Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I can only say that this history will judge these two two whinging twunts!
They have deliberately influenced people and their actions towards others in the BRF and Britain (by calling us a bunch of racists), and even in America and other countries by using a "victim" status and encouraging their cult of followers to disclaim against anyone who disagrees them - by inflaming and encouraging vicious and aggressive language from their supporters towards those who question their actions and motives.
As the trial is already showing, the female of the twunts is a liar and manipulator, and not very clever. We already knew that. The trial is proving it! The male twunt is just showing showing his true colours.
I truly hope that these two will find that history will accord them, in their lifetimes, the accolades that they truly deserve - soul sucking, avaricious, narcissistic twunts!
HA! Harry says he and Meg got "the Mothership of Harassment".
"Mothership" definition:
A large spacecraft or ship, e.g. "A Mothership accompanies a small fleet of Yachts". (Yes. Really.)
A place regarded as a base, source or headquarters, e.g. "The Battersea Arts Centre, the Mothership of experimental theatre".
More illiterate garbage from this nincompoop in his speech gargling anout the Amazon. What planet is he on? Surprised this was published in a "business magazine" as he has the business acumen of a turnip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I would die laughing if his next big word was what Freda says
Come on Archie darling
We have told everyone you are reading years above your age
Show everyone what you can say
No no Archie Daddy said that Cambridge has a load of punts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Congrats on the new thread lovelies ❤ sorry I've not said much recently, but these two have honestly been giving me the irrits beyond words.

Some people only have social media right now to keep in touch with their loved ones, with Covid restrictions. They can't see people, or be with them if they're poorly & struggling. They're a pair of bloody self absorbed ostriches, they really are.

What are they doing to help, other than hand out a few care packages for 10 minutes while they get their photo opp? Nothing. It's like they don't care & onward we go with our woke spewings, while others watch their loved ones die from this horrible bug. Sorry to rant, but they get on my nerves 🤣😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"Mothership" definition:
A large spacecraft or ship, e.g. "A Mothership accompanies a small fleet of Yachts". (Yes. Really.)
A place regarded as a base, source or headquarters, e.g. "The Battersea Arts Centre, the Mothership of experimental theatre".
More illiterate garbage from this nincompoop in his speech gargling anout the Amazon. What planet is he on? Surprised this was published in a "business magazine" as he has the business acumen of a turnip.
Thanks for verbalising why this had been low-key bugging me ever since I read it.

I've also heen imagining little Smash-type Martians issuing from said craft and doing their mechanical laugh at H&M.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is he so obsessed with "nasty social media"? Why doesn't he realise there is an off button and no one is forced to use it. My guess is that it's because he reads everything on sm (as he told us previously), and he can't handle the mostly negative posts about him and her.
As the saying goes he who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount. They're terrified of opting out of social media and becoming irrelevant so can't walk away. Their lives are empty and they are slaves to SM, trying to control its content and direction by lecturing us. It seems to me that the frustration of their failure to have made a success of anything at all is boiling over and they are becoming more deranged by the day. If they weren't such turds or what @Freda says it would be quite sad witnessing this implosion. But it isn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now be fair, it'll take a few weeks to train A for his next few public words on the podcast.
I have never been convinced that it was Archie on the podcast. IIRC, the podcast was advertised as having a "special guest" but Archie was not specifically mentioned by name. The way that it was phrased meant that listeners would just assume it was Archie.

For me, it was like the pixelated painted Christmas card. It was virtually impossible to identify who the child in that distorted drawing was so it could have been anyone.

Reactions: 29
Thanks for verbalising why this had been low-key bugging me ever since I read it.

I've also heen imagining little Smash-type Martians issuing from said craft and doing their mechanical laugh at H&M.
The only mechanical laughs I've heard recently were the creepy sniggers from Hazznoballs and Farchie at the end of the Spotify holiday podcast. 😄

Sorry. Couldn't resist. The urban dictionary top definition of mothership.

