Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! I’m a long time lurker but this last stunt by Harry has my skin boiling. He insulted the grave of our fallen soldiers to victimize himself, he spoke about the US elections in the times 100, and now he feels the need to insert his anti social media agenda in our politics? He is not a US citizen, he is not trying to become a resident, hell, I don’t even think he is here with a Tourist visa. I’m pretty sure he is here on a diplomatic visa. Argh... I can’t stand these two 🙄

Rant over😅... thank you all for keeping me sane! I can’t wait for them to become irrelevant. Although, selfishly, I want to see them crash and burn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Thanks to @Mavvers for the title with most likes.

Recap of the court case:
1. Still no summary judgement yet. To trial or not to trial will be known around Mid Feb
2. ANL lawyer said to trial because Smeggy kept changing her narrative too much, as usual
3. Smeggy's lawyer said no trial because she said so
Stay tuned with more popcorn and wine... Meanwhile, I have created a poll for Tattle FUN. The only voting related to the Harkles that is NOT political. 😂

Hazzo started dabbling in politics by mentioning Capitol riot in America.
The PR team still pushing out articles that contradict one another.
Archie doll still missing and so are the Disney money
Thanks to DandyTandy for the thread summary and to all the Tattle folk that voted for my thread suggestion. Fairly new to this forum but bloody loving it!

Reactions: 38
Hi guys! I’m a long time lurker but this last stunt by Harry has my skin boiling. He insulted the grave of our fallen soldiers to victimize himself, he spoke about the US elections in the times 100, and now he feels the need to insert his anti social media agenda in our politics? He is not a US citizen, he is not trying to become a resident, hell, I don’t even think he is here with a Tourist visa. I’m pretty sure he is here on a diplomatic visa. Argh... I can’t stand these two 🙄

Rant over😅... thank you all for keeping me sane! I can’t wait for them to become irrelevant. Although, selfishly, I want to see them crash and burn.
I have been wondering how Haznot remains in USA so long...I dont know the legal ins and outs of residence but have a friend in Virginia who is from Europe ( like me ) and I know she has "papers" as she calls them ...so assume it is indeed the diplomatic visa he has ..maybe he has work permit too :sneaky: since he works so hard at stiring things up....

Reactions: 29
I have been wondering how Haznot remains in USA so long...I dont know the legal ins and outs of residence but have a friend in Virginia who is from Europe ( like me ) and I know she has "papers" as she calls them ...so assume it is indeed the diplomatic visa he has ..maybe he has work permit too :sneaky: since he works so hard at stiring things up....
Someone on Quora claimed they both have Diplomtic passes, valid for the one year review time, issiued by the Home Office last minute before their departure. It was either Benjamin Smallbrook or Christopher Jones IIRC. Whoever it was they sounded very confident in their statement.

And you know what? I do believe this to be true. Would fit in with HMQs doors wide open to come back, teary statement.

Reactions: 22
images.jpeg-1.jpg

SOCIAL MEDIA USERS - GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND BE NICE WHEN YOU POST

'Consider setting limits on the time you spend on social media, stop yourself from endlessly scrolling, fact-check the source and research the information you see, and commit to taking a more compassionate approach and tone when you post or comment.
images.jpeg.jpg

Is that an order or a threat?

CUNTS 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I watched the inauguration and loved Amanda Gorman reciting her poetry. Her passion and intelligence shone though (but understand some on this thread probably dismiss her as ‘woke’ etc
I did think afterwards that Meghan was probably thinking - I’m just as good at words as she is , why didn’t they ask me to do a poem. Harry ring Joe Biden, tell him about my calligraphy skills

Joe is a very polite man, he has a strong sense of duty. I’m sure he wouldn’t be impressed by them running out on theirs

Reactions: 15
View attachment 397977

'Consider setting limits on the time you spend on social media, stop yourself from endlessly scrolling, fact-check the source and research the information you see, and commit to taking a more compassionate approach and tone when you post or comment.
View attachment 397978

CUNTS 🤬
Subconsciously, he aimed and directed that at Meagain.

She must live on her phone and iPad checking her numbers and what's written about her. I bet she wakes in the night to 'check'.

Latest Murky Meg

This is worth a watch, she covered the proceedings better than any of the media who basically brushed it under the carpet it seemed to me but then the election took priority, I suppose. : - )

Reactions: 20
Someone on Quora claimed they both have Diplomtic passes, valid for the one year review time, issiued by the Home Office last minute before their departure. It was either Benjamin Smallbrook or Christopher Jones IIRC. Whoever it was they sounded very confident in their statement.

