Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she did get something changed, didn't her whole class write letters at direction of teacher who saw commercial? I feel like that was a fake narrative.
As for anti vax that does my nut in. I'm a medic working on intensive care, like this is nothing like flu! No one is ever going to say vaccinations are zero risk (they're low risk - much safer than driving a car (1 in 5000 risk of dying in a car accident) but obviously that risk benefit changes through age groups and personal circumstances. Hence why it's optional! The absolute lies and trash is just embarrassing. It can't edit your DNA, it's RNA, and we as a species don't have the enzyme to make RNA into DNA. Basic fail! Anyway back to H and M, did you guys know she had a pregnancy contract apparently with first husband for nutritionist and personal trainer so she could get figure back for work? Weird

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think she did get something changed, didn't her whole class write letters at direction of teacher who saw commercial? I feel like that was a fake narrative.
As for anti vax that does my nut in. I'm a medic working on intensive care, like this is nothing like flu! No one is ever going to say vaccinations are zero risk (they're low risk - much safer than driving a car (1 in 5000 risk of dying in a car accident) but obviously that risk benefit changes through age groups and personal circumstances. Hence why it's optional! The absolute lies and trash is just embarrassing. It can't edit your DNA, it's RNA, and we as a species don't have the enzyme to make RNA into DNA. Basic fail! Anyway back to H and M, did you guys know she had a pregnancy contract apparently with first husband for nutritionist and personal trainer so she could get figure back for work? Weird
Definitely her words not mine. 😂
That BIG gulp at the end. She knew she was over egging her credentials! Hot air indeed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I've never understood why she persists with those awful belted dresses that do absolutely nothing for her already non-existent waistline.

Watching that video again, I've come to the conclusion that the belts are extra security to keep the moonbump well-hoisted. If she starts wearing stuff like that again, we'll know why...

Grey suit 😂. Hazno wrapped the whole thing up pretty sharpish after they asked to see the face.
Notice about 2.40 when she accidentally knocks the baby's head. No movement at all.

That’s the nail on the head. These two people are members of the British Royal Family!!! Rich, influential, privileged, and here they are -wannabe celebrity elite, money grubbing at every turn and using their PR propaganda (which is poisonous) to rally the troops and besmirch a whole nation and the positive work his family have done to help, promote and unite Commonwealth counties. It SHOULD be a scandal, but the media, especially TV media are not reporting that narrative. They’ve gone with the victim narrative, used by H&M to absolve themselves from their duty, which SHE vowed to do in return for titles. Still using those titles - liberally. Another thing the Sugars conveniently fail to acknowledge or question.
It's the unaccountable lecturing to the accountable.
He doesn't realise he's now one of us

Effectively, they want to ban free speech...
And just imagine if this guy had been booted off social.media for his aberrant thoughts

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes it was a class project and the company were planning on changing the advert anyway, so Smeggy claiming that she brought about this miracle is typical of her general delusion and grandiose thinking. 🙄
Frankly anyone else (other than a school leaver) would be embarrassed to have such rubbish on their CV.

You have my respect working on the frontline in intensive care 👏

Reactions: 31
That was for Trevor - the 2nd husband...

Reactions: 16
I think it all boils down to him having a hard time outside the royal bubble realising that he’s not as great and wonderful as he’s always been told...👀 I know I sound quite sympathetic towards them in my previous post but I’m really not 😂 but I can understand some of his behaviour
I totally get what you mean and I agree and have said it before in the early days but as time has passed I can see him getting angry about it and looking to apportion blame elsewhere. He can't outright admit that he was shielded and his public image sanitised all his life, that his bad behaviour was tidied up to a huge degree and that his jolly prince hazza was a fake facade. He most certainly will never admit he has massive faults that are no longer hidden behind the veil the men in grey suits used to fuzzy up our image of him ... so someone needs to take the blame and Social Media is the fall guy.
The bleep forgets how Social Media lauded him as "so cute" "so jolly" "such a norty little scamp bless him". Oh yes, that was fine and he basked in the sunshine of the positive social media vibes for years. He can't fathom that he and his wife have behaved like bitter vindictive nasty little shits and turned the public against them ... so it must be all of us at fault. The bleep believes he has done nothing wrong and we are all bastards for not letting him shaft us financially through our taxes, tit on his birth family and dig his sainted mommy up regularly for $$$$$$. Does not compute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I totally get what you mean and I agree and have said it before in the early days but as time has passed I can see him getting angry about it and looking to apportion blame elsewhere. He can't outright admit that he was shielded and his public image sanitised all his life, that his bad behaviour was tidied up to a huge degree and that his jolly prince hazza was a fake facade. He most certainly will never admit he has massive faults that are no longer hidden behind the veil the men in grey suits used to fuzzy up our image of him ... so someone needs to take the blame and Social Media is the fall guy.
The bleep forgets how Social Media lauded him as "so cute" "so jolly" "such a norty little scamp bless him". Oh yes, that was fine and he basked in the sunshine of the positive social media vibes for years. He can't fathom that he and his wife have behaved like bitter vindictive nasty little shits and turned the public against them ... so it must be all of us at fault. The bleep believes he has done nothing wrong and we are all bastards for not letting him shaft us financially through our taxes, tit on his birth family and dig his sainted mommy up regularly for $$$$$$. Does not compute.
I'm wondering now exactly how bad was the 'bad behaviour that got tidied up'. In his army days, he seemed a straightforward party boy, falling out of nightclubs at 4 am, drinking too much (and the rest), and flying around with the usual Eurotrash to ski and shooting weekends. Something seemed to change when he left the army in 2015, and whoever he started mixing with led directly to this strange marriage with Megz, and then to being iced out in public by the other RF members at the Commonwealth Service. This is more than Harry being rude and shouty - the RF had seen plenty of that over the years. What were the pair of them up to?

