Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mail ran a strange story about her old high school sweetheart Pasadena realtor Luis Segura going out to buy milk, complete with photos.

It made me think at the time they were sending a message about something. I thought it was to do with where the Harkles were actually living. Was it about yet another secret marriage though 😳

So were they in the same school year ?
If so she’s nearer 41

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was "friendly" with 2 Segura brothers neither was a Christoper though:

Interestingly, Doris told her not to give the milk away for free, seems like Smeggy was putting a price on everything from much earlier than we thought.
There were some interesting comments under that article...bearing in mind that it was written 3.5 years ago...
Screenshot_20210124-233957_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210124-234219_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Assaulted? Is that what was photographed on their balcony and the pics suppressed by security?
To be honest I'm not keen on that type of accusation.
God knows I'm no angel, but really I think the person should either put up or shut up.
Much as I despise them, low accusations like that are a bit much. There's plenty else to beat them with without getting in the gutter with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes please enlighten. Please????
This is the first I've heard of this allegation, just thinking off the top of my head ...

Apparently H&M were photographed "engaging in a s*x act" on their hotel balcony in Jamaica I think it was? And his security had to make sure the photos didn't get out. Now assuming i haven't muddled up the timing - if they weren't on very good terms at that time (he'd dumped her, she crashed the wedding) it could be suggested that he wasn't a willing participant - he's been wary of paps his whole life so it seemed a bit surprising that he would allow himself to be caught out like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
24th Jan 2021, 22:00

MEGHAN 'WANTS TO KEEP ARCHIE WELL AWAY FROM LONDON', EXPERT CLAIMS

They might have moved to California for a more private life – but if Meghan and Harry return to the UK, they'll avoid the capital – according to a royal expert.

Appearing on Talk Radio, royal biographer Angela Levin said: “I don't think Meghan would dare come back to London.

“She would have to bring Archie and they want to keep him well away from London.”

Also, the expert said that the pair are trying to avoid spending Christmas with the Royal Family.

She added: “It is just Harry and Meghan are making all sorts of excuses not to come and share Christmas with the Queen.

“I think that Meghan feels that if she comes to London the atmosphere will be so terrible that she wouldn't be able to take it

And also here. PCs nickname for Meggie is tungsten.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I don't know about the assault stuff. I just feel it's extremely harrowing that she removed an emotionally vulnerable guy (harry's well documented issues) from his home and family, started suing everyone, and then merchandised him (and his dead mother) to fund a lavish lifestyle she could never have afforded before (they've always stayed in insanely expensive buildings, way above even rich list getaways) and only has well to do or influential friends. The whole thing screams manipulation. Then we are meant to be lectured by her by podcast, newspaper article, conference, website and Harry's mouth, the same vacuous things with no pragmatic way of fixing anything except complaining about how bad it all is. She is just a sales lady, and scheming to a fault. Her whole life is as contrived and cultivated as her handwriting. Are we surprised she deleted key aide texts in the court case when she just deletes damning episodes of her life as well? The whole Meghan Markle facade is a hoax, nothing about her is real.

Yeah I don't know about the assault stuff. I just feel it's extremely harrowing that she removed an emotionally vulnerable guy (harry's well documented issues) from his home and family, started suing everyone, and then merchandised him (and his dead mother) to fund a lavish lifestyle she could never have afforded before (they've always stayed in insanely expensive buildings, way above even rich list getaways) and only has well to do or influential friends. The whole thing screams manipulation. Then we are meant to be lectured by her by podcast, newspaper article, conference, website and Harry's mouth, the same vacuous things with no pragmatic way of fixing anything except complaining about how bad it all is. She is just a sales lady, and scheming to a fault. Her whole life is as contrived and cultivated as her handwriting. Are we surprised she deleted key aide texts in the court case when she just deletes damning episodes of her life as well? The whole Meghan Markle facade is a hoax, nothing about her is real.
Oh and if you care about someone you don't keep dragging all their mental health issues out into public news or try and profit off them, and separate them from loved ones. That just isn't what love does. My OH drives me mad but even so I wouldn't sell him to Netflix!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
24th Jan 2021, 22:00

MEGHAN 'WANTS TO KEEP ARCHIE WELL AWAY FROM LONDON', EXPERT CLAIMS

They might have moved to California for a more private life – but if Meghan and Harry return to the UK, they'll avoid the capital – according to a royal expert.

Appearing on Talk Radio, royal biographer Angela Levin said: “I don't think Meghan would dare come back to London.

“She would have to bring Archie and they want to keep him well away from London.”

Also, the expert said that the pair are trying to avoid spending Christmas with the Royal Family.

She added: “It is just Harry and Meghan are making all sorts of excuses not to come and share Christmas with the Queen.

“I think that Meghan feels that if she comes to London the atmosphere will be so terrible that she wouldn't be able to take it

And also here. PCs nickname for Meggie is tungsten.
That's a load of crap. Archie is her meal ticket, not Hazzno. She's scared to death if she takes him over there she'll never get him out again.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The baby video

I've never understood why she persists with those awful belted dresses that do absolutely nothing for her already non-existent waistline.

Watching that video again, I've come to the conclusion that the belts are extra security to keep the moonbump well-hoisted. If she starts wearing stuff like that again, we'll know why...

Grey suit 😂. Hazno wrapped the whole thing up pretty sharpish after they asked to see the face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice in the video that she keeps reaching up a hand to touch the moon bump like she used to before remembering there isn’t supposed to be a baby in there anymore.
I think she's got a post-maternity one on. Or one of the Queens cushions shoved up there to put on ebay later. Notice how her answers only become descriptive when talking about Archie's appearance. It's like she has nothing to say whatsoever about the birth 🤔

Reactions: 19
Harry, If you aren't actually on Social media, how can you possibly say how awful it is?

I have an awful feeling it isn't actually social media itself that is the issue, (Although some sites do possibly need a bit more careful moderating..) it is probably human nature! Some people aren't kind or considerate or nice! Some people are greedy and selfish and walk all over everyone! Some people are givers, and some people are just takers....
Which could be why so many people target Ms Markle and her husband, as they give off this aura of not very nice people!

There are some positive sides to social media as well,...like the local groups who set up deliveries for people who are shielding...co ordinated by fb!
And its probably stopped a load of people being entirely isolated during lockdowns!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Harry, If you aren't actually on Social media, how can you possibly say how awful it is?

I have an awful feeling it isn't actually social media itself that is the issue, (Although some sites do possibly need a bit more careful moderating..) it is probably human nature! Some people aren't kind or considerate or nice! Some people are greedy and selfish and walk all over everyone! Some people are givers, and some people are just takers....
Which could be why so many people target Ms Markle and her husband, as they give off this aura of not very nice people!

There are some positive sides to social media as well,...like the local groups who set up deliveries for people who are shielding...co ordinated by fb!
And its probably stopped a load of people being entirely isolated during lockdowns!
I think it all boils down to him having a hard time outside the royal bubble realising that he’s not as great and wonderful as he’s always been told...👀 I know I sound quite sympathetic towards them in my previous post but I’m really not 😂 but I can understand some of his behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.