Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
omg - that is .... that is.... just.... so ..... wrong! on so many levels!
[hushed voice - (but brilliant! omg!! thank you!!! and with a chaser? - masterpiece.)]

• Haha
Reactions: 13

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
NINE stories in the DM!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ The main one has 19k comments, mostly negative
19k? Lol anything they do makes them less liked here in the UK. The way out is to stop doing anything with the press at all for 25 years/let a whole generation pass and forget, then start again.

• Haha

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
It's nowt to do with the Royals never being homeless you thick cunt Charlene. Smeggy's never been homeless either so if experience in a field is the only criteria YOU would use for patronages then charities are fucked across the board.
Lol as if staying in friends mega mansions outside their then pay grade is even slightly like being homeless, good Lord get off your high unicorn Charlene.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Haven't managed to keep up with the thread, but has anyone done the bingo yet? I took one for the team, you can (randomly) generate a card here:

Here's mine... anyone else want to share? I put in 52 options but I think there might be some duplicates. Then we just have to figure out how to play 😅

View attachment 440134

ETA: my second card is even better
View attachment 440139
That is brilliant! I didn’t know these bingo card generators even existed.

So, do we all go in and ask it to select us a card and then we watch the Oprah Whingefest (if it is screened in the UK) with our mega dobber pens poised? We can have winners for one full line, two lines and a full house.

• Haha

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Longtime lurker.
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but does anyone else follow Skippy on Tumblr? She is adamant that Harry is NOT with Meghan & she is photoshopping all their pictures together. I think they are together though.
Welcome @SnowyCal ! Good to see you delurking and ready to join in the fun discussing the gruesome twosome!

I think I have seen a screenshot or two from this Skippy character. It’s not Harry’s former BFF Tom Inskip is it?!?!?!? Wouldn’t that be hilarious! Does this Skippy mention their connection or source to M&H? Do you have anything interesting from this person to share here as I don't think many use Tumblr? 🙂

Limey

VIP Member
Smegs probably lining up her black widow weeds attire as we speak whilst clutching a hankie
Remember that scene in The Crown with the Duchess of Windsor, wearing a black veil at the DoW's funeral? Megzzzz must be watching that on repeat.

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
Why the hell was a photographer even required if it was taken with an iPad?
As usual she’s a fame hag. Never use anyone lowly like an aide when you can name drop a famous photographer.

Frogmella Windsoretta :ROFLMAO:

I was thinking America. Twin Girls: America Allegra and Diana Doria

The rumours swirling around last year said pregnant with twin girls. Diana & Doria?
It’d be hard to find any people looking more like the cats who’ve got the cream.

For that reson I’m picking at least one daughter to make the perfect Pigeon Pair.
I mean, one of each.
First woman in world to have a miscarriage, first to have a child of each sex.
That’s got to be worth an expensive bauble for the briefcase girl.

A36A5241-73DE-4036-B304-B7E33BA25082.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

JAR21

VIP Member
Ive no idea what the truth is regarding Thomas.........
I just hadn't considered him as being a part of the PR though!! Except it does kind of fit....And it also kind of fits Samantha and her non scoop book about Meghan. Its also fascinating that just as I was writing about Thomas.....up pops a CBS interview with Thomas!

I dont know how Harry fits into this story either....what on earth keeps him there, unless he believes in and is invested in the Meghan and Harry love story.....if so he is stupider than I thought!

I wonder if the Meghan story...has got complicated and confused over time...and the original intent has had to be rewritten to take account of changing events?

I don't see her as any real danger to the Royal family though......She wasn't here long enough or involved enough....And she made a massive error in not researching the British enough.
She and Harry have mis stepped badly with the British press, and Im not sure how they can gain any kind of decent approval ratings from here!
So if Thomas is complicit, does that mean he's really seen Farchie on the quiet and all the 'I hope to meet them' is just PR bullshit?

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Oh come on now, when Oprah isn't busy staring vacantly out her mansion window in Montecito, she doing voiceover work floggy the New Weight Watchers. :p

When Stasi accused Lisa Vanderpump of hating her Lisa said "I don't hate you, you're not important enough to hate, now sit down." :ROFLMAO:
Exactly 👏👏🤣

Baguette

VIP Member
Thanks for clarifying @Baguette! I didn’t know if there was some archaic law that meant they were required to be indoctrinated into the COE. Could have proved interesting if there was!
The Sovereign must, in addition, be in communion with the Church of England and must swear to preserve the established Church of England and the established Church of Scotland. The Sovereign must also promise to uphold the Protestant succession.

Don't shoot me if I'm wrong, but I 'think' an unbaptised child (or even a Roman Catholic) would stay in the line of succession until they made their permanent religious choice as an adult....

• Wow

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Why didn't havent they announced the due date?

Considering how busy this year is.....for Royal family events.......it might be considerate for other family members to give some kind of idea of dates?

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Chris Ship is 100% no longer sugary...

I wonder if ITV were in the frame to air the CBS interview? Is that how they got onto the story?

Remember Harry wanted to read a statement attacking the press out in court after he settled the 'Hero Harry' case with ANL? But the judge removed the inflammatory statements? I get the vibe Megz is about to do the same in the Oprah interview. She's going to go all-in on the 'evil press' - that was the information Chris Ship was given.

Do ITV own the copyright to any of the Africa documentary with Meghan and Harry? I wondered if they had become involved and knew about it because they had been asked to show clips from it?