Harry & Meghan #58 From bump concealing to thunder stealing. Poor Eugenie how you feeling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's clear the wheels are coming off. They genuinely don't understand why they can't do both.

they cite other royals of examples of people who have a private income - but Eugenie for example receives no privy funding, undertakes minimal engagements (those she does are for charities she is personally a patron of), generally keeps a low profile and lives in England. She isn't in the press four times a week, getting involved with politics, signing mega million contracts, going on talk shows to talk about the Royals, and constantly in a war of words with her family: why would any normal family want people like H&M to represent them. Let alone one that has a thousand years of history to balance and maintain.

they don't even live here! It took Meghan less than two years to merch her title and royal experience via a biography, Goldman Sachs, Disney, Spotify, Netflix and now Oprah. It's embarrassing! It's so so aggressive, and so is doing all this via the press (which is something she was "heartbroken" by according to the infamous letter to her father). She's an extremely cunning figure, and how anyone has any sympathy left for them is astounding. Treating a 94yo woman like that, let alone someone you love, let alone when their other half of nearly 80 years is in hospital...that takes a special breed. Their aggression and connivance is bared to all, and this is the fall of the Markles.

As others have said, there were a thousand eloquent ways to accept and praise the queen for the space and peace to pursue their new life. To say they loved and respected her. They walked away from Royal life yet seem to think they could be paid by Disney, mega buck corporations and banks, and still virtue signal atop their Royal status. They could have used their platform to talk about young actors, Hollywood, people with disabilities, the health service, mental health during lockdown, but no, as ever, me me me me me me me me me me me me, we are doing this to appearance and instead of talking about people like this, it's me me me me the royals me me me me.

finally, the other royals who aren't even working royals either, aren't paid for appearances. So, congratulations on yet another deliciously stupid narrative. This is like the horn of plenty and I am here for it. The palace are so wise, these idiots are taking themselves out readying their own shotguns.

*TV appearance sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 60
It's the "FULL BEAM ON" look. If she lets her eyes relax then one eyeball slithers sideways.
In drunk or caught off guard ones (favoured by Harry Markle in her blog) her eyes are really dodgy, so she has to maintain the wide eyed look.
Omg hilarious. Splendid Freda!
Funny thing is I stumbled across another photo from same event (as you do, working from home n all) where the three of them are photographed face on, Harry is Man-spreading like a roast chicken and meghan looks like they defrosted her from Madame Tussauds... same psycho wide-eyed glazed glare. Will try to find

Now... I took my eyes off the road for 10 seconds and..... missed the Nicholas w BBC statement that won i ternet and has him targeted as enemoy No 1 foe the sugars.
Whatd'I miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also, HMQ has a really perky bra on 😂
OOH, that reminds me. The Daily Mail story re hazza crying to gangan on the sly has, as the top image, a horrible pic of them at an event. Clearly something sombre, as he's in uniform and cuntchops is in navy dress and hat. But her dress is boat neck but almost to the point of off the shoulder ... very very inappropriate and even worse her bra less nipples are in evidence right in gangan's face too.
She really thinks her tits are summat special and loves going braless.

Brenda looks disgusted.🤣 I like to think the Mail chose the image to illustrate what a dirty innappropriate little trollop she is.

ETA. Bonus guys! She has the googly eyes going on too.:m

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How dare you look at our Queen in that fashion - you're toast honey, along with your enabling husband

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread title:

15 minute Princess ****
Reduced to nothingness

***not mine. No copyright. But, I love it 💚

If someone has something similar, I apologize. I am a little behind. Today went too fast :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are the majority of Americans even that interested in today’s Royal news? Given it’s all about UK organisations and military roles. I can’t imagine it being big news over their even without KK divorce. Maybe I underestimate Royal interest across the pond.
Some Americans have a fascination with Royalty.
I am an American.

This is near the top of my newsfeed:

“Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Push Back on Queen's Statement: 'Service Is Universal'” from their friends at People magazine.

Reactions: 18
Holy tit!:mad: Utter sly bastards.
All that crap from scoobie about how "it wasn't harry who wanted the review next month, it's all the palace's doing hahaha :giggle:and hazza wasn't interested because he'd made his decision last year and was staying put no matter what the palace decided" bollox and him sneering at talk of hazzno fighting for his pretty uniforms etc. And all the while this was happening ---->>>>

The Mail has been told that it was Harry who pushed to restart talks over his and Meghan’s position early this year.

According to insiders, there was a ‘puzzling sense of urgency’ to his requests that perplexed palace officials. When news of Meghan’s deal for a ‘tell all’ interview with Oprah Winfrey broke earlier this week ‘all became clear’.

