Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That kid looks more like Kourtney Kadashian than Megan to me.
Also that boyfriend looks like ‘Louis Litt’ the ‘Suits’ name of the actor she allegedly shagged while filming. So maybe she was actually attracted to ‘Louis’. Rather than, you know, just shagging him because she just can’t stop herself shagging randoms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Who knew it was everything but the nose that had changed, inc her colour ?!
I'm going to have to defend her here. That's lighting and possibly makeup. If you look at her hair, it's lighter as well because the overall picture is brighter with less contrast and less color saturation. You can also get a flashback effect with some makeup that will make skin appear lighter, sometimes ghostly white-- the attached picture of makeup influencer James Charles is an extreme example. I see a lot of women of color accused of skin lightening or changing the color of their skin when it is simply the effects of photography or makeup, often from other WOC and it's something that happens to all of us. It's just more noticeable on darker skins for some reason.

585e25c699fe8e44f8be4fde4a139b9e.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
The dates of the Synod are a matter of record. It's the national assembly of the Church of England. The Archbishop of Canterbury preached a sermon in York Minster, 200 miles away from Windsor Castle, at a service starting at 10am the following morning.

As confirmed on the ABC website:
I thought Archie was christened on Saturday 6th July 2019, not Sunday 7th

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Oh gawd, they will be discussing it on the Jeremy Vine show now, and asks if she's been bullied. Puhlease!
Going to swerve it today! Too flipping worn out from trying to make sense of it. I went on twitter to see if Samantha had said anything but she had unfollowed me😔. I don't follow scobie or any "sugar" so not sure why she unfollowed. Her guard must be up.

Last edited:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm really sick of them, and feel that the UK people need a 'win' against them. The rumours about Netflix finding their documentary too self-important and pretentious ring true, doen't they. Interesting that Heat are saying Netflix filming is 'about to start' when they've been filming stuff for the past year or more, including their March trip in the UK. Have they been told to start again?

A source called Omid in Heat (good spot @JAR21 for this one)

“The reality of the situation is that Harry will likely need to quarantine on both sides of the Atlantic for ten days before and after each visit, so it makes little to zero sense for him to travel unless he stays at least a month or two,” a source explains. “Meghan is adamant she needs to stay in LA for work, but she’s also keen to avoid any negative attention her trip to England may cause. So, they’re looking at their first big period apart since before they were married – and that’s a nightmare for them both.”
While it’s unknown exactly when Harry may visit the UK, he is expected to be in attendance at a number of events in June, including Prince Philip’s 100th birthday celebrations and Trooping the Colour – the official celebration of the Queen’s 95th birthday. Harry and Prince William are also set to unveil a statue of their mother, Princess Diana, in July to commemorate what would have been her 60th birthday.

And with quarantine rules likely to stay in place for the foreseeable, Harry is going to be apart from Meghan and his son for quite some time.

(Blah blah blah then this bit...)

“This will be the longest they’ve been apart since they got married, and it’s going to be tough for them both,” we’re told. “They have a lot of work to get through together with their Netflix filming about to start. Meghan will be stretched to the limit juggling the day-to-day responsibilities, with all the meetings she’ll have to attend – all without Harry there to support her. She’s got no problem stepping up, of course, but juggling it all while looking after Archie will be challenging, and she’s worried.”
The insider adds, “The biggest regret by far in this whole scenario is not being together as a team, to show that they’re still very attached to Harry’s British roots and committed to maintaining a relationship with the monarchy in general.”
No mention of Archie....again

Markle News is out

After one of her comments to an earlier post confirms Doria's orientation.... not that I care really. Interesting how one woke bandwagon they HAVEN'T jumped on is the LGBTQ community.

100percent agree
It says 'not available'

Last edited:

Baguette

VIP Member
Richard Palmer pointing to a statement in The Times,
RP I think was talking about the Times editorial yesterday. Richard Eden posted it

ETA Even Richard Eden's Twitter feed is just reposting other RR's Tweets, when it comes to the Harkles, other than one brief factual comment about Warby's judgment. It's very noticeable. Mail+ have a weekly video discussion on the RF, and I noticed this week that they brought in an external journalist to give a summery of the judgment which was 'just the facts'.

I remember that weird phrase '......safely delivered of a son' on Prince George's birth announcement. Was it used in Archie's birth announcement? Its such a weird way of saying 'she gave birth to' I would expect the RF to say something different if a surrogate delivered A.

Edit - have checked. The same language was used for Meghan

kev1974

VIP Member
I so want the case to be decided so that a trial is not needed and the courts etc are freed up for more important things. And I want punitive damages and costs against MM so that the Daily Mail can start revealing more that they know without fear of her suing them again.
That is a fair point but at the end of the day it's only one case out of so many divorcing Russians and corporate disputes, any court time she freed up would just get used up by one of these other big cases that are nothing to do with the average UK citizen anyway!

LadyMuck

VIP Member

I'm feeling a bit more optimistic now after hearing Murky Meg and Yankee Wally's videos. The copyright case will obv decide who owns it and it could be palace 4 and M

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
No, on the second of March they will be deciding whether Megz has sole copyright of the letter or does she share it with any of the RF staff members who allegedly helped her to write it. They will also be discussing damages - ie how much the DM will need to compensate her.

The letter belongs to Megz as she wrote it. If anyone wanted to reproduce it they would have to seek her permission. The Mail didn’t so they got slapped for breaching her privacy and copyright.

In the meantime, the DM are considering whether they wish to appeal the judgment made yesterday. If so, it will go to the Court of Appeal. The article that someone shared by Rosenburg on the last page provides a really good summary of what happened yesterday and what should happen next.
Thank you! 😘