Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the story that Wm&H discussed the ring & decided it should sit on the throne of England on Kate’s hand?

More PR drivel making #JustHarry a victim (& by extension MM) of Wm? Sour grapes, anyone? #Megxit
Ah Burrell. Another bleep trying to stay relevant well after his time is up. Why the press still give this leech the time of day is beyond me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ah Burrell. Another bleep trying to stay relevant well after his time is up. Why the press still give this leech the time of day is beyond me!
This little nugget of gossip from leech Burrell was originally published ages ago so it's not a recent story. Why is it being rehashed again?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I'm wrong but I always assumed that if you have a video blog or podcast channel then you need to put out regular content to retain followers and to grow your channel.🤔
Surely they will need to put something out every few weeks at the very least to do this?
Errrm yes. Anyone who drops a 30 minute snooze fest in December with zero follow up shouldn't still be in charts. Fake - or just 'unusual'... let me ponder ...😜

I think its pretty clear now that the 'Holiday Special' was just a pilot and they are trying to fix up some kind of a proper contract with Spotify. If there was nothing else coming, the podcast would be allowed to drop off the charts. Still think they'll drop something for Valentines Day 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is one!

I was surprised they mentioned David Geffens yacht. He is gay. Very much so. And while he is a powerful producer, he became one because he bets his money on talent. And he is a philanthropist.

Or were they hoping he'd keelhaul her? :unsure:

Oh, what an excellent idea!! I'd love that!!!! 🤗

• Haha
Hi there,

I have lurked on these pages for some time and enjoyed your reflections. I have joined you on account the ‘Sugars’ have succeeded in taking down Murky Meg’s IG account. Glad to have an alternative place to put the world to rights.

That’s what I thought when I watched the engagement video back in 2010. 😬
How awful that the sugaz have taken down Murky Meg's IG account. Very sad, a scary sign of our times re. Freedom of speech, and I read that Minge-o-Phobes have also been physically threatened. It's one rule for Murky Meg's followers, another rule for Hazzno's sugaz.
Is this Murky Meg attack an example of the "unacceptable online practices" that Hazzno bleats about in his Fast Company interview? He does not say. The supine interviewer was too busy grovelling on the floor licking Hazzno's boots to ask a single question that might expose the vacuity, pomposity and sheer idiocy of this article.
Hazznoballs and Minge have now become Professional Victims! Sacrificed on the altar of Rayccism and Bigotry, doncha know!?
Hazznoballs will shortly exhibit stigmata, just watch.
No wonder the sugaz are going mental!!!
Thank Heavens for this thread. I feel quite safe here.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There is one!

I was surprised they mentioned David Geffens yacht. He is gay. Very much so. And while he is a powerful producer, he became one because he bets his money on talent. And he is a philanthropist.

So what's your take on this? Marcus and the scabby soho rent boy?

Reactions: 20
So what's your take on this? Marcus and the scabby soho rent boy?
I think they're all connected. They know one anothers' secrets and their testicles
spread everywhere. Markus, Scabby, the lot of them. Philanthropy is a powerful political tool all over the world but especially in the US. There's a heirarchy and someone like Omid Scabby would be what would loosely be called a bottom-feeder, on the lowest rung of the ladder...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I definitely agree with Alex regarding free speech and he makes some good points but we are all incognito here.

I feel that it's sometimes easier to express your feelings anonymously. On Facebook I would face criticism for a lot of views and I can't be bothered to spend my day arguing with people. I also have to be careful because of my job. It shouldn't be like that but it is. Gender critical feminists (and I am one of them) are attacked all the time. Maybe I'm being cowardly but I feel that life is too short to spend arguing the toss with people you know and even less with people you don't know in real life.

I come on this thread because everyone here is critical of the Harkles as this is a safe space to express those views, and thankfully have a good laugh at their expense 😄
Errrm yes. Anyone who drops a 30 minute snooze fest in December with zero follow up shouldn't still be in charts. Fake - or just 'unusual'... let me ponder ...😜

I think its pretty clear now that the 'Holiday Special' was just a pilot and they are trying to fix up some kind of a proper contract with Spotify. If there was nothing else coming, the podcast would be allowed to drop off the charts. Still think they'll drop something for Valentines Day 🤮
Ooh fun. We can start to put together a bingo card for the next podcast. Any ideas, creative Tattlers?
Valentine’s Day release
Obviously will be called ‘All You Need is Love’
Hmmm- who will guest star?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think they're all connected. They know one anothers' secrets and their testicles
spread everywhere. Markus, Scabby, the lot of them. Philanthropy is a powerful political tool all over the world but especially in the US. There's a heirarchy and someone like Omid Scabby would be what would loosely be called a bottom-feeder, on the lowest rung of the ladder...
Bottom feeder😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How awful that the sugaz have taken down Murky Meg's IG account. Very sad, a scary sign of our times re. Freedom of speech, and I read that Minge-o-Phobes have also been physically threatened. It's one rule for Murky Meg's followers, another rule for Hazzno's sugaz.
Is this Murky Meg attack an example of the "unacceptable online practices" that Hazzno bleats about in his Fast Company interview? He does not say. The supine interviewer was too busy grovelling on the floor licking Hazzno's boots to ask a single question that might expose the vacuity, pomposity and sheer idiocy of this article.
Hazznoballs and Minge have now become Professional Victims! Sacrificed on the altar of Rayccism and Bigotry, doncha know!?
Hazznoballs will shortly exhibit stigmata, just watch.
No wonder the sugaz are going mental!!!
Thank Heavens for this thread. I feel quite safe here.🥰
I know that the creative artists here are busy, but is there ANY chance of a picture of Hazzno and his Hag, The Professional Victims, showing off their Stigmata?😂
ETA If anyone is able to do the picture, the manifestation of Stigmata can come from wherever the Tattler artist thinks is appropriate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Going back a year or two
"Royal Family LIVE: Harry and Meghan's dream crushed – 'very difficult' plan dealt blow | Royal | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...queen-Elizabeth-ii-Kate-Middleton-william/amp
I just noticed. She said she was on maternity leave. You don't go on maternity leave unless you work. As such she is acknowledging that her role in the royal family was a job. (As opposed to her in the family being jcmh 's wife).
So she left her job, therefore she is aware that the perks of the job and the titles of her working role go too.

• Heart
I know that the creative artists here are busy, but is there ANY chance of a picture of Hazzno and his Hag, The Professional Victims, showing off their Stigmata?😂
ETA If anyone is able to do the picture, the manifestation of Stigmata can come from wherever the Tattler artist thinks is appropriate.
Here is saint Smeggy for you
Polish_20210124_145030870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
There is one!

David Geffen knows pretty much every one who has money and influence in showbiz. Oprah and Ellen were seen aboard.,the Obama, Bob Iger, Bezos.. Good article here explaining why being invited on board is 'a thing' and it must be killing Megzy that she hasn't cracked it. Prince Harry by himself in the old days would have been a guest but he's fallen a long long way since the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Meghan Markle news: Palace staff fought off ‘vile’ internet trolls for hours each day | Royal | News | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...internet-trolls-palace-staff-prince-harry/amp
Sounds like a war.
But if the abuse was so bad why was nothing done except delete it. I'm sure there are laws around said subject and if people were abusive or threatening enough , with her millions and lawyers, why did she delete and hide these entries rather than doing something about them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.