Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she will get half. I reckon the Queen would have made her sign a pretty tight prenup. Which is why Meeeegain is so fixated on making money while she is married so she’s got plenty in the bank in her name before she does a runner.
Prenups not recognised in the UK.

Reactions: 3
As it stands, she'd only have a claim on Harry's existing cash. As his income comes from his father it couldn't be touched for alimony.
Harry owns no properties, as Frogmore belongs to the crown
Not the lifelong meal ticket she would have assumed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As it stands, she'd only have a claim on Harry's existing cash. As his income comes from his father it couldn't be touched for alimony.
Harry owns no properties, as Frogmore belongs to the crown
Not the lifelong meal ticket she would have assumed.
Yeah but that would be at keasf 15 million just for starters. She'd also get alimony and child support. Charles would end up paying.

I know it's not the point of this instagram post, but all this did for me is highlight how dangerously wrong she is wearing this infant carrier. I mean, compare the position of the carrier and the babies on the other women to MM.View attachment 74627
He should be supported knee-to-knee by the carrier. As it is, his legs are pulling out his hip joints and he's dangling by his crotch. He should be tight to her chest but with room for him to move his face. He should be high enough that she can kiss him on the head.

This just shows what a shambles she is. My heart aches for that poor boy.

They have been for a while as long as certain requirements are satisfied.

Reactions: 15
Thing is, re: immigration status - even if they overstay or don't qualify, Trudeau isn't exactly going to send in the heavies to manhandle them onto a plane. Essentially they're like Julian Assange squatting in the Ecuadorian embassy, it's going to be very difficult to get them out of the country if they don't want to leave without causing a major diplomatic incident.

Reactions: 2
To me it honestly looks like she's been taken a picture off whilst shed trying to put the carrier on. I had one for both my son's and they looked like that until I had got it on properly. (Hence why I stayed still until I had him in properly. I would have never have started walking especially with my other hand otherwise engaged. What's happens of he falls!!) At least I hope that's what she's doing as it really isnt the most supportive way to carry him. Plus my son was a big baby and I honestly couldn't carry him in the carrier from about 7 months. He weighed a tonne. Definitely does look like he has been handed to hear mid walk and she's not been able to put it on properly. I think it more negligent off her staff walking behind her, surely they should have offered to take the dogs until she had sorted herself out or at the very least told her he wasn't right. The baby's safety should be paramount.

Reactions: 7
Thing is, re: immigration status - even if they overstay or don't qualify, Trudeau isn't exactly going to send in the heavies to manhandle them onto a plane. Essentially they're like Julian Assange squatting in the Ecuadorian embassy, it's going to be very difficult to get them out of the country if they don't want to leave without causing a major diplomatic incident.
Canada is just a temporary hide out. If Trudeau is stupid enough to risk his entire political career on two million dollar cry babies the joke’s on him. I think he has a lot more self preservation. The people of Canada don’t want them there, they’ve made that very clear.

Reactions: 5
She'll always be able to go back to the US. If she goes back to California and they divorce then she will automatically get fifty percent of Harry's assets. California law.

Well we’ve established that’s not much. All owned by the crown and duchy.

Reactions: 2
She’s just uploaded pictures of her at the Mayhew earlier this month. Megxit, Damage control isn’t working .

Reactions: 4
Harry has issued 'a stern warning' to paparazzi who photographed M on her walk with Baby Dangle ( not my invention)
So shocking, she must be traumatised.
She looked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The hags on mumsnet please note.
We are no longer ugly fat unemployed women on this thread( not that we were...all being wildly attractive. skinny, highly salaried executives.) as we seem to be gathering several chaps to our ranks.
So naah.
Well I am. I don't know about you lot😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was being harassed (which she wasn't) then the security could surely have done something about it? But they just strolled way behind with hands in pockets. That's not exactly value for money is it?! Perhaps she should have the same chappy who wasn't short in telling people at Wimbledon not to take pictures of her, he was much more efficient in despatching of peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well we’ve established that’s not much. All owned by the crown and duchy.
He was left money by his mother and great grandmother. It's been invested. We won't know how much but so far it's been estimated at 30 million £. Could be much more. Add the alimony and child support on top.

Well I am. I don't know about you lot😂😂😂
I think we average around a nine and three quarters. Most of us have dated Prince Harry and or, undisclosed celebrities in the past.
Now, however, we undertake humanitarian hobbies, when our international careers permit...
Mostly Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was walking my one dog today with a carrier bag in the other hand and that was enough of a carry on. Trying to pick up the poop while doggo tries to carry on walking. I cannot imagine the kerfuffle with a 'baby' stapped to my front and having two dogs.
Are you saying Meggie Royal should be picking up dog poop? One of her security retainers was phoning for a poopascoop 😲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was left money by his mother and great grandmother. It's been invested. We won't know how much but so far it's been estimated at 30 million £. Could be much more. Add the alimony and child support on top.

It’s still not a huge deal in the scheme of their wealth. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a massive amount of money but she has rich tastes. They’ll be burning through it in no time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.