Harry and Meghan #80 Hazza's completely under Meg's thumb, have you always been this dumb?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't the article based on the latest edition of Scobie's podcast The Heirpod? I wouldn't expect Scobie to shine his light on another journalist's work...

Oh and looks like ANL might be appealing?

Is anyone else gutted that 1st April doesn’t fall on a Sunday this year? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
High Treason on the part of Prince Harry?

With his latest missives delivered through bosom buddy Omid Scobie, this could be an area to consider.

I am no constitutional lawyer, but it is looking increasingly like Prince Harry may be committing High Treason. In attacking the monarchy, he is in my opinion, doing just this by targeting his father - (the heir apparent) and also his brother Prince William. This could be construed as “attempting to undermine the lawfully established line of succession.”

This is punishable by life imprisonment.

Anyone else ?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It may be another way of devaluing him. The narcissist I know gradually disposed of her victims clothes replacing them with what she deemed appropriate. A lot of things that had memories were also gotten rid of. It’s another level of isolation, cutting you off from your past.
My ex did this to me, burnt all my clothes and shoes and marched me to a charity shop where he purchased two hideous outfits for me to wear and a pair of equally hideous brown sandals. In November. That was the final straw for me. I left him. Slightly broken very battered but alive. Win win. There are some crappy people in this world and their sole aim is to hurt others mentally and physically to make themselves feel better. They are called cunts. The world is full of them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Thread title suggestion:
Harry & Meghan #81 You chose to do a moonlight flit, you Mermaid your bed, now lie in it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Photos as requested. I’m unsure if the one lying down is actually her, as the nose looks different.
426C538F-B1FE-46E6-ADC5-DC40F1DF1C5F.png

A3701650-9BA8-4980-BB12-846348B8046B.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Female abusers are very dangerous. They often go undetected and are just seen as strong, feisty and independent. It’s sickening.

With the recent developments in the Sarah Everard case, I’ve seen dozens of posts on social media about how all men are inherently violent, arrogant and dangerous, and need to ‘do better’ (Utter bullshit and I’m so angry that it’s now ok to tar all men with this brush). How about women?

I’m a woman myself and some of the most despicable, arrogant, vindictive behaviour I’ve ever seen is from other women. Just because they don’t have a ‘physical advantage’ doesn’t mean they can’t be just as dangerous as abusers.

This is why ultimately I have sympathy for Harry. I don’t think he knows what’s hit him.
You only have to look at Rose West to see that women are capable of pure evil. I agree with you entirely he genuinely looks shell shocked. I may have dreamt it, but I'm sure someone said or I read it somewhere that bleep chops had taken him off his meds. If that is indeed the case, he's going to be very imbalanced, isolated, dependent and sooooo easy for her to manipulate. Also he will be incredibly vulnerable to suggestion from her and she will use that to her advantage. witch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
But who knows what article they will run just below it?! There could be an apology, with an expose right next to it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I thik they will run the apology and right next to it list every single thing she has done for self publicity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You only have to look at Rose West to see that women are capable of pure evil. I agree with you entirely he genuinely looks shell shocked. I may have dreamt it, but I'm sure someone said or I read it somewhere that bleep chops had taken him off his meds. If that is indeed the case, he's going to be very imbalanced, isolated, dependent and sooooo easy for her to manipulate. Also he will be incredibly vulnerable to suggestion from her and she will use that to her advantage. witch.
She banned him from drinking tea and alcohol too, controlling

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
@DarnIt I adore Anne, Even if she wasn't a royal I would still have a bit of an infatuation with her, I see her as the Queen we never got (although I'm quite happy with the one we did). She's a bleeping legend.
Lucky Charles. He’s got there strong women behind him: Mummy, Camilla & Anne.
I reckon when it came to sibling sparing, Anne got him in a half Nelson to the ground many a time.

Had C not made an honest woman of Camilla, they’d be a case (say i) to appoint Anne as Sister Consort alongside Charles.

She banned him from drinking tea and alcohol too, controlling
Whaaaaaat!
No tea?
But he’s British.
That’s tantamount to cultural white(!)washing.

Poor Boy, he must be so parched.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

With his latest missives delivered through bosom buddy Omid Scobie, this could be an area to consider.

I am no constitutional lawyer, but it is looking increasingly like Prince Harry may be committing High Treason. In attacking the monarchy, he is in my opinion, doing just this by targeting his father - (the heir apparent) and also his brother Prince William. This could be construed as “attempting to undermine the lawfully established line of succession.”

Anyone else ?

IIRC you cannot arrest royalty, unless its a direct order from the monarch itself. I could be wrong though.

