Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh fun. We can start to put together a bingo card for the next podcast. Any ideas, creative Tattlers?
Valentine’s Day release
Obviously will be called ‘All You Need is Love’
Hmmm- who will guest star?
The Archies, of course!

1611501658717.png

They even have a song ready for the podcast:

Sugars,
Oh, honey honeys.
I am your yachting girl
and I got you stanning me.
Honeys,
Oh, sugar, sugars.
I am your one true kween
and I got you loving me.

You just believe the word salad of kweenie me.
(You just believe it's true).
You just can't believe the wonder of being me.
(I just know it's true).

Sugars,
Oh, honey honeys.
I am your Netflix girl,
Honeys,
Oh, sugar, sugars.
I am your one true kween
and I got you watching me.

When I gnashed my teeth at Kate,
I knew just how sweet a gnash could be.
(I know how sweet a diss can be)
Like the Montecito sunshine
pour your sweetness over me.
(Pour your sunshine over me).

Oh pour a little tiara on me honeys (sugars)
Pour a little jewellery on me babies (honey honeys)
When I make word salad so sweet (Yeah Yeah Yeah.)
Listen to a little podcast about me (oh yeah)
Pour a little money on me honeys
Pour a little sunshine sachs on me babies
I'm gonna make money so fast (hey hey hey)
Pour a little money on me honeys.

Ah sugars.
Oh honey, honeys.
You are my stanners, girls,
and I got you loving me.

Oh honey (honey, honeys, sugar, sugars)
Sugar, sugar
I am your yachting girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Meghan Markle news: Palace staff fought off ‘vile’ internet trolls for hours each day | Royal | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...internet-trolls-palace-staff-prince-harry/amp
Sounds like a war.
But if the abuse was so bad why was nothing done except delete it. I'm sure there are laws around said subject and if people were abusive or threatening enough , with her millions and lawyers, why did she delete and hide these entries rather than doing something about them.
Yes I agree if she was being threatened or receiving racist abuse then they should have got the police on to those people. How much of it was just criticism? We'll never know.
It's more bloody victimhood again, it never ends.

Reactions: 27
Being returned from the Mother Ship as unfit for purpose. Martian customers complained that they were unable to locate a functioning brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Latest Harry Markle
Wanted to say something about this latest Harry Markle.

From time to time, HM says something that makes me think that the Harkles are avoiding the UK as they don't want to attend some sort of police / official interview about 'something'. HM has been banging that drum for a while. So the closing paragraph in this latest blog caught my eye:

The duo have done many questionable things, but will BP, The Queen, and Charles cover up their dubious dealings? The word on the street is that may well be the case for now, yet there are those who don’t believe that Charles or Harry should be above the law. There are people who suspect, there are those who know, therefore, it is only a matter of time before the truth surfaces, and MM certainly warrants no protection. When a public body is compromised, and is accused of bias or fails to adhere to their own guidelines and rules, how can the public trust or have faith in them? The men in grey suits need to think of the bigger picture, and damage limitation before the damage gets beyond repair. The clock is ticking…tick..tock… time to let the culprits face some time in the dock?

I'm looking at the phrase 'there are those who don't believe that Charles or Harry should be above the law' and wondering what exactly is going on in the background....

And HM's recent Facebook comment

I was giving the men in grey a reality check. I have been informed that some bodies have been perhaps coaxed or persuaded to 'cover up' some activities that had been investigated. It's not all doom and gloom. There are many who do not have confidentiality clauses. I know of at least one.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
The Archies, of course!

View attachment 400309

They even have a song ready for the podcast:

Sugars,
Oh, honey honeys.
I am your yachting girl
Honeys,
Oh, sugar, sugars.
I am your one true kween
and I got you loving me.

You just believe the word salad of kweenie me.
(You just believe it's true).
You just can't believe the wonder of being me.
(I just know it's true).

Sugars,
Oh, honey honeys.
I am your Netflix girl,
Honeys,
Oh, sugar, sugars.
I am your one true kween
and I got you watching me.

When I gnashed my teeth at Kate,
I knew just how sweet a gnash could be.
(I know how sweet a diss can be)
Like the Montecito sunshine
pour your sweetness over me.
(Pour your sunshine over me).

Oh pour a little tiara on me honeys (sugars)
Pour a little jewellery on me babies (honey honeys)
When I make word salad so sweet (Yeah Yeah Yeah.)
Listen to a little podcast about me (oh yeah)
Pour a little money on me honeys
Pour a little sunshine sachs on me babies
I'm gonna make money so fast (hey hey hey)
Pour a little money on me honeys.

