Harry & Meghan #54 H&M to fall off their perch. More money needed, what won't they 'merch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Hazza didn't write that story for Fast Company and he probably didn't even read it, let alone understand it.

So is his 'Prince Harry' name for hire for this sort of attempt to influence social media regulation? Is he becoming 'Harry for Hire' as a lobbyist?

Or is this an attempt to give Harry his very own 'detergent commercial' moment? Maybe the Harkles' team have wind of changes in legislation that are already coming with the new Administration, and Harry is being shoved aboard the bandwagon? So in 3 months we'll be reading how Hazza told his 'good friend' President Biden to pass the legislation...
Oh I like the idea of him in a detergent commercial
New Haz formally Daz makes your greys greyer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is he so obsessed with "nasty social media"? Why doesn't he realise there is an off button and no one is forced to use it. My guess is that it's because he reads everything on sm (as he told us previously), and he can't handle the mostly negative posts about him and her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's all very well urging people to be kind on social media but it's never going to happen, much like we will never live in a golden utopia where wealth and opportunities are equally distributed.
Wanting it to happen is one thing but people will always have something to gripe about and we'll never all agree about everything.

Smeggy and Hazno simply cannot bear anyone criticising them or questioning their motives. Continung the age old tradition of monarchy with everyone fawning over them and hanging on to hear their nuggets of wisdom kindly distributed to the peasants.🙄

The Harkles are a couple of deluded twats who have done very little to really help anyone. In fact even the awful Sussex squad have probably given more to charity in comparison to their means and you can bet that none of them have a fraction of the Harkles wealth.

What I find disturbing is the idea that they think it's possible to silence their critics whilst jumping on the latest elite bandwagon telling us all we are like drug addicts. I'm very suspicious of their motives with this humane tech drive. It really sounds as if they are in favour of censorship on a mass scale which is an attack on free speech.

This Spiked article articulates the problem well:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have been wondering how Haznot remains in USA so long...I dont know the legal ins and outs of residence but have a friend in Virginia who is from Europe ( like me ) and I know she has "papers" as she calls them ...so assume it is indeed the diplomatic visa he has ..maybe he has work permit too :sneaky: since he works so hard at stiring things up....
So good at stirring he should get a job in a soup kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lady C's latest - she kicks off by discussing MM's handwriting. İt's hilarious to watch and listen at 2x playback speed :)

Reactions: 10
Re Sam’s daughter actually being Smeg’s - Samantha Markle tweeted on Wallys thread that the girl is NOT Meghan’s secret daughter.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Alex Belfield spot on again

I definitely agree with Alex regarding free speech and he makes some good points but we are all incognito here.

I feel that it's sometimes easier to express your feelings anonymously. On Facebook I would face criticism for a lot of views and I can't be bothered to spend my day arguing with people. I also have to be careful because of my job. It shouldn't be like that but it is. Gender critical feminists (and I am one of them) are attacked all the time. Maybe I'm being cowardly but I feel that life is too short to spend arguing the toss with people you know and even less with people you don't know in real life.

I come on this thread because everyone here is critical of the Harkles as this is a safe space to express those views, and thankfully have a good laugh at their expense 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No, Harry, no. Everyone is entitled to a "voice," remember?

