Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Longtime lurker.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else follow Skippy on Tumblr? She is adamant that Harry is NOT with Meghan & she is photoshopping all their pictures together. I think they are together though.
I don't follow Skippy but did find them on Tumblr awhile back.. I did think the name was a coincidence considering Harry has a friend called skippy. Why do they think the photos are being photoshopped?

Reactions: 12

Margot1977

VIP Member
The info from LONDON PR is fascinating.....most of it is pretty obvious...

All the stuff about Meghan choosing to be advised by her American PR team to portray her as this American Disney Princess, with a past as white as snow! rather than listening to the British PR teams who warned her, that the British public would never stomach this Hollywood style story! And that she maybe needed to be a bit more honest/remorseful about elements of her actress/ yaught girl past

Through to the stuff about targeting teenagers and younger people with her PR, as they would be less likely to be suspicious, and more likely to believe the story and support her.....

But the bit that really took me off guard was the idea of Thomas Markle being one of her major PR advisors! I copied and pasted this from the original Tumblr provided by SnowyCal !

View attachment 441002

Maybe Judge Warby did the Mail on Sunday an indirect favour! Almost the whole Mail case rests on Thomas and his testimony.....if he and Meghan are miraculously reconciled........What would have happened to the case?
The Mail lose their star witness, who may change his testimony and say how sorry he is for getting involved in publishing his daughters private letter...
And although as things stand, this may look unlikely.....................father and daughter could be reconciled .........brought together by a famous media figure like Oprah!!
I've just literally had the same thought...😳

TaylorSlattery

Will they have to come back to christen the new baby? What with the queen being the head of the COE. I didn’t know if there was any specific protocol they have to follow being so high up the line of succession.

• Wow

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
I think Doria will be honoured, if the baby is a girl. Alexandra Diana Doria or Alexandra Doria Diana, perhaps? They'll have the excuse that Princess Charlotte has Diana as a middle name, so why shouldn't they use it? Mind you, one of the Queen's cousins is Princess Alexandra, so they may decide against it. If twins, I see them using matching names, for example Myra and Mary. Not those, but something like it. Something syrupy.

Edit: Maybe Amelia and Olivia? Daisy and Lily?
OMG All I can think of is that old Judith Krantz novel Princess Daisy. Quite a few parallels now that I think of it!

• Haha

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
You're right; she didn't stand a chance, but it had nothing to do with race. If people on the internet had figured out that Harry liked black women, then the BRF knew it too, and by the time Megz came along they had most likely come to expect and accept that he would one day bring home a woman of color. As for any reaction by establishment media, extended family and the UK population at large, 1) I never saw widespread racist comments or reactions, and 2) there will always be a few jerks making racist remarks or some idiot with a Blackamoor brooch trying to get attention, and it's not fair to judge the whole lot of Britain by the actions of a few. As for Princess Anne, the media never fawned over her because she never called them to alert them to her activities like certain other royals did but rather kept quiet. If she wanted the attention she certainly could have gotten it.

Whenever you decide that you want to be part of any group or organization, you have to assimilate. If they smoke weed, you should probably be a weed-smoker. If they eat BBQ, you'd better love the sauce. When in Rome, etc. This goes for everything as big as immigrating to a country and as small as getting a new job or marrying into a family-- and Megz did all 3 of those. When you assimilate, you don't just succeed; you thrive. But she didn't assimilate, and she never had any intention of doing so. The first thing she did after they were engaged was to make him skip a hunt with his family, and she kept making him skip it, along with many, many other things she's done by herself that have been mentioned and hashed over in these threads. I think things are exactly the way Megz wants them right now, and if they aren't, she has only herself to thank.
Yup. Even the express which now hates her was a pretty big fan in 2017...

Attachments

If Minge knew anything about Libya she should have known that it's an insult there to show the underside of your feet, shod or not. When Gaddafi held talks with Blair in his tent in the desert he raised his leg so the sole of his shoe was facing Blair. At the same time Gaddafi tried to get him to drink camel's milk which would have gjven him the runs instantly. Unfortunately he failed. Not off-topic, as Noballs showing his dirty soles is an insult to us all.
And weren't they PRing over in the middle East recently?
Groan in advance . Shot themselves in the foot then didn't they?

• Haha

TaylorSlattery

The Queen didn't go to Archie's christening, it was arranged for a day she already had plans for.
Ah okay! So do we think there will be no official christening photo with HMQ for the new baby? Seems so spiteful for Archie to get the formalities but not the next. I mean I know they are 😂 Part of me wants to think they wouldn’t be to their child though.

Last edited:

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
The info from LONDON PR is fascinating.....most of it is pretty obvious...

All the stuff about Meghan choosing to be advised by her American PR team to portray her as this American Disney Princess, with a past as white as snow! rather than listening to the British PR teams who warned her, that the British public would never stomach this Hollywood style story! And that she maybe needed to be a bit more honest/remorseful about elements of her actress/ yaught girl past

Through to the stuff about targeting teenagers and younger people with her PR, as they would be less likely to be suspicious, and more likely to believe the story and support her.....

But the bit that really took me off guard was the idea of Thomas Markle being one of her major PR advisors! I copied and pasted this from the original Tumblr provided by SnowyCal !

View attachment 441002

Maybe Judge Warby did the Mail on Sunday an indirect favour! Almost the whole Mail case rests on Thomas and his testimony.....if he and Meghan are miraculously reconciled........What would have happened to the case?
The Mail lose their star witness, who may change his testimony and say how sorry he is for getting involved in publishing his daughters private letter...
And although as things stand, this may look unlikely.....................father and daughter could be reconciled .........brought together by a famous media figure like Oprah!!
nope. not buying it. if it was Thomas Markle PR to make the BRF look like jerks, the letter would have not been written and instead there would have been MUCH more BRF interference/involvement. not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lovelula

VIP Member
Harry was a darling of the press when he was with the Cressidas and the Chelsea's.Blonde,upper class.There was a very interesting article in the daily mail about 10 years ago,Harry went to some miss world show(details are sketchy,dont know where this was)anyway out of a long line of women he chose a black woman to take out for a dance.The comment section picked up on this and said Harry always had a preference for black women and would go on to marry a black woman one day.I found it interesting as this was well before Megs.I still think there is strong enough racist view held in British establishments like the media and royalty that would have never have given her a fair shot.I dont like her but she was never given a fair trial.I'm surprised that this is never picked up on but all the royal women are treated like shit,the media never fawned over the only female child the queen had,Princess Ann..Meghan you never stood a chance.

• Sick
  • Heart

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Where exactly are they living at the moment?? Has he used his Diana inheritance which he got when he turned 30 to buy a mansion up to her standards??!! I know at one point they were guest living in some millionaires mansion?? Who is paying for security??? Is it the royal family... Or Charles?? Does gingernuts still get allowance from Daddy? He used to . .. Surely be can't earn any money from press interviews etc as he hasn't got citizenship??? All got to be paid earned by smegs???

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I think it was Cat who earlier defended Warby re his decision. I would agree with that. He picked apart all the extras and got to the basics and unfortunately ANL lost on that. Sad but true.
However, he still has the costs and other stuff to deal with, so I'm hoping he's sufficiently vexed at the shockinglyly "Fuck you!" timing of the bump announcement and now the Oprah Whingery chat by this terribly exceedingly private woman that he puts the boot in regarding costs. I hope he crucifies her financially. Do it Warby, redeem yourself.
he might also double down.... and man that would piss me off NO END. has anyone checked his meds lately? hmmmm

• Haha