And you know what? I do believe this to be true. Would fit in with HMQs doors wide open to come back, teary statement.
This seems unlikely. I remember Harry Markle shooting down the 'Hazza has a diplomatic visa' theory with something that sounded insider-y.

At a guess, Hazza has an investor visa (for Archewell) - they employ enough staff which is the main criteria plus the money they've (Bank of Charles) put in to launch it. Might explain why we get so many press releases about the size of their team.

ETA. And thanks for the deliciously shiny new thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 397977

View attachment 397978

CUNTS 🤬
are Ginge and Minge going to order their deranged followers to do the same?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This seems unlikely. I remember Harry Markle shooting down the 'Hazza has a diplomatic visa' theory with something that sounded insider-y.

At a guess, Hazza has an investor visa (for Archewell) - they employ enough staff which is the main criteria plus the money they've (Bank of Charles) put in to launch it. Might explain why we get so many press releases about the size of their team.

ETA. And thanks for the deliciously shiny new thread ❤
Yes, I've read the Harry Markle piece about it and what you say sounds way easier and sensible than the diplomatic pass. What sold me on the other theory was that it would keep them from being under the IRS for a year, if I understood this right.

Reactions: 17
Going down that Twitter thread allows me to show of my oh-so faux detective skills.
There's this:

Leading to this:

And a Google search finds this:

Or as other tweets say this could be reference to Sam markles daughter. Or it could be just that this is not true.
Rabbit holes. They can be fascinating. Even if not true.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

I am sorry you have been saddled with this complete idiot. But, his wife is American and is probably 80% at fault for what he has become. I don't believe that he is on a diplomatic visa - someone will be able to explain the ins and outs of why that would be.

Thanks to DandyTandy for the thread summary and to all the Tattle folk that voted for my thread suggestion. Fairly new to this forum but bloody loving it!
Great title :)

Reactions: 21
'Prince' Harry of Montecito: From an early age, the guiding principle in my life has been about the duty to truth

I hope that the newspaper editors around the world open their 'Prince Harry files', the 'Markle files' and the 'UFO Alien invisible Archie files', support his crusade and show their 'duty to truth'. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 30
'Prince' Harry of Montecito: From an early age, the guiding principle in my life has been about the duty to truth

I hope that the newspaper editors around the world open their 'Prince Harry files', the 'Markle files' and the 'UFO Alien invisible Archie files', support his crusade and show their 'duty to truth'. :ROFLMAO:
Better give your A level qualifications back then, Hazza...

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yes he is a complete ******. He doesn't understand what he's even talking about.

I am sorry you have been saddled with this complete idiot. But, his wife is American and is probably 80% at fault for what he has become. I don't believe that he is on a diplomatic visa - someone will be able to explain the ins and outs of why that would be.

Great title :)
I definitely do believe Meghan Markle is at fault. She has been purposely keeping away from public outings leaving Harry as her spokesperson. That last interview had MM written all over.

We all know Hazza didn't write that story for Fast Company and he probably didn't even read it, let alone understand it.

So is his 'Prince Harry' name for hire for this sort of attempt to influence social media regulation? Is he becoming 'Harry for Hire' as a lobbyist?

Or is this an attempt to give Harry his very own 'detergent commercial' moment? Maybe the Harkles' team have wind of changes in legislation that are already coming with the new Administration, and Harry is being shoved aboard the bandwagon? So in 3 months we'll be reading how Hazza told his 'good friend' President Biden to pass the legislation...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Vent your frustrations girl ... let it all out. :D

Going down that Twitter thread allows me to show of my oh-so faux detective skills.
There's this:

Leading to this:

And a Google search finds this:

Or as other tweets say this could be reference to Sam markles daughter. Or it could be just that this is not true.
Rabbit holes. They can be fascinating. Even if not true.
I agree. My sister's daughter and mine are often taken for twins. Very similar temperament as well, it's uncanny.
Families are weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
What is someone doing born into privilege trying to influence democracy now. Either be in royal family or out. Don't pretend you were elected or self made, you were born into the spotlight, no qualifications in life. This endless need to prattle and preach and tell everyone how horrid they are to you. How is this privacy? Meg does not appreciate I think, that her trying to hijack the monarchy of a nation that doesn't even belong to her, is an internationally aggressive move: the Americans don't want a British prince influencing their electorate? Haven't they just learned what a rich, privileged and poorly educated arrogant conspiracy theory male can do to a nation? It's embarrassing! He truly seems hoodwinked. Can't keep being interviewed as prince Harry, title has to go. Never used to see why, now I get it!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.