very bad feeling that Harry will take his own life when he realises what a mess he has made of it.

However, the very first thought that popped into my head upon reading your comment was that...Meghan kills Harry 😮😮😮😮😮😮
I had an immediate vision of her blowing up into a massive narcissistic rage and hitting him over the head with a heavy vase or something. I know it sounds like something off a farfetched soap opera but stranger things have happened.

I realise that talk of someone’s demise is serious and not something to joke about or speculate on, but I have had a very, very bad feeling that this will all end in tragedy for a long time now. I hope I haven’t upset or offended anyone if my comments come across as crass and unfeeling. I know it is a very sensitive subject, yet it is one that has been brought up for discussion a number of times on these threads now.

With this pair, things are just spiralling out of control more and more with every week that passes. Just as you think they can’t go any lower or do something even worse, and they surpass expectations every time. I am always thinking, “What the hell are they going to do next?!’

I can’t help but feel that, due to all the selfish and deeply hurtful things they have done to their families (and others such as staff), karma will come to deal with them in a very strong way.

BTW, I haven’t watched the psychic video posted at the end of the last thread but I must do so now.
I share your fear. She is so full of hate, I'm not convinced she won't take things too far one day. I get very bad vibes about the whole situation.

Reactions: 29
He thinks he's Diana's son, and William is Charles's. Hence why they were cosplaying as her in South Africa.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.