Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it honestly looks like she's been taken a picture off whilst shed trying to put the carrier on. I had one for both my son's and they looked like that until I had got it on properly. (Hence why I stayed still until I had him in properly. I would have never have started walking especially with my other hand otherwise engaged. What's happens of he falls!!) At least I hope that's what she's doing as it really isnt the most supportive way to carry him. Plus my son was a big baby and I honestly couldn't carry him in the carrier from about 7 months. He weighed a tonne. Definitely does look like he has been handed to hear mid walk and she's not been able to put it on properly. I think it more negligent off her staff walking behind her, surely they should have offered to take the dogs until she had sorted herself out or at the very least told her he wasn't right. The baby's safety should be paramount.
I read they were leaving the park, approaching the car (which was parked in a visible public place) and she was taking it off. Personally, I would secure the dogs first before trying to remove it and untangle all the bits of cord!

Reactions: 9
He was left money by his mother and great grandmother. It's been invested. We won't know how much but so far it's been estimated at 30 million £. Could be much more. Add the alimony and child support on top.
You've misunderstood.

She gets half of what they've earned since they've been married. What he came in with he leaves with. It's only community property that gets divided.

And that's only if they actually get divorced in CA. One of them would have to become a resident for 6 months, and I'd imagine his lawyers would petition for a change of venue.

Reactions: 5
If she was being harassed (which she wasn't) then the security could surely have done something about it? But they just strolled way behind with hands in pockets. That's not exactly value for money is it?! Perhaps she should have the same chappy who wasn't short in telling people at Wimbledon not to take pictures of her, he was much more efficient in dispatching of peasants.
The new security are clearly utter tripe? (On instruction from the narc obvs)
It would of course have benefited her immensely (Which let's be honest is her only train of thought) if she didn't give the game completely away by staring with glee direct into the camera lens and smiling like a Cheshire cat while having a better hold on the dogs than she did the baby!

If VB hadn't blocked her (DB wants that knighthood remember!) I'd suggest having a discrete word, but VB has forgotten she even attended the wedding, I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute SHOCK.

Kate has launched her early years initiative that she has been working on for years early last night/this morning on Kensington Royal instagram.
Oh right on queue Sussex Royal post an instagram about Meghan visiting a dog's charity last week.

She is so predictable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
You've misunderstood.

She gets half of what they've earned since they've been married. What he came in with he leaves with. It's only community property that gets divided.

And that's only if they actually get divorced in CA. One of them would have to become a resident for 6 months, and I'd imagine his lawyers would petition for a change of venue.
Would the Queen allow a divorce in California? I doubt it.

The upstaging begins (or tries to anyway....🙄)

I really bleeping hate this woman now. Can't she just go away?

Reactions: 19
It's not even a recent gig. She is just looking for anything to try and take attention away from Kate. I wonder if she will go after other members of the royal family and try and out shine them. #today princess Anne did something for her charity # que Meghans people with# but meghan bought herself some jeans from the local charity shop too# remember Meghan. She needs to be acknowledge too.

Reactions: 9
The media should ignore her and give her the privacy she longes so much for (hahahahaha as if we believe that, but let’s pretend).

And Charles should man up and quit paying and take their titles. You’re planning on making a billion dollar business? Go for it! But not with the use of my money and my family. She’s going to continue doing this in the next few weeks until the divorce, so cut her off!

Reactions: 13
It's not even a recent gig. She is just looking for anything to try and take attention away from Kate. I wonder if she will go after other members of the royal family and try and out shine them. #today princess Anne did something for her charity # que Meghans people with# but meghan bought herself some jeans from the local charity shop too# remember Meghan. She needs to be acknowledge too.
Seems she already is - Clarence House has announced, at the exact same time, his speech preview for Davos - World Economic Forum Meeting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If we thought she was gonna go away I think we're gonna be disappointed. Shes a very competitive woman. She's pitched herself up against Kate and is going all out to throw shade at every opportunity.

Reactions: 11
If we thought she was gonna go away I think we're gonna be disappointed. Shes a very competitive woman. She's pitched herself up against Kate and is going all out to throw shade at every opportunity.
It won't work, it just looks petty and pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He should be supported knee-to-knee by the carrier. As it is, his legs are pulling out his hip joints and he's dangling by his crotch. He should be tight to her chest but with room for him to move his face. He should be high enough that she can kiss him on the head.

This just shows what a shambles she is. My heart aches for that poor boy.

They have been for a while as long as certain requirements are satisfied.
This whole baby dangle scenario smacks of Michael Jackson dangling his baby out of a hotel window for attention. That’s all these Hollywood narcs want, attention. The baby is just a prop. I’m sickened by this woman 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think what annoys me the most about her. Is she had such a platform. She was living the dream, she had a chance to make a difference to the workd. She couldn't handle not receiving constant love and attention everyone she blew her nose so she stopped caring and just thought f**k you all. I think if she had of came into the royal family and did all th charitable caring things she initially said she wanted to do she would have gone far. She was a 'nobody'who became a princess that is something in itself. I honestly think the only person she has let down is herself and now she has dragged Harry down with her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.