Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
She was getting clothes from her time in suits and My little pony was blagging her freebies from her contacts. I recall seeing a video of the pair going through racks of clothing and commenting on when she wore them etc.There are loads of pre hazza images of her in 'proper' clothes other than jeans and shirts. She was at fashion events posing with designers in nice dresses, so she had accumulated a decent enough wardrobe.
I concede that as a new royal she was certainly entitled to take advantage of any clothing allowance, but the scam getting chas to pay for them and then her returning them to get the cost returned to herself was a step too far. Pure greed.
I love you so much. I would point out the need for UK Royals to support UK/European shops and designers... ;)

Reactions: 11

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
That is really not a flattering angle for her, can’t imagine why she chose it. Is it because the moonbump looks very round?

I’m potentially more pregnant than her (due next month) and my bump doesn’t look that big when I’m lying down. Maybe she’s doing what she did at Eug’s wedding and cradling her guts/big lunch?
Congratulations!! I remember how excited I was at this stage

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
let's see if I can put a link to an article without messing it up as badly as I did with the MarkleNews Insta post
It is probably a private account. I have noticed this happening if I fodget acc is private and post the link. It used to lead to the account once, then you had to follow to view. Now the link juzt does not work at all.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
The dates of the Synod are a matter of record. It's the national assembly of the Church of England. The Archbishop of Canterbury preached a sermon in York Minster, 200 miles away from Windsor Castle, at a service starting at 10am the following morning.

As confirmed on the ABC website:
I’m a bit confused - the christening was Saturday July 6 and the sermon was Sunday July 7. The morning of the 6th only mentions an address by the archbishop of York. I couldn’t find anything that mentioned the AofCanterbury.

ETA sorry I’ve repeated what someone else has already said!

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Tick tock tick tock, time is running out indeed.

If anyone wants a little light relief to pass the time before the court case, what about playing Spot the Difference between outfits? This is the lovely Camilla and Charles at Louis' christening, 9th July 2018

View attachment 430681

and this is the released picture of them at Archie's christening. July 6th 2019 Almost a full year later. 10 mushies for the winner!!View attachment 430689

Did they wear the exact same outfits, or is it photo-shopped?
Camilla is wearing a different dress and hat. For Louis christening dress has embroidery, and is a once-piece and hat is larger. Shoes and necklace appear the same. On Charles the hanky and tie are different patterns. It looks like the same suit, have no idea about the shoes.

liar liar

VIP Member
Conspiricies aside, Kate looks so lovely in that outfit.
As for the Cornwalls, doesn’t Charles famously reuse clothes from years back? Part of his green values. Unlike a Smegma who spends thousands on clothes from unsustainable brands.
Let me be unpopular but realistic here. When Smeghan joined the RF she basically had a wardrobe of jeans and shirts and cheap store dresses. Not appropriate. She had no appropriate coats. Her wardrobe costs are really pretty irrelevant as we ain't funding them anymore. But I hardly think turning up to functions in boyfriend shirts and jeans a beanie and a puffa would have been appropriate.

Reactions: 10

Wightgirl

VIP Member
From what Scrappy Doo is saying, it will only go to court if others (the palace 4) claim copyright and therefore damages.

And DM comments are not showing on my app

Reactions: 10