Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Interesting video by Bookworm, for those interested. Says Warby was always going to side with HMQ, and questions the failure by M of presenting information and documents for discovery, at which point ANL could have requested the case be dismissed.

Reactions: 10

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
she's still following me. I wasn't going to post her tweets but because she's on private I wanted to respect her tweets. Don't want anyone trying to sue me :ROFLMAO:
Oh bugger, I didn’t think about that! Do you think I should ask for them to be removed? What do others think?

ETA - I still had time to edit my previous post and I have deleted the screenshots.

Last edited:

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think you are right. I can still the comments on my open DM webpage but they are stuck on 467 and no recent ones have been made. However, when I open a brand new page, the comments have gone completely. I bet the DM were judging the reaction.
I just looked, I didn't open the story but just clicked on the '467' comments bit and they're still there x

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Many many articles on the fake Archie pregnancy... TattleR s have detailed the odd changing shape/ position of bump.. Ability to wear stilettos and bend over and get back up very easily ...whilst heavily pregnant. This one to me is very telling .. About the dates are , fuck ups said about archie by haznoballs

• Haha

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
I read yesterday that she is planning another bump, so ...
... maybe she already is bumped and keeping it under wraps to let Eugenie have her time to shine, or maybe she's changed her diet and taking supplements and folic acid to be bump ready.
Oh I really hope so! She has such a hard time in her early pregnancies that she doesn't put on much weight.

Margot1977

VIP Member
Why would it be taken remotely? They say it was a long time friend (that we've never heard of from them, so he can't be famous or influential). Did they not want home in their personal bubble or something? I mean they let the massive crowd of therapists in or don't they have any contact with the child thing.
It certainly isn't a natural pose. So the remote shot means that they planned a pose and stayed in it until such time as the long lens was close enough to get a closish shot from a good distance. Christ her arm and his ass must hurt after that length of time.
Also why encourage remote shots?
And why are her feet covered? After all it was a remote shot so noone will see them that well?
I think one of his tags said #takenonipad....so perhaps they set up an ipad and by using some remote app he took the photo?? (And wasn't even there...)

Reactions: 9

Jkay

Chatty Member
Mail on Sunday have sprayed tomorrow's paper with Harkle-repellant. 🚫 Just one short and factual account of the judgment. That's all folks.
That's tomorrow, give it a month and they'll have a two page spread on something to do with her.

The reporting in the Mail today was hilarious. Normally when they say something about the MOS they clarify it's the sister paper of the Mail straight away. In this article they didn't say anything until the final paragraph, and even then they just said it's owned by the same company. Trying to distant themselves from the taint of the MOS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9