Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I actually feel rather relieved that I havent read any of this sugar stuff - the Meagain defenders on places like MN are pretty bloody tame in comparison, basically because they prefer to tie it up in racism, jealousy, misogny, etc etc.

Reactions: 10

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Yes it does, apart from interviews with her celeb chums of course.

I don't think anything further has been said on the thread since the OP mentioned it. They said this person had been put on standby for a royal death until the end of next month, and that this hadn't happened before in the last 12 years.
There was also some speculation on that RF thread that it might not necessarily be for PP. Like you, my ears pricked up when they said that the person they knew had not been put on standby like this in the last 12 years.

Reactions: 10

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Richard Palmer updates on the patronages

Any and all of Harry or Megz charities will say something 'of course they were fantastic, would love to see them stay on'. They can't and won't say 'Good riddance'. National Theatre (I've heard this separately) are very unimpressed but won't want the luvvies campaigning for 'poor meghan' on their timeline.
what exactly are the values of the Queen? This is a serious question because otherwise we have no idea how rogue they are going

Reactions: 9

Chita

VIP Member
Brenda is from Private Eye the satirical magazine. It’s been her name for years there. From wiki
Aaah thankyou!

Now can anyone explain what the issue about Archie's Birth Cert is, please?

nrs264

VIP Member
I wonder if it'll get pulled if that rumour about PP proves itself to be sadly true. The pregnancy conveniently excuses her from any kind of appearance connected to that too, where feelings towards her might be running high.
Huh? Who is pp and what rumour?

Do you know when, please? x

misspepsi

I don’t often post on tattle but I love reading all your thoughts!!
Baby Names... Aurora or Harriet for a girl Monty for a boy (short for Montecito where the immaculate conception has occurred 🤣)
Quite certain thename will be at least inspired by african american names like Malika or Sheniqua.

• Haha
  • Sick

Vanelope

VIP Member
Harry hadn’t really done any of the day to say senior royal stuff up to that point. Neither had Kate and William, their royal engagment total was way below Charles HMQ, Anne and even Prince Philip before he retired. They went to the sport, the Olympics, Wimbledon, anywhere they got a box and a good view. The did royal premiers and Royal Ascot. They did Trooping and the balcony at the jubilee. I have been very critical of all the younger royals for picking and choosing the fun jobs rather than opening hospitals and wings and glad handing the organisers of various things. w&k shut themselves up in Amner and helicoptered to a few things - at least now the kids are at school they are in London more.
Harry had also been out of it with going to play soldiers and doing charity stuff in Lesotho etc. So maybe he ‘not being that bright’ really didn’t know what was expected.

Lanie

VIP Member
Ha
All those suggesting baby names, don't forget it will need to be something they can launch another woke stunt charity (i.e. pretend charity, or the full blatant tax wheeze "foundation"); or a new content-less media empire off the back of. It also has to be something easy to spell, for Harry's benefit.

I wonder why she doesn't just go the adoption route like Madonna and Jolie decades ahead of her, would be much easier and surely tons more woke points for not overpopulating the planet. But I suppose an adoption would definitely not get any place in the succession so simply wouldn't tick their boxes.
Harriet diana is my bet

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I think this photo is the best black and white photo they’ve done. I much prefer it over the wedding photo of their backs. I hope it’s a girl because it seems everyone (including in my personal life) is having boys but I do wonder at the name. I doubt it will be too traditional as Archie Harrison isn’t traditional but I don’t think it’ll be too avant garde.

• Sick

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Skippy on Tumblr
Welcome @SnowyCal ! Good to see you delurking and ready to join in the fun discussing the gruesome twosome!

I think I have seen a screenshot or two from this Skippy character. It’s not Harry’s former BFF Tom Inskip is it?!?!?!? Wouldn’t that be hilarious! Does this Skippy mention their connection or source to M&H? Do you have anything interesting from this person to share here as I don't think many use Tumblr? 🙂
I will link it for you

keylimepie

VIP Member
She wont use Aurora, Patrick J Adams an actual star of Suits called his daughter that. She will want something along the lines of Diana, a variation of it.
Kate and William beat them with Charlotte having Charles, Elizabeth for HM and Diana.
Sorry I didn’t know her co star had that name 🙈