Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chronically_knackered

Is it just me, or does Archie look really badly secured in that baby carrier? It looks like he’s about to fall out and the daft cow is too busy smiling for photos to notice!

Reactions: 52

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Camilla was at an engagement today and the press asked if she would miss Harry & Meghan and she replied 'of course'. Well she's hardly going to say 'no I fucking won't' is she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
That strap isnt even on her shoulder. She’s smiling at the camera. The baby is dangling.

And I called it that we’d get a pap shot on the 20th, since we’ve had one coincide with every engagement will and kate have.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I have some thoughts on the Thomas Markle documentary.

He seemingly adores her and gave her everything that she wanted in life. She came across as a happy but spoilt teenager.

I still find it strange that Harry never bothered to meet Thomas and to be honest, with how wary Harry is of the media, I still find it odd that he didn’t offer any kind of media training or support with dealing with the press. It was naive of Thomas to think those staged photos would genuinely help him improve his image. However, I don’t think this is an offence that is worth cutting a family member off for. Meghan is always in the press staging pictures, so it’s hypocritical!

I think it’s very easy to judge Thomas and say that he shouldn’t have taken the letter to the press or given interviews. However, if you had nasty articles written about you (with information and slanting given by your estranged daughter) in the media, it would be difficult to not retaliate. You would want to defend yourself and plead your case. It’s obvious that he isn’t cash rich and if he needs the money then I don’t think we should judge him for that either. Who knows what you yourself would do if you were in the same scenario.

Sad all round.

• Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Here I am in Canada just going about my normal everyday business whilst, just by chance, looking directly into the lens of a camera.

• Haha
*Kate travelled to Birmingham yesterday to highlight her ambitious project to ask 'five big questions on the under fives' which will guide her future work. Today Kate is in Cardiff launching the initiative there.
*In Switzerland today, Prince Charles will launch a project to help financial markets become more sustainable during a visit to the World Economic Forum. Charles will highlight his Sustainable Markets Council during a brief visit to the Swiss resort town of Davos. He will then travel on to Israel and Palestine for an official trip.
*Somewhere in north America Harry is still in bed worrying about how he stressful his life is
*Meghan is letting everyone know that 2 weeks ago she popped into a dog re-homing centre

These two are clearly #winning!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I am so done with the whole royal family bending over backwards to accommodate the wants of a 35 year old manchild. Let him f#ck off if he wants to be a big boy, bye bye. Extending a friendly hand, ffs. Did he do that when he had a whole website build with his demands to a 93 year old woman?
If I read 'young couple' one more time....
On what planet is 35 and 38(?) young!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Chablis1

VIP Member
Lol. Over 80,000 Canadians have signed a petition saying that H&M should pay for their own security. Not the Canadian taxpayer. Good on them, I say 👍🏻

• Haha

jh1

If the genders were reversed, say if Princess Charlotte married a twice divorced, third rate actor, known for using and then ghosting people, estranged from and bad mouthing his family, who convinced her of going off her antidepressants and moving away from her whole family, then started using the royal brand to sell his wares, there is no way Oprah, Ellen and twitter would call him a strong, smart guy, it would be so obvious that he was a grifter and a user.

• Heart

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Is Boris saying 'When you getting on the plane Hazza?' Nyeowwwww..... Before zooming avound the room arms outstretched

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Ineedahero

View attachment 74170

Looks like she's filming a horror movie now! Which paps hang around the woods like that, she's clearly called them. Her son looks so unsupported it's awful he's gonna slip off it looks uncomfortable. 🤣🤣
I cant say I bought into the theories around Archie but his legs sure look rubbery hanging like that. Sure its not a doll Meghan?! 🤣

Honestly she's smirking along thinking she looks relatable when in actual fact shes just made herself look a giant cock who cant even put on a baby carrier properly

New show...
The only way is Sussex?
This NEEDS to be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I thought they wanted privacy? Yet there she is being papped while out for a walk 🙄 Of course, she wants the publicity that Actors get, she doesn't get "that type of publicity" being shut away at Frogmore!
She clearly knows she’s being filmed, it’s totally set up to look like someone is hiding in the woods. I swear she’s a psychopath with that fucking creepy smile. She has zero dignity. Her husband has been left here struggling and she’s grinning like a Cheshire Cat. She is utterly repulsive. Karma will be coming for that one I’m afraid!

• Angry
  • Haha
Just joining the new thread. Have to say I was shocked by Harry's appearance last night at the charity gala. He looked a right scruff. Also confused why he made it all about himself instead of about the charity. It was all "Woe me and my beloved"

• Sick