#free speech matters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

So this just squirmed into my news feed. Disgusting
What a gross article! Note that Hazznoballs is an Emperor... Ignorant as ever.... Emperor Penguin of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland..
The political angle is fair game. Our pretend soldier with his unearned medals and hustler wife have been fawning over the Democrats for ages, braying trite political soundbites slavishly gobbled up and regurgitated by Bumboy Scrapie.
We peasants scrambling around in the chaos should be grateful that Hazznoballs, this Titan of Business and Media, Charity Mogul, Elder Statesman and Towering Turd, advised us to vote for the corpse-like Biden.... so obviously a stooge whose days are numbered before he even gets his walking-frame parked in the Oval Office, or is carried up the stairs to Air Force One. Subconsciously Hazznoballs may recognises a fellow victim as he's had his chips as well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a gross article! Note that Hazznoballs is an Emperor... Ignorant as ever.... Emperor Penguin of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland..
The political angle is fair game. Our pretend soldier with his unearned medals and hustler wife have been fawning over the Democrats for ages, braying trite political soundbites slavishly gobbled up and regurgitated by Bumboy Scrapie.
We peasants scrambling around in the chaos should be grateful that Hazznoballs, this Titan of Business and Media, Charity Mogul, Elder Statesman and Towering Turd, advised us to vote for the corpse-like Biden.... so obviously a stooge whose days are numbered before he even gets his walking-frame parked in the Oval Office, or is carried up the stairs to Air Force One. Subconsciously Hazznoballs may recognises a fellow victim as he's had his chips as well.
This is absolutely not on - who comes up with complete nonsense? Not the Towering Turd... But her indoors - hmmm very likely now she understands sucksession...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ginge talking about platforms needing to do more about trolling etc makes me think two things. 1) they must be pissing of Serena Williams and hubby 2) do you reckon they are trying to bring out a new social media platform that will be the wokiest woke and let's be honest so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They'll 'partner' aka leech off someone about to launch some sort of Wokebook/Snowflakegram censorship thought police paradise. Good luck with that.

Podcast update... Here we are over three weeks later, and the Arsewell holiday podcast is still No 2 in the UK charts. If they are clinging on that hard I guess they're going to unleash another offering at some point. Maybe a Valentine's Special from the ex-royal lovebirds?

No 3 is Shagged, Married Annoyed. They have just put out their 100th edition, and the Ramseys who make that one have had a new baby. All of which is catnip for their followers And yet they can't overtake Archewell. Spotify might want to have a think about auditing their charts as a 'duty to the truth' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lady C's latest - she kicks off by discussing MM's handwriting. İt's hilarious to watch and listen at 2x playback speed :)

Lady C is on it! The arm gestures had me in stitches. Double speed is the way forward. So true though, never stopped to imagine how taking such great pains to calligraph a long long "personal" letter is literally such a cold and calculating thing to do. It's a display, like a peacock bum,

• Haha
Reactions: 26

So this just squirmed into my news feed. Disgusting
‘ As of 2020, the first person under the age of 18 in the line of succession to the throne is William's son Prince George of Cambridge, who is third in line to the throne after his grandfather and father. If the prince were to succeed to the throne before his 18th birthday on 22 July 2031, his uncle, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (the Prince of Wales' younger son), would serve as regent (if domiciled in the United Kingdom, as required by the 1937 Act), as George's younger siblings Charlotte and Louis (currently fourth and fifth in line, respectively) would also be minors. In the event that Prince Harry would be unable to serve as regent (a possibility since his 2019 decision to take up residence at least part-time in Canada and the United States), the next in line would be his uncle (Prince George's grand-uncle) Prince Andrew, Duke of York, followed by the Duke of York's elder daughter Princess Beatrice.’

Not to worry, I think this will change. Not mentioned in the 1st posting article was that to become regent there would be a requirement to be DOMICILED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AS REQUIRED BY THE 1937 ACT.

( even then not king at all just remaining Prince Harrogant and Princess Harryacht )

• Haha
They'll 'partner' aka leech off someone about to launch some sort of Wokebook/Snowflakegram censorship thought police paradise. Good luck with that.

Podcast update... Here we are over three weeks later, and the Arsewell holiday podcast is still No 2 in the UK charts. If they are clinging on that hard I guess they're going to unleash another offering at some point. Maybe a Valentine's Special from the ex-royal lovebirds?

No 3 is Shagged, Married Annoyed. They have just put out their 100th edition, and the Ramseys who make that one have had a new baby. All of which is catnip for their followers And yet they can't overtake Archewell. Spotify might want to have a think about auditing their charts as a 'duty to the truth' :ROFLMAO:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I always assumed that if you have a video blog or podcast channel then you need to put out regular content to retain followers and to grow your channel.🤔
Surely they will need to put something out every few weeks at the very least to do this?

Now be fair, it'll take a few weeks to train A for his next few public words on the podcast.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.