Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Cunts broke me.

Is that John Simm? I used to really fancy him when he was in The Lakes. Excellent series and a most excellent actor. Why is he crying here? Is it that drama where he went on holiday with three mates and they got scammed? Sorry, sketchy memory. Phil Glennister was in it too. Another mighty fine British actor. What the blazers was it called? John Simm wore glasses in it and looked bookish...

Reactions: 8

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
@freda19
Thank you, Puppili!

Thank you!!!!!

You have the memory of a computer! Awesome! I think I fell for your brains. Hard. If they ever wanna move in with someone who loves them, here I am (please brains only, have no room or need for your body) 😍

To all our bards:

You are most talented and funny! I am floored by your poems, limmericks and ballads!

❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜🧡💛💚💙💜
I read them to my mom, who has enormous musicality (and perfect pitch, too, which is one of the reasons I secretly hate her 😁 ) and she didn't stop gushing about them rhyming and their rythms. They are very hard for me to translate, because I would love to make them rhyme in German, but this is beyond my abilities. So I have to settle for attempting to let your wit and fun shine through. I am sorry I can't do them justice but they charmed her and made her laugh and giggle anyway.

Thank you all so very, very much!!!!
Guten tag to your mum!

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Not caught up
On today’s posts but just wanted to say
They have two dances as Kate and William on dancing on ice tonight
Spoilt my viewing
:sick:
Meant to add they had two dances as Harry and Megan as well which spoilt my viewing not that the Kate and will dancers did opps

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Errr what other evidence is there this kid is theirs other than they look a little alike?

I mean how many billions of people in this world? Some of us are bound to look alike. Some of us have the same ancestry but don't know it.
That kid looks more like Kourtney Kadashian than Megan to me.

Reactions: 7

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
No mention of Archie....again

It says 'not available'
ooops. sorry . Hopefully this works: MarkleNews saying she is taking a break from all things H&M as she cannot deal with the Warby decision and all the BS anymore. in a post a couple posts earlier there is a caomment where someone has just read a part of Sam's book where she talks about finding photos of dorito of a sexual nature with other women.

• Sick

Vintage

OMG I missed the sponsorship thing:eek: I'd have advised strongly against that too. I'm amazed HMQ allowed that, what can she have been thinking? Obviously I'm not amazed the gruesome twosome thought it was a good idea. But the Queen? Blimey.

How unbelievably tacky. Speechless!
In saying they were copying the Markles I thought people were being unfair. Now I wonder!
It’s wrong that these people still live in the likes of Kensington Palace.
Takers but never givers!
Time for change in this country.

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
ooops. sorry . Hopefully this works: MarkleNews saying she is taking a break from all things H&M as she cannot deal with the Warby decision and all the BS anymore. in a post a couple posts earlier there is a caomment where someone has just read a part of Sam's book where she talks about finding photos of dorito of a sexual nature with other women.

It is not working for me either. It just shows a white space with a camera. Could you post the link to webpage, perhaps? That might work.

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Is that John Simm? I used to really fancy him when he was in The Lakes. Excellent series and a most excellent actor. Why is he crying here? Is it that drama where he went on holiday with three mates and they got scammed? Sorry, sketchy memory. Phil Glennister was in it too. Another mighty fine British actor. What the blazers was it called? John Simm wore glasses in it and looked bookish...
Mad dogs?

Reactions: 6

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Just saw the news... The obsession of Megs trying to be the new Diana and Harry always trying to find her mother in his partners is just pathetic. I do think she carried Archie as her face became quite fat and got even more dark patches during her pregnancy in fact she never really recovered her figure, but I believe it was Harry sperms with any other white woman eggs in vitro, because Meg was already old so her eggs probably wete useless already and she is a colour woman, her genetics should be stronger than the white ones from him, but no Archiw has absolutely nothing from Meghan I don't think she is the real mother.

PurplePie

Chatty Member
We’ve known they’ve been preparing us for more fake pregnancy bollocks for months, and we also knew they’d announce it either around Zara or Eugenie’s big day, and again they’ve proved just how vicious and spiteful they are. I hope the palace ignores them and goes ahead to strip the titles in March.
What's Zara's big day?