Harry & Meghan #7 The Markle Debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On what grounds could Meghan and Harry indefinitely stay in Canada? They have no full time job, Harry has no higher education and they don't have a lot of skills so I'm not sure how they'll be able to actually live in Canada where the odds are stacked. If they were emigrating to Australia they'd be in for a bigger shock.
You can get 6 months on a visitor visa, that's all

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can get 6 months on a visitor visa, that's all
So this period of transition thing is going to be more complicated for them than first thought. Meghan is going to find it more harder as she's applying for British citizenship but honestly I really doubt she'll go through with it. After six months are up, and they'll come back to the UK which is doubtful, how on earth will they reapply for a visa as I don't think they'll secure full time jobs?

Reactions: 2
Surprise, Surprise! ha,

M never had any intention of giving up anything.

She has been planning their escape since the moment the timer for that roast chicken went ping!

I wonder how long it is before The Tig makes its comeback? Maybe a name change? Perhaps, ‘The Tig Royal’ ? lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Tig renewed I saw this article (I think just before all the hoo-ha started) and did genuinely believe it was because Meghan wanted to protect the name/site but under the circumstances it does make me wonder :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but who looks that good walking through the woods with two dogs and a dangling baby. No I would say the bouncers carried him spotted the press and quickly dumped him on her.
I was walking my one dog today with a carrier bag in the other hand and that was enough of a carry on. Trying to pick up the poop while doggo tries to carry on walking. I cannot imagine the kerfuffle with a 'baby' stapped to my front and having two dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe Archie is real. But I don't believe that is Archie in those photos. I reckon she had paps booked and this walk down the path was nothing more than a photo op.
That's my take on it. I despise Ginge and Whinge but I do believe they managed to create a sprog.How they did it could be up for debate though.
First, she's 42 not 38 and I wouldn't be surprised if a clinic visit or 10 was involved.
Also, when the announcement of his birth was posted on the gates of Buckingham Palace it was not signed by any doctors. That's unheard of , the doctors are always named and they sign off the announcement.It's always been protocol.
My theory is that because they used outside help to achieve Archie they didn't want the usual Royal doctors in on the procedure so used the ones who helped them get pregnant instead. The problem is that if they had named those doctors then they could be traced as working for/with a fertility clinic and Whinge wouldn't want what some might class that 'imperfection' revealed to be gossiped about. Their perfect family must appear as God's natural gift blessing their union, not as a carefully controlled and assisted event.They have to prolong the fairy tale crap.
I honestly think they've been hugely lucky to achieve Archie(many are less fortunate in that lottery).She's no spring chicken and he's been putting it about for years without getting caught in a paternity suit. I doubt they'll be arsed going through that again now that they are no longer under the protection intrusion-wise of the RF. Publications like the national enquirer would be on it like flies on shite. Just my theory.🤓

Reactions: 20
The Tig renewed I saw this article (I think just before all the hoo-ha started) and did genuinely believe it was because Meghan wanted to protect the name/site but under the circumstances it does make me wonder :(
I think it will be back, and she will market lifestyle products through it!

Very interesting the article says she also trademarked ‘TigTots’ planning on giving parenting advice and selling baby items perhaps.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Okay so I've had a look at the Canadian immigration policy and it's a bit stricter than the UK's but ours is changing in the next year so if you want to emigrate, do it now lol.

It's likely Meghan will qualify for the self employed category where she will has relevant experience in the arts and her humanitarian experiences. Harry and Archie will probably come through as her dependents.

Reactions: 3
On what grounds could Meghan and Harry indefinitely stay in Canada? They have no full time job, Harry has no higher education and they don't have a lot of skills so I'm not sure how they'll be able to actually live in Canada where the odds are stacked. If they were emigrating to Australia they'd be in for a bigger shock.
Having money enabled Courtney Adamo and her family to settle in Australia. She and her husband were both unemployed.

So this period of transition thing is going to be more complicated for them than first thought. Meghan is going to find it more harder as she's applying for British citizenship but honestly I really doubt she'll go through with it. After six months are up, and they'll come back to the UK which is doubtful, how on earth will they reapply for a visa as I don't think they'll secure full time jobs?
They will move to the US.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she will continue with the British citizenship. She has got what she wanted all along so whats the point now? Did I read somewhere in these threads about her being allowed to stay in Canada while being in Suits as it was her being 'employed'? She may try and find some other kind of half assed employment to secure her being allowed to stay. As I said in another post, it will likely be A LOT easier as she is besties with the PM and his wife.