People are less tolerant of bad behaviour of people in the public eye these days. They are guilty of grifting, hypocritical behaviour, selfishness, insensitivity (yes you are literally married to a prince, whinging about your treatment in one of the poorest places on Earth) and more.

In the past, it was only the press that called out that behaviour and therefore Harry used to be 'WAH WAH BAD PRESS'

Now, 'the people' themselves call out bad behaviour via social media and therefore now Harry says 'WAH WAH BAD SOCIAL MEDIA'

They're like children who cant take criticism.

Well, step out of the public eye if you don't like to be seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The baby video

At 2.40 he digs the thumb of his left hand quite hard into Darren's chest, probably trying to hit a button to make him twitch or something for the paps.... but it's another cock-up for Hazzno as there's zero reaction from the silicone scion!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was for Trevor - the 2nd husband...
Yep, and I think that's when she had her eggs stored, which convinced him she'd have his child some day. I believe that's one of the reasons he is so bitter about her bolting. Not so much her going, but more about the future she promised him with babies in the mix.
I believe she used those eggs more recently. How or when is the question but there is a huge secret re the production of Archiedoll. I believe he's real and exists, but how he came about is another matter worthy of a Sherlock Holmes mystery.
Remember guys, she insisted on paying her own medical bills. Not the Royals who she billed for everything from manicures to worn and returned dresses, not even hazza ... she paid them herself to leave no paper trail for anyone else to follow. HUGE red flag right there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Yep, and I think that's when she had her eggs stored, which convinced him she'd have his child some day. I believe that's one of the reasons he is so bitter about her bolting. Not so much her going, but more about the future she promised him with babies in the mix.
I believe she used those eggs more recently. How or when is the question but there is a huge secret re the production of Archiedoll. I believe he's real and exists, but how he came about is another matter worthy of a Sherlock Holmes mystery.
Remember guys, she insisted on paying her own medical bills. Not the Royals who she billed for everything from manicures to worn and returned dresses, not even hazza ... she paid them herself to leave no paper trail for anyone else to follow. HUGE red flag right there.
Really? How did you get enough Sterling to pay? You can't just move cash about without a trail - KP must have the trail... oooh Mr Peeveley the bears have escaped! Ty 😃

Reactions: 11
I'm with you 100% on this one. Smeggy knew that she would have to produce a baby for Hazno and he couldn't be fobbed off like Trevor.
My theory is that they went to the baby lab on their secret honeymoon (nobody knows where they went). Hazno coaxed out a few of his ginger swimmers whilst Smeggy showed him some of her yacht girl moves. 😉
Archiedoll was created in the lab along with a few spares. He would've been chosen as viable for implantation to her or a surrogate.

This is where it gets murky and Smeggy pulled something. On the infamous trip to Australia they slept in separate rooms and Hazno was heard questioning her and shouting 'are you really pregnant'. This has lead me to suspect that she may have tried to pull the wooly merkin over Haznos eyes in the early days.

It could be that she had an embryo implanted in her which failed and then she decided to use a gestational carrier 🤔 the pregnancy did go on for a very long time 😗

• Heart
I'm with you 100% on this one. Smeggy knew that she would have to produce a baby for Hazno and he couldn't be fobbed off like Trevor.
My theory is that they went to the baby lab on their secret honeymoon (nobody knows where they went). Hazno coaxed out a few of his ginger swimmers whilst Smeggy showed him some of her yacht girl moves. 😉
Archiedoll was created in the lab along with a few spares. He would've been chosen as viable for implantation to her or a surrogate.

This is where it gets murky and Smeggy pulled something. On the infamous trip to Australia they slept in separate rooms and Hazno was heard questioning her and shouting 'are you really pregnant'. This has lead me to suspect that she may have tried to pull the wooly merkin over Haznos eyes in the early days.

It could be that she had an embryo implanted in her which failed and then she decided to use a gestational carrier 🤔 the pregnancy did go on for a very long time 😗
Do you think Hazzno is dumb enough to have done this without a written contract? I don't know anything about embryo ownership and storage, so I'm wondering if she can just go and make little Hazznos anytime she wants, even in the event that they split up.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Do you think Hazzno is dumb enough to have done this without a written contract? I don't know anything about embryo ownership and storage, so I'm wondering if she can just go and make little Hazznos anytime she wants, even in the event that they split up.
I have no idea about the ins and outs (fnarr fnarr 😜) of how these things are planned and arranged. My guess is that they have some embryos stored but is only a theory and I could be completely wrong.

If they do have some frozen embryos then I guess both of them would have ownership and legal paperwork would have been completed at the time.
If they split up then she probably wouldn't be able to have access unless they both agreed.

Reactions: 14
I have no idea about the ins and outs (fnarr fnarr 😜) of how these things are planned and arranged. My guess is that they have some embryos stored but is only a theory and I could be completely wrong.

If they do have some frozen embryos then I guess both of them would have ownership and legal paperwork would have been completed at the time.
If they split up then she probably wouldn't be able to have access unless they both agreed.
I wonder what would happen to custody of Archie if/when they divorce?

Doesn't the Monarch have some 'ownership' of Royal children?

Reactions: 9
Yes! And the emergence and overuse of Twitteraté buzzwords like ‘Karen’ ‘OK Boomer’ ‘White Privileged Male’ ‘Snowflake’ ‘Melt’ are all a means to shut conversation down. They all use them - like sheep.
I can't bear 'Snowflake', but admit to laughing alot at 'OK Boomer'. It just makes me think of my parents trying to explain how something was really great, when it really isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.