Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
There were constant comparisons between her and Kate.
When Kate did something it was all good.
When Meghan did something similar, it was a snub or disrespectful.

Examples-

Pics of Kate touching her baby bump is apparently lovely.
When Meghan touches her baby bump, the Press have timed how long it lasts and branded it a sign of her being controlling etc.

A one shoulder gown worn by Kate is described as elegant.
A one shoulder gown worn by Meghan is vulgar.

Sitting with legs crossed at the knee by Kate isnt commented upon.
When Meghan sits with legs crossed at the knee it is a deliberate flouting of protocol.
Apparently Royal women should cross their legs at the ankle and if they forget for a moment it is a snub to the Queen.

Then at a Remembrance parade photos of Kate and Meghan are printed alongside each other.
Both women have very slight make up on but apparently Meghan's make up is disrespectful. There are huge arrows pointing to various sections of her face explaining her anarchy.
One rule for Kate another rule for Meghan and there are countless similar things where if Kate does it - its good. If Meghan does it - its bad.

Why were the British Press so anti Meghan in the above examples?

Was it because she isn't Royal from birth?
Neither is Kate.
OK there are some aristocratic links in her ancestry but she's still classed as a commoner.

So both Kate and Meghan are commoners. Therefore the slating of Meghan can't be because she is a commoner.
So what could the reason be?

Harry has criticized the Press for hounding his Mother and more or less admitted he blamed them for her death. So is this the Press ganging up to teach him a lesson by hurting the woman he loves with negative comments?
Maybe. A tit for tat kind of thing.

Or is it a deep rooted racism that they can't see they are guilty of?
Were the British press guilty of racial discrimination against Meghan?
Were the Royal family also guilty?

Or is it because meghan isn't really very nice?

"The Crown" is drama not documentary, but we all know how "cold" the Royals can appear to new people coming into their "royal enclosure."
Its a huge case of when different worlds collide. They each have different expectations of how the other should behave.
We know it happened with Diana and Fergie. And Diana was an Aristocrat but still felt like an outsider. Therefore we know the Royal family aren't exactly easy to fit into.

So if the Royal Family weren't welcoming in the way Meghan expected them to be does that mean they were being racist?
Or were they mirroring her being unfriendly or controlling?

I don't know.
So has Meghan totally misunderstood their behaviour and taken it personally?
Again, I don't know.

Her televised cosy chat with Oprah could be explosive or it could be a yawn fest.

I have no idea if it will be even shown in its entirety where I live (UK) but I am curious to see it and make up my own mind.

If it is just a Meghan calling the Royal family names or whatever, I think its unfair that they won't be able to put their side of the story forward in their defence.

Everyone knows the Royals dont really have the "right of reply."

• Sick
Reactions: 11

liar liar

VIP Member
I seem to have missed something... what is this about Oprah lending them a place in Montecito?

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Place yr bets time!!! Just googled alternative names for Diana!!😆

• Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member

İnteresting comparison of sociopath with MM. Also handwriting analysis.....
I would love for a real graphologist to do a deep dive on Megz's handwriting. That letter is a big enough sample that it would tell just about everything. Not having the original you're not going to see things like how hard she was pressing with the pen and so on, but they're still going to pick up a lot. My books are in the garage or else I'd make an amateur attempt.

Vanelope

VIP Member
If something is insulting to a person who is doing it, but not insulting in itself to the person receiving the action, it doesn’t necessarily land does it? Blair knew what Gaddafi thought of him, him showing him his soles doesn’t make it any more plain. If someone did that to me I would be thinking, I know what you are saying, but you are also standing on one leg waving your foot at me so.... 🤷‍♀️
I reiterate I would never do that in a country where it is considered an insult.

Misterduck

I’m new to this thread and it moves soooo fast I can’t follow. I see all sorts of theories but I’m honestly lost as I haven’t really heard them before. Is there a post or a file or something with all the tea on the fake pregnancy, fake christening and more fakery that I probably don’t know of?

Libbub

VIP Member
It may have been covered here already because its such a fast moving thread 😂 can anyone tell me what's happened to the best friend Jessica? Was she well and truly dumped?

Reactions: 10

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Are you referring to that poster on the general RF thread who said someone she knew was on standby to deal with a royal death until end of March? I had a nosey at that when it was mentioned. Has this person provided any more info, do you know?

This pregnancy conveniently excuses her from everything she doesn’t want to do, doesn’t it?
Yes it does, apart from interviews with her celeb chums of course.

I don't think anything further has been said on the thread since the OP mentioned it. They said this person had been put on standby for a royal death until the end of next month, and that this hadn't happened before in the last 12 years.

• Sad
  • Wow

NutMegandCinnamong

@NutMegandCinnamong looks like the surface of a belly band or one of those high waisted shape wear slips for pregnant women. To press it in form. Laying back it would normally look flatter and wide- if she isn’t six months along already (she could have very well conceived again at the end of July).
Thank you! 👍 Never been pregnant myself so I don’t know what sort of things are available to wear.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
She was never given a fair trial?
Who? Meghan?
Seems like she did little and never gave the UK a fair trial including not honouring the things she, herself, said she would do.
I think this poster means that Her Majesty wasn't gjven a fair trial by Minge, and that HM never stood a chance. Which she manifestly didn't. You can't argue with history.

ElpisWept

I think Doria will be honoured, if the baby is a girl. Alexandra Diana Doria or Alexandra Doria Diana, perhaps? They'll have the excuse that Princess Charlotte has Diana as a middle name, so why shouldn't they use it? Mind you, one of the Queen's cousins is Princess Alexandra, so they may decide against it. If twins, I see them using matching names, for example Myra and Mary. Not those, but something like it. Something syrupy.

Edit: Maybe Amelia and Olivia? Daisy and Lily?

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Where exactly are they living at the moment?? Has he used his Diana inheritance which he got when he turned 30 to buy a mansion up to her standards??!! I know at one point they were guest living in some millionaires mansion?? Who is paying for security??? Is it the royal family... Or Charles?? Does gingernuts still get allowance from Daddy? He used to . .. Surely be can't earn any money from press interviews etc as he hasn't got citizenship??? All got to be paid earned by smegs???
Absolutely no idea. It is truly baffling.