It has to do with the fact that the monarch is above politics, and by extension, the royal family. It's a check and balance mechanism to prevent government officials from committing a coup.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Done for treason and stuck in a US prison 😂

Imagine Hazza being Big Daddy’s prison witch😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Anyone else ?
I would humbly suggest that accusing the Line of Succession of being based on Race is also High Treason, that would make both Guilty?

IIRC you cannot arrest royalty, unless its a direct order from the monarch itself. I could be wrong though.

It has to do with the fact that the monarch is above politics, and by extension, the royal family. It's a check and balance mechanism to prevent government officials from committing a coup.
Mary queen of Scots and Charles 1st were beheaded for it

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Times for the troof.
Baskerville for the dog.

What about Her Majestys Customs & Execise - GanGan’s debt collectors?
The royal family is above politics. You cannot arrest the royal family. It's a check and balance mechanism to prevent government officials from taking over, in other words, to prevent a coup.

Sovereign immunity

The monarch is immune from arrest in all cases; members of the royal household are immune from arrest in civil proceedings.[44] No arrest can be made "in the monarch's presence", or within the "verges" of a royal palace. When a royal palace is used as a residence (regardless of whether the monarch is actually living there at the time), judicial processes cannot be executed within that palace.[45]

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thomas Markle proves Heart Attacks

“He produced piles of medical bills that ‘prove conclusively’ he had not one, but two heart attacks before the wedding of Meghan and Harry.

Mr Markle had the first heart attack the weekend before the ceremony and has documents proving he was in hospital in Mexico for a day and a half.

The doctors told me I was having a second heart attack,’ he says. ‘I had a blocked artery which they call the widow maker. A friend took me across the border to a US hospital and they saved my life.’”

When you think of how Harry abused him in the hospital and his daughter has subsequently treated him. It’s a disgrace. The cost of her Givenchy wedding dress alone would have paid his subsequent medical bill. Hard to imagine such utter self absorption and cruelty on PH and MM’s part.

How can they have any credibility now?

could have paid his surgery bill
24ADFA66-C20C-4591-9366-739F19ACA870.jpeg
051C59A2-B373-4354-8BD2-B1DDB0353783.jpeg
70A6EFFB-B7B1-44EA-8E8F-E97B2109AB33.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
We already know it was made up fantasy bullshit but in any case the DM is not letting go of the fake wedding in the garden story.

What I don't understand is, with so much of the bombshell damp squib interview now demolished and so much of "her truth" and "his truth" shown to be "complete untruth"; either through simple malicious intent to lie or the pair of them being so thick they misconstrue everything around them; why anybody at all still believes the racisim claim. Why is that particular line taken as truth when it is mired in the middle of a sea of total nonsense?

This is the achilles heel of the narc - they see themselves as so compelling that it does not enter their mind that people would even think to check, let alone actually go and do it as well as giving it back to them to show them.

Then its straight into a narc injury and she is likely to come apart - so ! more tea to come and nothing will stop her (think Kelly & Giresch)

Reactions: 24
My ex did this to me, burnt all my clothes and shoes and marched me to a charity shop where he purchased two hideous outfits for me to wear and a pair of equally hideous brown sandals. In November. That was the final straw for me. I left him. Slightly broken very battered but alive. Win win. There are some crappy people in this world and their sole aim is to hurt others mentally and physically to make themselves feel better. They are called cunts. The world is full of them.
OMG that's terrible. I hope your life is better now!
An ex of mine sent all my stuff to a charity shop when I left him and I only found out when I saw someone wearing my favourite dress! I had to go down there and buy the rest of it back!
As you say bleeping cunts 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Royals have lost their heads for less 😉

King Charles I was beheaded for treason on January 30, 1649.

5A485BCB-DFC5-42F1-96A3-D1840FF07612.gif

Reactions: 11
Done for treason and stuck in a US prison 😂

Imagine Hazza being Big Daddy’s prison witch😂
Oh, he'd enjoy it!

Thomas Markle proves Heart Attacks

“He produced piles of medical bills that ‘prove conclusively’ he had not one, but two heart attacks before the wedding of Meghan and Harry.

Mr Markle had the first heart attack the weekend before the ceremony and has documents proving he was in hospital in Mexico for a day and a half.

The doctors told me I was having a second heart attack,’ he says. ‘I had a blocked artery which they call the widow maker. A friend took me across the border to a US hospital and they saved my life.’”

When you think of how Harry abused him in the hospital and his daughter has subsequently treated him. It’s a disgrace. The cost of her Givenchy wedding dress alone would have paid his subsequent medical bill. Hard to imagine such utter self absorption and cruelty on PH and MM’s part.

How can they have any credibility now?

could have paid his surgery billView attachment 494037View attachment 494038View attachment 494039
Those prices! How lucky we are here in the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.