Ah sugars.
Oh honey, honeys.
You are my stanners, girls,
and I got you loving me.

Oh honey (honey, honeys, sugar, sugars)
Sugar, sugar
I am your yachting girl.
That was the first record I ever bought - and it was yellow - from Woolworths!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Slightly off topic but, I just came across Chelsy Davy's Instagram and I can't help but think Harry would have been so much more happier and better off with her. Harry was always the cheeky member of the Royal family and now Meghan has just turned him into a angry family man with no colour what so ever. What a shame.

Reactions: 29
Slightly off topic but, I just came across Chelsy Davy's Instagram and I can't help but think Harry would have been so much more happier and better off with her. Harry was always the cheeky member of the Royal family and now Meghan has just turned him into a angry family man with no colour what so ever. What a shame.
Well Harry just messed around at the end so she upped and went, got her qualifications and is now happily married. The fact that her father had that safari place... Harry could really have made real use of himself as patron of the WWF and been in an environment he claims to love. He would have earned respect and had some influence. Instead he is a caged budgie in Montecito.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Will this result in more broken teacups

Look what has popped up on IG and after murky meg haz been knocked off IG. All megsy pbotos
If you zoom into this picture on an empty stomach the close-up is scary.
I remember a newspaper article a couple of years ago where they analysed a photo taken of her hand palm forward and did a reading from the heart, head and lifelines etc. Her lines were unusual and at the time I didn't pay much attention but it looks as though what they said was spookily accurate. Does anyone remember the article?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Lady C is on it! The arm gestures had me in stitches. Double speed is the way forward. So true though, never stopped to imagine how taking such great pains to calligraph a long long "personal" letter is literally such a cold and calculating thing to do. It's a display, like a peacock bum,
Peafock's bum! 🦚

Peafock's bum! 🦚
Yikes! Sorry that shoild have read peacock's bum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If you zoom into this picture on an empty stomach the close-up is scary.
I remember a newspaper article a couple of years ago where they analysed a photo taken of her hand palm forward and did a reading from the heart, head and lifelines etc. Her lines were unusual and at the time I didn't pay much attention but it looks as though what they said was spookily accurate. Does anyone remember the article?
A quick search on google - mail/express/sun all had palmistry articles and a photo clearly showing that MM had a single palmar crease (heart and head lines fused as one line). Used to be called a simian crease but ape/monkey connations now not acceptable. Mainly they said she would be dominant in relationship...

Reactions: 15
Why is he so obsessed with "nasty social media"? Why doesn't he realise there is an off button and no one is forced to use it. My guess is that it's because he reads everything on sm (as he told us previously), and he can't handle the mostly negative posts about him and her.
Playing devils advocate for a minute..I think it’s an emperors new clothes situation...he’s been hidden away and mollycoddled all his life, he had no idea about the realities of life and to an extent I bet he was sheltered from the really bad stuff the papers would say about the royal family...and now he’s struggling. I think he wants to be heard and to have a voice of his own but he just doesn’t know how to relate to ordinary people. It’s quite sad really ☹ and Meghan doesnt help things because she has an agenda of her own to push

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Being returned from the Mother Ship as unfit for purpose. Martian customers complained that they were unable to locate a functioning brain.

😂👍🏻

This reminds me, did anyone else think “mothership” was a strange choice of word to use in this regard?
I mean they are really laying this on thick, this victimhood. Don’t they think they have rather exhausted that strategy and prepare themselves to move on to phase two... trying to take over the world!!!
0FE0B922-6806-47E7-9282-A7D6A1BECC47.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I suspect he meant to say Mother Lode... but again, that would have been slightly incorrect. Just as much as if he had used motherload (which is used for positive things). He is so dumb, it hurts to listen to him
I was there, and can confidently report that he said "Motherwell Football Club of all Harassment". To be fair, this makes as much sense as the rest of the interview.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Playing devils advocate for a minute..I think it’s an emperors new clothes situation...he’s been hidden away and mollycoddled all his life, he had no idea about the realities of life and to an extent I bet he was sheltered from the really bad stuff the papers would say about the royal family...and now he’s struggling. I think he wants to be heard and to have a voice of his own but he just doesn’t know how to relate to ordinary people. It’s quite sad really ☹ and Meghan doesnt help things because she has an agenda of her own to push
Also, if he takes his dad as an example, he likely figures that all he has to do is keep trying. After all PC was laughed at back in the day with his talking to plants routine.
So harry would like to be as empathetic as his mum and as forward leading as his dad.
Therefore if he keeps banging the drum about the same thing in approximately 20 years he figures he will be listened to.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.