Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jusa

VIP Member
she's still following me. I wasn't going to post her tweets but because she's on private I wanted to respect her tweets. Don't want anyone trying to sue me :ROFLMAO:
She's still following me too, and like you, I didn't want to post her tweets for the same reason

I can't love this version enough.:love::love::love::love:
Is it weird that I literally sang that right through in my head?
Well done Wu.:m
So did I 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Errr what other evidence is there this kid is theirs other than they look a little alike?

I mean how many billions of people in this world? Some of us are bound to look alike. Some of us have the same ancestry but don't know it.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
How did mummy and smeggy grift people? (I'm not disputing they did, wanna know the hustle lol)
Yes I want to know how they manage to get people to jump through hoops! Is it the suggestion of sexual favours? I have no idea and wouldn’t know where to start. I end up looking very foolish AND rejected 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Can ANL insist the copyright part goes to court or is that down the Mrs Debarkle?

Can ANL insist the other contributors provide how much input they had into the letter?

How can anyone prove having her letter in the paper generated more income and therefore her percentage share?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm sure I read something somewhere that stated M was determined to see it through to the end re the court case

• Haha
  • Wow

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
i completely agree, it’s annoying. I’m just assuming that someone would defo have found out and mentioned it by now if the word Markle had been erased as well.
I am sure I have seen the full amended certificate somewhere and the name MARKLE is indeed left in the surname box. Wonder why?

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
I don't see how. No doctor would ever break confidentiallity. And any higher risk would have been covered by her geriatric pregnancy.
I just reckon the kind of obstetric team the Queen and Kate had would be a lot more traditional and formal than the Californian doula-like hipster birth Meghan seems the kind for. Women really vary so much in their birthing desires, I can see benign reasons Meghan got a new team in, but the whole thing gets so strange I also would believe most things at this point. It is sometimes possible to tell if women have had kids before but not always, especially if they never delivered full term. I highly doubt anyone goes inspecting royal brides for fertility in this day and age - that would be assault lol.

• Heart

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
(From the judgment)

120. My central conclusions can be summarised in three sentences. The People Article did portray the Letter in a way that was inaccurate, and that would have justified some steps to ensure the true position was made known to those who had been misled. But it is obviously wrong for the defendant to suggest that the inaccuracies in the 25 words of the People Article which they quote in paragraph 15.9 of their Defence made it necessary and proportionate for it to publish the bulk of the contents of the Letter in the Mail on Sunday and MailOnline, for the purposes they identify (or any other purpose), without notice to the claimant. What was done was precipitate, largely irrelevant to any legitimate aim, and – making the fullest allowance for editorial judgment - wholly disproportionate

Reading through this, Warby is saying something along the lines that if ANL had written this story and quoted less extensively, he would have allowed it. Too much of the 'private letter' was used. So Thomas Markle taking the letter to ANL to defend himself was OK, ANL publishing a story to clearing his name of the criticisms implied in the People story was OK, but the amount of the letter that ANL used was their legal downfall.

Warby goes on to say

125. I would accept that, in principle, it was legitimate for Mr Markle to seek to rebut the inaccurate suggestion that the Letter represented some form of “olive branch”....
Thank you! 💐 that makes sense. So we can hate the Mail too! (Always have done, misogynistic gits that they are) by overegging the pudding they did Thomas a disservice and played right into Snarkle's greedy green hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Just_me1954

VIP Member

DandyTandy

VIP Member
Diane Meghan Ruth. She will most likely leave the queen's name out bc she is a c***. She still gotta put herself in the name somehow. Archie was Harry's son. this one got to say Meghan's daughter in it somehow, in case anyone has doubts

we should have a voting poll for the names in the next thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
'Cowering' Carolyn Durand writes 1500 words of dribble about Harkles and Biden special relationship based on that one time Hazza sat next to Dr Jill Biden 8 years ago...

Meanwhile actual stuff happens in the real world

let's see if I can put a link to an article without messing it up as badly as I did with the MarkleNews Insta post

• Haha
  • Wow