Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sneaky feeling that Meghan and Harry might monetise their entire love story into a Disney film and I know they'll do it because Meghan is the type of person to do this and it'll sell out like a typical fairytale love story film and then she'll stop trying to use Sussex Royal in favour of her film franchise.

(If you steal my idea Meghan I'd like some credit thank you)

So she can do her own voice? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The hags on mumsnet please note.
We are no longer ugly fat unemployed women on this thread( not that we were...all being wildly attractive. skinny, highly salaried executives.) as we seem to be gathering several chaps to our ranks.
So naah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she can do her own voice? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
To add some authencity they're actually going to go with a boardroom decision and hire Kate and Will as they are fantastic at speaking in public as of late and the Queen has given them permission to do any engagements outside of the royal ones. πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are no longer ugly fat unemployed women on this thread( not that we were...all being wildly attractive. skinny, highly salaried executives.) as we seem to be gathering several chaps to our ranks.
So naah.
They have sick in their hair, so they are bitter that we are moms in nice vomit free clothing, I'm speaking for myself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What are your thoughts on the theory that the pictures of Harry arriving in Vancouver today, arent really Harry, but a double? Some are questioning the difference in his appearance within 24 hours. I read that there was someone pictured with meghan and her seaplane that could potentially be this double.
Does she have doubles for Archie and Harry?! πŸ€ͺ
(I'm not bonkers by the way, but I do love a conspiracy!)
IMG_20200121_225032.jpg

Reactions: 10
I mean one in a week or so. At least give it space between this dangly baby pap shot to the next ha ha. She doesn’t want to come across THAT despo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know what happens next in this scenario, a fake suicide attempt by her. As soon as she feels he’s catching on and might lose him that’s what happens next. How do I know this, I dated a narc for 2 years and see all the same signs. The control, the separation from friends and family, it’s all there. Why stay I hear you ask? Because stupidly you love them and think if you throw enough love at them then you can fix them. It is such a deep rooted mental condition there is no fixing it. My guess is to garner further sympathy from him a pathetic attempt at suicide will be her next step. He will come away from this very damaged.
Gotta say I think that if anyone threatens suicide it will be Ginge not Whinge. She's hard as nails and could certainly fake a suicide attempt for sympathy. Harry on the other hand is genuinely fragile and always has been. He thinks she's perfect and that he's found a perfect partner.If she messes things up and he starts suspecting she is not the dream girl he thought then I could see him doing something rash. He has tit all over his family and his pride might make turning to them impossible even though the queen has stressed he'll always be welcome and loved by the RF. Honestly, dick as he is, I fear for his sanity in the next year or so. Bear in mind too that all these financial plans are her dream, not his. He's an ex squaddie with limited education because he never did well at all in school ever and didn't go to uni like william did. He admits that and thinks it hilarious. How in hell will he be able to oversee all these pie in the sky plans his wife is cooking up?He's basically a big spoiled manchild, give him a toy to play with(Archie) and the occasional blowjob and you can make him do anything.

Reactions: 18
The Cambridges' are at the Holocaust Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony at Westminster Abbey on 27 January.

Seriously hope, due to the circumstances, that there is nothing on that occasion

Reactions: 8
As excepted they are threatening legal action against the paps in Canada.. Not quite the lifestyle they had hoped.
Megs obv thought she could tip them off and they'd leave her alone, umm don't think so honey.
Apparently she didn't consent to the baby dangle pic, she looked delighted to me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So naah.
Don't forget 'jealous'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gotta say I think that if anyone threatens suicide it will be Ginge not Whinge. She's hard as nails and could certainly fake a suicide attempt for sympathy. Harry on the other hand is genuinely fragile and always has been. He thinks she's perfect and that he's found a perfect partner.If she messes things up and he starts suspecting she is not the dream girl he thought then I could see him doing something rash. He has tit all over his family and his pride might make turning to them impossible even though the queen has stressed he'll always be welcome and loved by the RF. Honestly, dick as he is, I fear for his sanity in the next year or so. Bear in mind too that all these financial plans are her dream, not his. He's an ex squaddie with limited education because he never did well at all in school ever and didn't go to uni like william did. He admits that and thinks it hilarious. How in hell will he be able to oversee all these pie in the sky plans his wife is cooking up?He's basically a big spoiled manchild, give him a toy to play with(Archie) and the occasional blowjob and you can make him do anything.
Yes I totally agree and that’s what I meant about him coming away damaged, or even surviving. Her fake suicide attempt would be just a control tool to keep him in her clutches if he ever saw sense and decided to bail, which I doubt at this point.

Reactions: 2
On what grounds could Meghan and Harry indefinitely stay in Canada? They have no full time job, Harry has no higher education and they don't have a lot of skills so I'm not sure how they'll be able to actually live in Canada where the odds are stacked. If they were emigrating to Australia they'd be in for a bigger shock.

Reactions: 7
I'm not 100% that's even Archie, I reckon is one of those newborn dolls, the whole carrier etc just looks wrong, surely the weight of a real baby, would be pulling the carrier downwards iykwim? Just looks all wrong.

She's not taking Archie for a stroll but advertising the stuff, if very badly!
Agree that is looks like its not a real child in the pics but its so odd - why on earth and what is the point in that?

On what grounds could Meghan and Harry indefinitely stay in Canada? They have no full time job, Harry has no higher education and they don't have a lot of skills so I'm not sure how they'll be able to actually live in Canada where the odds are stacked. If they were emigrating to Australia they'd be in for a bigger shock.
Maybe being pals with the PM and his wife will help

Reactions: 3
So naah.
I’m a 9.5 (okay maybe an 8 πŸ˜‚) with my own successful business. University educated with street smarts and can see right through a scammer like Smegma in a heartbeat. I’m a proud British cynic and cannot abide a left wing sycophant so, up yours Mumsnet πŸ–•πŸ˜‚ Watch and learn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.