(Don't worry it's not roast chicken 🐓 ☺)
I had a look at urban dictionary as I couldn't open the attachment, and it says a mother ship is a deranged and poorly-planned attempt to seize power... or a disgraced attorney. In the context of Hazzno's article that's just as stupid isn't it as the Collins dictionary definition!. Very glad it was nothing about Hazznoballs being "mothered." :)🧸

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

We can only hope that the little metal aliens swoop down in their mothership and abduct them 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Mothership" definition:
Maybe he meant "motherload", as that would actually mean a big amount of something :unsure:
Bet smeggy was dictating what to answer, Hazno heard "mother", got triggered by Diana memories and got distracted :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have never been convinced that it was Archie on the podcast. IIRC, the podcast was advertised as having a "special guest" but Archie was not specifically mentioned by name. The way that it was phrased meant that listeners would just assume it was Archie.

For me, it was like the pixelated painted Christmas card. It was virtually impossible to identify who the child in that distorted drawing was so it could have been anyone.
You're rght. I think it's an endless game of taking the p...s., a smoke and mirrors circus.
Of course Archie wasn't mentioned by name in the podcast, that would have been no fun! People were left to guess and assume and speculate. H&M get high on it.. One week they're protecting him, the next week they're flogging his duds. Any photos we see are old ones. In the "California cutie duds" (!) photo you can see Desmond Tutu crouching reflected in the window. I am at a loss as to the significance of this.
Harry's snigger at the end of the podcast was creepy. Maybe he was having a laugh that people believed that the canned giggle was his son. The "special guest" they had oh-so-coyly hinted at ... Who may or may not appear..... Who may not actually be their son..... And who may or may not even exist. We are left to guess.
Ditto the cartoon drawing of them by the hut. Deliberately badly-drawn, weird, and George's likeness pasted onto a massive under-two year old. All of them facing away, even the dog whose bum featured strongly in the foreground. Minge multicoloured and out of proportion, with one raptor's claw snaking towards her offspring.
It's all one big wind-up but what the end game us I don't know.
Btw I thought Hazzno looked sinister reading the Thomas the Tank Engine book some time back. Something off there.
Enough already...

• Heart
  • Haha
"Mothership" definition:
They're obsessed with mothers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The only mechanical laughs I've heard recently were the creepy sniggers from Hazznoballs and Farchie at the end of the Spotify holiday podcast. 😄

I had a look at urban dictionary as I couldn't open the attachment, and it says a mother ship is a deranged and poorly-planned attempt to seize power... or a disgraced attorney. In the context of Hazzno's article that's just as stupid isn't it as the Collins dictionary definition!. Very glad it was nothing about Hazznoballs being "mothered." :)🧸
Smash Martians, for those too young unfamiliar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe he meant "motherload", as that would actually mean a big amount of something :unsure:
Bet smeggy was dictating what to answer, Hazno heard "mother", got triggered by Diana memories and got distracted :rolleyes:
Thank you!! Also been bugging me... it was a malapropism.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OH WOW! Thank you. It has been bugging me all day why he chose such a weird description. Yeah he/they talk tit but it just niggled at me.
The stupid bleep meant "Mother lode"
  1. a principal vein of an ore or mineral.
    • a rich source of something.
      "your portfolio holds a mother lode of opportunities"

Just another example of how thick his speech writer wife is, or possibly a perfect example of why he never gained his full chopper licence ... because he cannot memorise written words without bleeping things up. I'd say the pilot's he flew with were lucky he didn't mistake the ' fuel inject' button for the ' pilot eject ' button.
A freakin liability with a head like a sieve.:rolleyes: Utterly useless, even with a written script.

• Haha
Should have been 'Motherload' but the combination of californian sun on a bald head and special 'Californian herb pancakes' for breakfast after a marathon workout with Meg is confusing the bloke.

This comment about social media being a social experiment, who runs it then, QAnon or the Illuminati? An ex girlfriend said of him that he would 'see' the press even when they weren't there and now this nonsense I think he's on the very edge of clinical paranoia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.