Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we thought she was gonna go away I think we're gonna be disappointed. Shes a very competitive woman. She's pitched herself up against Kate and is going all out to throw shade at every opportunity.
Good luck with that. Kate oozes class, Meghan oozes trailer park trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think Kate had a harder time of the press and virtually had no support from anyone nor any articles that told people to back off from her. Meghan has tons of these woke celebs trying to get their name in the press by supporting her and her minions.

If it was the other way round and Meghan was Kate in her time, there would be no support for Kate because she's white and people would ignore it because it doesn't do much for their status to offer support.

Reactions: 18
I read they were leaving the park, approaching the car (which was parked in a visible public place) and she was taking it off. Personally, I would secure the dogs first before trying to remove it and untangle all the bits of cord!
Just exactly how far away from the car would you start unclipping the straps holding your son while you juggle two dogs......she was bloody miles away from the car.

The lack of cognitive skills of some of these apologists is frightening

Reactions: 13
No such thing as bad publicity in her eyes. Sign of a true narcissist.

I wonder if she genuinely believes that most of the world loves her?
Or if she’s so far up her own arse she can’t see just how much she makes people’s skin crawl?
Or maybe she just doesn’t care because a headline is a headline - good or bad - and it means everyone is still talking about her.

Reactions: 9

Or if she’s so far up her own arse she can’t see just how much she makes people’s skin crawl?
Or maybe she just doesn’t care because a headline is a headline - good or bad - and it means everyone is still talking about her.
How would she know? She doesn’t read anything and if anyone would try to tell her she would put up her hand and tell them ‘no negativity this is a happy time in my life’ 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think Kate had a harder time of the press and virtually had no support from anyone nor any articles that told people to back off from her. Meghan has tons of these woke celebs trying to get their name in the press by supporting her and her minions.

If it was the other way round and Meghan was Kate in her time, there would be no support for Kate because she's white and people would ignore it because it doesn't do much for their status to offer support.
The only support Kate had was her own strong, stable Middleton family background behind her. Let’s face it, both the Markle’s and the RF are dysfunctional units. She’s come out on top and Meghan can’t stand it. It’s obvious she’s filled with jealousy and envy and will try to undermine Kate’s every move, but she’s too thick to realise that will seriously backfire on her. She is actually making herself look foolish.

Reactions: 17
Lol. Over 80,000 Canadians have signed a petition saying that H&M should pay for their own security. Not the Canadian taxpayer. Good on them, I say 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'I'm in my senior years now, it's time to look after daddy'.

Very unsavoury turn of phrase here. This guy clearly is also a narcissist and it's no wonder Meg and Sam can't help themselves from being media whores.

Reactions: 8

Very unsavoury turn of phrase here. This guy clearly is also a narcissist and it's no wonder Meg and Sam can't help themselves from being media whores.

He’s clearly driven by anger after her making it clear to him that he is no longer of use and an embarrassment to her. However, I don’t think he’s going to come out of this looking good. I will be tuning in tonight to watch this ongoing tit shower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

He strikes me as an awful man. I'm not surprised Meghan wanted/needed to put up boundaries with him. In this article he is basically publically blakcmailing her to give him cash as 'she owes him'. Lovely stuff from a father. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Meghan, he's the absolute pits.

Reactions: 5
You know you've gone too far down the Torontopaper/Dripdrop rabbit hole when you end up with a Jussie Smollett/ Markle Debacle connection. :oops:
I need to stay off that twitter feed. My head's about to explode. :LOL:
exactly this 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Been my life for the last 2 weeks. Twitter is a DEEP murky rabbit Warren

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only support Kate had was her own strong, stable Middleton family background behind her. Let’s face it, both the Markle’s and the RF are dysfunctional units. She’s come out on top and Meghan can’t stand it. It’s obvious she’s filled with jealousy and envy and will try to undermine Kate’s every move, but she’s too thick to realise that will seriously backfire on her. She is actually making herself look foolish.
In all the years Kate has been a member of the royal family. I have never really seen her get much in what you would call special treatment. The queen has given her, her list of jobs told her what's expected and Kate does them. She's a mother to three children and I know she had nannies to help but I am sure there are times when she'd rather not go to the opening of another gallery and spend time at home with her kids. I am sure there a times when she dreads the idea of spending evenings with dreary old politicians and would much rather be watching the soaps. But she goes and doesn't make a tit of herself. The queen had her come out of maternity leave on a few occasions to do royal engagements, if I remember correctly one of them was for Meghans wedding. Meghan just moaned groaned at everything she was asked to do. Then moaned when no one was asking her if she was ok in the process. No one would help her because she didn't help them.

Reactions: 25
*Kate travelled to Birmingham yesterday to highlight her ambitious project to ask 'five big questions on the under fives' which will guide her future work. Today Kate is in Cardiff launching the initiative there.
*In Switzerland today, Prince Charles will launch a project to help financial markets become more sustainable during a visit to the World Economic Forum. Charles will highlight his Sustainable Markets Council during a brief visit to the Swiss resort town of Davos. He will then travel on to Israel and Palestine for an official trip.
*Somewhere in north America Harry is still in bed worrying about how he stressful his life is
*Meghan is letting everyone know that 2 weeks ago she popped into a dog re-homing centre

These two are clearly #winning!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know it's not the point of this instagram post, but all this did for me is highlight how dangerously wrong she is wearing this infant carrier. I mean, compare the position of the carrier and the babies on the other women to MM.View attachment 74627
instructions for the carrier she was using which she clearly didn’t read

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Even if Meghan is the most popular woman in the world, she is of a lower rank than Kate,’ they added.

I was reading up on the tiara row and found this quote from the metro paper. This did not sit well with Meghan at all I bet. It also claims Harry was annoyed by this too. I am sorry but Harry has grown up in knowing full well is place in the royal family. It's not likes it's just popped up. I think he should have made sure she knew from the start. You will be a duchess and nothing more. I often wonder if he told her when they were first dating ,yeah I am a member of the royal family and my brother will one day be king but he's not as important as I am.... I actually do wonder if she thought it we become the more popular royals we can usurper Kate and William and jump the queue.

Reactions: 9

Cut from the same cloth!

In all the years Kate has been a member of the royal family. I have never really seen her get much in what you would call special treatment. The queen has given her, her list of jobs told her what's expected and Kate does them. She's a mother to three children and I know she had nannies to help but I am sure there are times when she'd rather not go to the opening of another gallery and spend time at home with her kids. I am sure there a times when she dreads the idea of spending evenings with dreary old politicians and would much rather be watching the soaps. But she goes and doesn't make a tit of herself. The queen had her come out of maternity leave on a few occasions to do royal engagements, if I remember correctly one of them was for Meghans wedding. Meghan just moaned groaned at everything she was asked to do. Then moaned when no one was asking her if she was ok in the process. No one would help her because she didn't help them.
I don’t think Meghan had any intention of making it work here in the uk. Harry will have sold it as a platform to do greater good but won’t have mentioned how restricting the role would be. However she wouldn’t care as wasn’t in it for longevity. Bag the prince and the rest will come....

Reactions: 7

It’ll be a combination of all of these things.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.