I read that the Paps we’re hiding in the bushes 🤔 like uncle Si in Duck Dynasty 🤦‍♀️🤣. Why didn’t the 2 protection officers casually strolling behind intervene? Paparazzi may have Portman (stalker from bodyguard) working on their team

Having money enabled Courtney Adamo and her family to settle in Australia. She and her husband were both unemployed.

They will move to the US.
Which is what Meghan wants but as she firmly said she wouldn't whilst Trump is in office then I'm interested to see what she says now lol.

LA is definitely where she wants to call home and when they've moved there, the Queen will realise they mugged her off.

I doubt she will continue with the British citizenship. She has got what she wanted all along so whats the point now? Did I read somewhere in these threads about her being allowed to stay in Canada while being in Suits as it was her being 'employed'? She may try and find some other kind of half assed employment to secure her being allowed to stay. As I said in another post, it will likely be A LOT easier as she is besties with the PM and his wife.
Apparently she has permanent residency in Canada due to Suits but I'm not sure how long that lasts now she's not in the show and they aren't sponsoring her. If the PM even arselicks her and gets her into Canada faster than other immigrants that's a low blow but he seems like a twit so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long it is before The Tig makes its comeback? Maybe a name change? Perhaps, ‘The Tig Royal’ ? lol
It’s already making a comeback. Currently as curated archives. Swiftly placed in the same “Meghan’s Mirror” mentioned above.

2B1C8726-F0C0-47FA-BC82-74FBE1CF751A.jpeg

What are your thoughts on the theory that the pictures of Harry arriving in Vancouver today, arent really Harry, but a double? Some are questioning the difference in his appearance within 24 hours. I read that there was someone pictured with meghan and her seaplane that could potentially be this double.
Does she have doubles for Archie and Harry?! 🤪
(I'm not bonkers by the way, but I do love a conspiracy!)
View attachment 74579
There's also rumours that the latest pic (on right) was of Harry in 2015/16 as well as rumours there's also a Meghan double... who knows?

I do love a good (plausible) conspiracy theory too!!

When I first saw the seaplane images, my 1st thought was that it was Harry with her... maybe they are old as Twitter suggests?

Which is what Meghan wants but as she firmly said she wouldn't whilst Trump is in office then I'm interested to see what she says now lol.
I never understood that sentiment. Is she going to defect every time she doesn't like an elected official in whichever country that she's run off to? Can she even name any of the political leaders in the U.K. or Canada? Did she do her political research before choosing Vancouver Island? I've heard other people say it also, of course, it just seems like a meaningless threat because at the end of the day it's not an action that changes anything. If she (or anyone else) is the type of person who can leave everyone and everything behind, it's not because of politics. That's just a stupid excuse.

Reactions: 13
I never understood that sentiment. Is she going to defect every time she doesn't like an elected official in whichever country that she's run off to? Can she even name any of the political leaders in the U.K. or Canada?
More than 70 cross-party female MPs signed a letter in solidarity of Meghan standing up to the media with regard to the treatment of her family...I doubt Meghan could name any of them.

Reactions: 9
I know it's not the point of this instagram post, but all this did for me is highlight how dangerously wrong she is wearing this infant carrier. I mean, compare the position of the carrier and the babies on the other women to MM.
20200121_212835.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I never understood that sentiment. Is she going to defect every time she doesn't like an elected official in whichever country that she's run off to? Can she even name any of the political leaders in the U.K. or Canada? Did she do her political research before choosing Vancouver Island? I've heard other people say it also, of course, it just seems like a meaningless threat because at the end of the day it's not an action that changes anything. If she (or anyone else) is the type of person who can leave everyone and everything behind, it's not because of politics. That's just a stupid excuse.
She'll always be able to go back to the US. If she goes back to California and they divorce then she will automatically get fifty percent of Harry's assets. California law.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She'll always be able to go back to the US. If she goes back to California and they divorce then she will automatically get fifty percent of Harry's assets. California law.
I doubt she will get half. I reckon the Queen would have made her sign a pretty tight prenup. Which is why Meeeegain is so fixated on making money while she is married so she’s got plenty in the bank in her name before she does a runner.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.