Oh scoobie you two faced dirty little lying scumbag. All the time you were bare faced lying to cover their asses hazzno was crying to gangan and pleading his case, stomping his little trotters and trying to grind her down even while she was fretting about her husband potentially needing hospitalised.
You utter vindictive collection of cunts.:cautious:

No wonder they want to gag the press. Had Chris Ship not uncovered the oprah scheme we'd still be up to our eyes in vomit inducing baby-bump congrats shite and be none the wiser of what the cunts were up to behind the carefully constructed facade of rainbows and unicorns and farting fairy dust in the Cali sunshine.
Chris Ship is a national hero for pissing all over the gruesome twosome’s chips. He buggered up their evil plans big style. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple!

It's the "FULL BEAM ON" look. If she lets her eyes relax then one eyeball slithers sideways.
In drunk or caught off guard ones (favoured by Harry Markle in her blog) her eyes are really dodgy, so she has to maintain the wide eyed look.
Plus, if she doesn’t focus on the wide eyed look, the underbite starts creeping further and further outwards until she resembles Jimmy Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All about the titles

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Some Americans have a fascination with Royalty.
I am an American.

This is near the top of my newsfeed:

“Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Push Back on Queen's Statement: 'Service Is Universal'” from their friends at People magazine.
I think there's a great difference between the UK Royal news (or lack of them) and what America sees from Harry and Meg, who are basically just wannabe celebrities.

Sure, it may be interesting for now but I reckon it will wear off for America soon too. There's only so many interviews she can do about 'exposing' the RF, and there's plenty of more talented and likable people to do acting or whatever it is she does

Reactions: 22
Harry is a fool and will be left standing with no support, no friends, no money, no dignity ... nothing.

Remember the chat about Stretch Recipes on here back in thread #45? Nothing is a coincidence ... Meghan was hired to cause turmoil in the Royal Family and has succeeded. Everything is connected ... all the players are, well, 'playing' their parts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's clear the wheels are coming off. They genuinely don't understand why they can't do both.

they cite other royals of examples of people who have a private income - but Eugenie for example receives no privy funding, undertakes minimal engagements (those she does are for charities she is personally a patron of), generally keeps a low profile and lives in England. She isn't in the press four times a week, getting involved with politics, signing mega million contracts, going on talk shows to talk about the Royals, and constantly in a war of words with her family: why would any normal family want people like H&M to represent them. Let alone one that has a thousand years of history to balance and maintain.

they don't even live here! It took Meghan less than two years to merch her title and royal experience via a biography, Goldman Sachs, Disney, Spotify, Netflix and now Oprah. It's embarrassing! It's so so aggressive, and so is doing all this via the press (which is something she was "heartbroken" by according to the infamous letter to her father). She's an extremely cunning figure, and how anyone has any sympathy left for them is astounding. Treating a 94yo woman like that, let alone someone you love, let alone when their other half of nearly 80 years is in hospital...that takes a special breed. Their aggression and connivance is bared to all, and this is the fall of the Markles.

As others have said, there were a thousand eloquent ways to accept and praise the queen for the space and peace to pursue their new life. To say they loved and respected her. They walked away from Royal life yet seem to think they could be paid by Disney, mega buck corporations and banks, and still virtue signal atop their Royal status. They could have used their platform to talk about young actors, Hollywood, people with disabilities, the health service, mental health during lockdown, but no, as ever, me me me me me me me me me me me me, we are doing this to appearance and instead of talking about people like this, it's me me me me the royals me me me me.

finally, the other royals who aren't even working royals either, aren't paid for appearances. So, congratulations on yet another deliciously stupid narrative. This is like the horn of plenty and I am here for it. The palace are so wise, these idiots are taking themselves out readying their own shotguns.

*TV appearance sorry
Beautifully summed up, especially the way Smeggy was so aggressive in the first two years trying to cash in on her new royal status with a book and various other deals with big corporations. Looking back on it all, she has been mercenary. As you say, memememememememememe and me! Harry really must be as thick as pig tit if he cannot see this. It is blaring in his eyes in technicolour.

I really feel for the RF. If we are furious and outraged, how deeply upset, angry, and unbelievably let down must they all be. Esp HMTQ with Phil in hospital on top of everything. And still, Preach and Leech are still acting like the victims in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think there's a great difference between the UK Royal news (or lack of them) and what America sees from Harry and Meg, who are basically just wannabe celebrities.

Sure, it may be interesting for now but I reckon it will wear off for America soon too. There's only so many interviews she can do about 'exposing' the RF, and there's plenty of more talented and likable people to do acting or whatever it is she does
I think most (real, talented) celebs see right through them ... Meghan is nothing special, just a grifter at the end of the day; Harry is a sellout to the highest bidder.

