Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ggyahoo

I so want the case to be decided so that a trial is not needed and the courts etc are freed up for more important things. And I want punitive damages and costs against MM so that the Daily Mail can start revealing more that they know without fear of her suing them again.

Reactions: 12

ScottyT123

Chatty Member
That is really not a flattering angle for her, can’t imagine why she chose it. Is it because the moonbump looks very round?

I’m potentially more pregnant than her (due next month) and my bump doesn’t look that big when I’m lying down. Maybe she’s doing what she did at Eug’s wedding and cradling her guts/big lunch?
Yeah this is just post-brunch!

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Going to swerve it today! Too flipping worn out from trying to make sense of it. I went on twitter to see if Samantha had said anything but she had unfollowed me😔. I don't follow scobie or any "sugar" so not sure why she unfollowed. Her guard must be up.
Samantha hasn't mentioned anything yet.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She's won Summary Judgement on the claim of misuse of private information and on the other issues in the copyright claim, BUT there will be a trial in October limited to issues relating to the ownership of copyright!

Joshua Rosenberg tweeted the above

Sorry, just seen it's already been posted!
Does this mean the 5 wont have to give evidence, and Thomas Markle?

• Sad

mardymare

VIP Member

eta - yes this is tarot so if you are not into it please skip, but it did make me feel better as the tarot reader is just so irritated and angry at the result......

Last edited:

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
In the NY Times article copied above by @Baguette (thank you for sharing the news from a variety of sources - much appreciated), I spotted this:

“Harry, also known as the Duke of Sussex, has a separate lawsuit pending against the tabloids for allegedly hacking his cellphone.”

This is the first I have heard of this, but then I only stated following these two more closely last year so I must have missed it. Does anyone know anything more about this cellphone business and which tabloid(s) he is suing?

I am getting really fed up of this litigious pair. They are boiling my blood.
If it's what i think it is, when he was still a schoolboy, I do actually *GASP* have sympathy for Harry here.
Screenshot_20210211-221911_Chrome.jpg

The Milly Dowler phone hacking shows the depths they sank to.

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Thats the one I was reading. I thought it had ground to a halt.
Thank you AFC, I'll catch up on it later:m
I have to refresh it a few times for the current posts sometimes but it's a slower moving thread so often there are days without posts.

• Heart

ggyahoo

Defo gone on the app now, after a refresh. Does this mean DM has decided on an appeal and so it's subjudice?

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
If only they'd posted a photo of Archie wearing a 'I'm going to be a big brother ' tee shirt... Oh, wait! They can't cos we're not allowed to see him/he doesn't exist...

Has anyone noticed how tall MM would be if she stood up next to Harry? Her legs are so long in that photo - she'd be like a giant!
Her thighs look Beyonce thiccccc too. She had really skinny legs before.

• Haha

Nannyto2

VIP Member
We had Latin lessons in the third year at secondary school. So borrrring! Canis est in Atrium - The dog is in the hall.

Yay! Another one! Not happy you are also fuming but happy to see you on the thread 🙂
Well that will see you through a conversation
That has dried up🤣
I never did Latin
Struggled with French
But majored in gobbledegook
Unlike her mingeness who majored in well err you know what

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
So is Queenie officially off the hook then? Was starting to think maybe David Icke had been right about her all along 🦎🦎 but happy to get back on the gilded wagon if it's safe to do so.

• Haha

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Crikey, Charles even has the same little pink lapel thing on and Camilla the same necklace. And Catherine looks weirdly tall!

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I thought Archie was christened on Saturday 6th July 2019, not Sunday 7th
I didn't say he was. It was the only official confirmation I could find of ABC's definite presence at this Synod, which was led by the AB of York because of its location. And depending on the time of day of the christening, which has been debated, he would have had to travel at a rather inconvenient time to get there in good time for the Sunday 10am service. GOOGLE MAPS quotes a minimum 4 hour drive from Windsor or slightly longer from Lambeth Palace, his residence.