Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if he takes his dad as an example, he likely figures that all he has to do is keep trying. After all PC was laughed at back in the day with his talking to plants routine.
So harry would like to be as empathetic as his mum and as forward leading as his dad.
Therefore if he keeps banging the drum about the same thing in approximately 20 years he figures he will be listened to.
Agreed but he doesn't have the commitment to banging on the same drum for a couple on months, he'll never cope with 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A quick search on google - mail/express/sun all had palmistry articles and a photo clearly showing that MM had a single palmar crease (heart and head lines fused as one line). Used to be called a simian crease but ape/monkey connations now not acceptable. Mainly they said she would be dominant in relationship...
I remember that now, thank you for looking it up.

Reactions: 11
He would have earned respect and had some influence. Instead he is a caged budgie in Montecito.
Please don’t compare Harry to a budgie, it isn’t kind.

Budgies can understand human speech at the level of a seven month old, and Harry has yet to catch up to their level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lady C is on it! The arm gestures had me in stitches. Double speed is the way forward. So true though, never stopped to imagine how taking such great pains to calligraph a long long "personal" letter is literally such a cold and calculating thing to do. It's a display, like a peacock bum,
The flourishes on that letter look like scythes to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If you zoom into this picture on an empty stomach the close-up is scary.
I remember a newspaper article a couple of years ago where they analysed a photo taken of her hand palm forward and did a reading from the heart, head and lifelines etc. Her lines were unusual and at the time I didn't pay much attention but it looks as though what they said was spookily accurate. Does anyone remember the article?

Simian lines denote an intense personality, someone with great purpose and ambition, a pathological inner drive, a potentially explosive personality, someone with the potential to succeed at the highest level if given the right situation in which to thrive, but given the wrong situation the simian bearer has the potential to self-destruct.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Agreed but he doesn't have the commitment to banging on the same drum for a couple on months, he'll never cope with 20 years.
Exactly Prince Charles has at least been consistent over the years. Hazno seems to be incapable of sticking to one cause and actually doing something about it.

He gets up every day to Smeggy telling him what their cause of the day will be and she passes him some crib notes. No wonder the poor bugger makes so many mistakes, he can't keep up.

I can't remember who it was that said this but
royals traditionally don’t champion ‘rights’: they champion 'plights'. That is what Diana did with victims of Aids and landmines. This is also what Charles has been doing with his environmental concerns.

Smeggy has failed to understand this and thinks that she has a platform to campaign for 'rights' on a political level which is out of step with the rest of the royal family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This forum is going to need a shot glass reaction before it's all over.
I don't understand what you are saying? What is a shot glass reaction, please?

ETA I've tried to google it, but could not find any explanation. What does that mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Agree @Fredsnail
I don't think he's emphatic and passionate so much as febrile and agitated, probably on drugs.
They keep toying with fashionable causes and fads (fashionable only, nothing useful) then dropping them. They chase bandwagons that are passe by the time they leap aboard often as unwelcome and unexpected participants. She believes in nothing except money and power, and he's befuddled and a bit simple. It's a deadly combination.
At least PC has consistently chatted to his gherkins. (And he gets results... have you seen the size of his gherkins?) :)
I can't see Hazzno banging anything for much longer. He looks burnt-out, but he may keep bashing away like a chimp with a typewriter hoping to write a novel. He thought he'd married the woman of his dreams, but she is the stuff of which nightmares are made.

ETA I've tried to google it, but could not find any explanation. What does that mean?
Not sure either @Poppea but I'm sure someone will tell us! I think it's when you have small strong drinks in little glasses but I could be wrong ! 🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She was "friendly" with 2 Segura brothers neither was a Christoper though:

Interestingly, Doris told her not to give the milk away for free, seems like Smeggy was putting a price on everything from much earlier than we thought.

Reactions: 21
ETA If Hazzno reads this thread and they want a new puppy is there a danger that he could have taken a fancy to @Pom? She's Very pretty. We must be alert to third-party enquiries as to whether she's available....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Resizer_16115202666780.jpg

🤭😘 xx

Off not of lol 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I think it means have a shot of hard liquor to calm the nerves.

• Heart
She was "friendly" with 2 Segura brothers neither was a Christoper though:

Interestingly, Doris told her not to give the milk away for free, seems like Smeggy was putting a price on everything from much earlier than we thought.
The Mail ran a strange story about her old high school sweetheart Pasadena realtor Luis Segura going out to buy milk, complete with photos.

It made me think at the time they were sending a message about something. I thought it was to do with where the Harkles were actually living. Was it about yet another secret marriage though 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 15

You know how you click like down in the bottom right corner? There are other symbols down there-- a heart, a LOL happy face, and so on. I'm trying to say the reactions need a shot glass, to symbolize me taking shot when I read stuff like Megzy being married four freaking times.

• Haha
  • Heart
The Mail ran a strange story about her old high school sweetheart Pasadena realtor Luis Segura going out to buy milk, complete with photos.

It made me think at the time they were sending a message about something. I thought it was to do with where the Harkles were actually living. Was it about yet another secret marriage though 😳

It is a weird story...even weirder that the pap photos were taken by the Rayner pap agency, which M had dealings with I think...but somehow wouldn't surprise me if she did, indeed, marry him just for the sheer hell of it...aargh, can't wait for when things actually start coming out and people come out of the woodwork and confirm it (although can't see him wanting to admit to such stupidity, he must know by now he had a narrow escape 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.