Reactions: 25
I think most (real, talented) celebs see right through them ... Meghan is nothing special, just a grifter at the end of the day; Harry is a sellout to the highest bidder.
I wonder what all those US celebs who were invited to the wedding think of Meghan now? Surely even Oprah must see a greedy grifter when she sees one as she has been in the business long enough. Let’s hope Oprah hangs her out to dry in this big interview and she asks some very leading questions. Smeggy cannot hide her true feelings at all due to all those very telling micro expressions she lets slip and the rapid blinking when she has been put in her place by Hazzno. If she is feeling annoyed or irritated with any of Oprah’s questions, it will be obvious to us.

Reactions: 16
If they had gone off and decided to live in Africa (like Harry was rumoured to have wanted to do) and worked with communities, animal welfare or projects that could really do with the exposure then it would have been a different story. The fact they buggered off to the US as soon as they could and signed a deal with Netflix tells you all you need to know what their real intentions were.
So true! They defaulted straight to the corporations they say they're not a fan of, and bought a mansion. It's a very Buddhist, humble, charitable lifestyle. As others have said they play at charity and philanthropy like bored Stepford wives .. it's admirable, but it's not the same as public service which means doing everything however boring or disinteresting, even when it cramps your style. Plus most people with serious charitable organisations - the Obamas, Oprah, Bill Gates etc...they were something first, they had the money first, they had clout for developing themselves and their position in life. Harry has his exposure because he was born the grandchild of a Queen, and Meghan because she married him. These were given, not earned, and the tantrums they throw when certain standings have been removed, shows how much they were relying on them for future merching and admiration, or the anger wouldn't be there. They can't understand that kindness and not criticising are not identical. We all need feedback to grow. I have never seen any humility from either H or M about what they got wrong - everyone gets things wrong! - and the blindside they were attempting to pull by getting a good divorce deal before the interview - they were never trying to rebuild bridges. The whole thing was a feint to maintain a philanthropic image which they rely on. As usual, once something doesn't suit them, the gloves come off. I really don't know how future corporations can trust them, or their lapdogs. You'd have to be very naive not to start thinking "who next?". They can't be told no. When we see this play out in public, it's so obvious how much worse it would have been in private, and how the palace would have indeed found her duchess difficult! The best thing they could have done for us is left, they aren't wanted.

Reactions: 26
I find it so hard to put into words what I think about Meghan. And Harry by extension. I find this thread sort of exhausting because everyone is so right. She’s a charlatan, a fake, a hustler, a narcissist, a sociopath, an arrogant nobody. We all know this. What I find interesting is that the discourse has even become possible, ie tacky Rachel Markle off a low rent cable show can be making waves in the British royal family. The sight of her face makes me sick and Harry should be ashamed.
She should have stuck to tacky men’s health shoots and deal or no deal, but no she thought she was worth so much more.
Out of interest, you guys should watch ‘I wanna marry Harry’ it’s on YouTube. Fame hungry trashy Americans desperate for Harry and the prestige that would come with that kind of fame. Meghan is no better or different than these girls, the only difference is she had the connections to make this happen and to work her narc charms.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You will be missed 😟
Unlike the Puke and douches
Thank you 🤗💕😘 xx.
I'm popping back 🥰 I am getting withdrawal symptoms 🤭 xx
I admit I can't keep up with every post so I be flicking though and putting a reaction to the ones I like.
I think the court thing last week drove me mad I hate how her dad and the queen etc aren't been treated well by them.

I read every post before but it's a struggle, I'm not the fastest reader in the world lol.

I will still come on and will add a pic once in a while too but sadly can't read every post.

I won't leave completely 🤗💖😘 xx
I realise now it's exactly a year since I've joined 💖
It's my favourite website 🥰 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Quick pop in to say ... over to you Justice Warby.
Whether you felt your decision was right or wrong last week, you can still redeem yourself.
Hit the snarkles where it hurts, in the wallet.
Do it, deliver the coup de grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you 🤗💕😘 xx.
I'm popping back 🥰 I am getting withdrawal symptoms 🤭 xx
I admit I can't keep up with every post so I be flicking though and putting a reaction to the ones I like.
I think the court thing last week drove me mad I hate how her dad and the queen etc aren't been treated well by them.

I read every post before but it's a struggle, I'm not the fastest reader in the world lol.

I will still come on and will add a pic once in a while too but sadly can't read every post.

I won't leave completely 🤗💖😘 xx
I realise now it's exactly a year since I've joined 💖
It's my favourite website 🥰 xx
Pom it’s good to see you here!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.