Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, manipulating the public using Diana’s name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Trooping the Colour is a state occasion.
Any suggestion the two crackpots will be present has been put out by H and M PR, maybe to test the water.
They will not be present, no way.
There's a few comments under the story in The Sun already, and they're not in favour

Reactions: 18
There's a few comments under the story in The Sun already, and they're not in favour
They won't be on the balcony - senior Royals only - they're going to be kept inside BP for sure. And supervised. So 'invited' but no photo ops. Nothing to sell to Netflix.

There was another blind on Deux Moi about a pregnant celebrity making an announcement in the next couple of weeks to distract from some upcoming bad news. It kind of sounded like Megz.

'Baby' announcement sometime after the court hearing on 19th/20th (and Sam's book) ?

Reactions: 21
They won't be on the balcony - senior Royals only - they're going to be kept inside BP for sure. And supervised. So 'invited' but no photo ops. Nothing to sell to Netflix.

There was another blind on Deux Moi about a pregnant celebrity making an announcement in the next couple of weeks to distract from some upcoming bad news. It kind of sounded like Megz.

'Baby' announcement sometime after the court hearing on 19th/20th (and Sam's book) ?
Definitely - they were talking about this on DeuxMoi, and a lot of people were saying the same thing - announcement to distract from Samantha's book.

What was weird was that someone commented 'it'll be about the decision whether she has to take the stand' and most people were like 'what trial?' and had no idea.

Reactions: 17
This whole social media thing is confusing me. How can they quit something they’re not on? They have no official SM accounts. Why make a big fuss over quitting something they don’t have? They behave like attention-seeking children 🙄
Exactly, it's nonsense.

Especially when you recall that they haven't put anything on social media "themselves" for almost a year, but get one of their poodles such as balloon face to do it all for them. In fact he's probably just given them his twatter password and let them get on with it all along.

• Haha
Definitely - they were talking about this on DeuxMoi, and a lot of people were saying the same thing - announcement to distract from Samantha's book.

What was weird was that someone commented 'it'll be about the decision whether she has to take the stand' and most people were like 'what trial?' and had no idea.
Is the trial only a thing in the UK? The Harkles aren't really on the celebrity radar in the US, are they.

She'll eventually use the 'pregnancy' as the reason to drop the case, maybe sometime in February.

Reactions: 16
Is the trial only a thing in the UK? The Harkles aren't really on the celebrity radar in the US, are they.

She'll eventually use the 'pregnancy' as the reason to drop the case, maybe sometime in February.
Sometimes I think we all underestimate how irrelevant and little-known they both are in the US. I reckon the only two members of the Royal Family the majority of Americans would recognise are the Queen and Diana. And that's not because I'm saying Americans are ignorant, it's just because it's not important to them, not on their radar, just as I couldn't pick out some of their mega-famous American footballers/basketball players out of a crowd. They are irrelevant to me.

Re Meghan, wasn't Suits on some lesser cable channel? Certainly not HBO standard and she was only a supporting character. Its their connection to some very famous friends in the US that is elevating them to positions above their station over there. I imagine most people in the US couldn't give a tit about them/wouldn't recognise them, which makes their whole move over their seem even more ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Well the day I was looking forward to is finally here.
I'm sat here wondering what to do in place of constantly pressing refresh on here, twitter, the Daily Mail and other gossip sites/news outlets.
I was so hoping it would cheer a damp and dismal January up.

But NO!

Meagain threw a spanner in the works and has had the trail delayed by 9 months (what a hint).

>>>>>SCOWLS<<<<<

Still hopefully she'll get her arse kicked on the 20th when good old Judgey says 'yep plenty of evidence for a full trial'

The Theresa Longo account certainly thinks there will be no balcony space for the wastrels

Reactions: 19
Nope. Can't get the app, but when trying to sign up on the website, after filling all required bits it just comes up with 'sign up not available'. Both on the phone and laptop. Weird.
Everyone is dropping it - It needs to find a new host.... I'm not a techie so I have no clue what that means specifically but I think it is essentially like no one is allowing the website to sit on their platform
Interestingly, a lot of respected olde schoole Journos are commenting on how the decision to ban Trump permanently [and other recent moves like decisions to stop the hosting of Parler] ends the debate that companies like Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc are tech companies (no editorial inflence/control on the content on their various platforms) and not publishers (do have editorial control/influence over the content on their platforms). They are now deemed publishers (and the non-tech media of the world cheered and celebrated well into the night. Although those worried about freedom of speech did not celebrate but rather spoke in hushed tones, collective brows furrowed). I myself am not sure it "ends the debate" completely but puts the cat amongst the pigeons for sure.
If H&M do decide to have their own SM platform, which includes a forum (which will be moderated by them or a highly paid sugar), they will be held accountable for the content on that curated forum/platform, I guess. No?
What the duck am I saying. They would NEVER hold themselves accountable for ANYTHING.

Reactions: 10
The Trooping the Colour is a state occasion.
Any suggestion the two crackpots will be present has been put out by H and M PR, maybe to test the water.
They will not be present, no way.
Well if they do hopefully one of the horses will land a steaming pile of manure right in Smeggy's handbag.

Hopefully locked in the bogs ....

Well the day I was looking forward to is finally here.
I'm sat here wondering what to do in place of constantly pressing refresh on here, twitter, the Daily Mail and other gossip sites/news outlets.
I was so hoping it would cheer a damp and dismal January up.

But NO!

Meagain threw a spanner in the works and has had the trail delayed by 9 months (what a hint).

>>>>>SCOWLS<<<<<

Still hopefully she'll get her arse kicked on the 20th when good old Judgey says 'yep plenty of evidence for a full trial'
Oh God... is someone boiling another egg for her?? 🥚🥚🥚

Harry has got a box of his favourite chocolates from Meghan for behaving himself 🤭 xx

View attachment 382839
Ooh, suck that H and feel the warm sticky chocolate melting in your mouth. 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, can't help myself - face of a angel, mind like a sewer!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone is dropping it - It needs to find a new host.... I'm not a techie so I have no clue what that means specifically but I think it is essentially like no one is allowing the website to sit on their platform
Interestingly, a lot of respected olde schoole Journos are commenting on how the decision to ban Trump permanently [and other recent moves like decisions to stop the hosting of Parler] ends the debate that companies like Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc are tech companies (no editorial inflence/control on the content on their various platforms) and not publishers (do have editorial control/influence over the content on their platforms). They are now deemed publishers (and the non-tech media of the world cheered and celebrated well into the night. Although those worried about freedom of speech did not celebrate but rather spoke in hushed tones, collective brows furrowed). I myself am not sure it "ends the debate" completely but puts the cat amongst the pigeons for sure.
If H&M do decide to have their own SM platform, which includes a forum (which will be moderated by them or a highly paid sugar), they will be held accountable for the content on that curated forum/platform, I guess. No?
What the duck am I saying. They would NEVER hold themselves accountable for ANYTHING.

I don't know. They ended a contract because the terms of the contract allowed them to. Going off topic. I know how trump can earn millions. He's been kicked off Twitter so ireckon if he starts his own site all his fans will move across and suddenly the money rolls in. Meghan would kill for that degree of notoriety and Harry's hair is a similar orangish

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely! if they come, they pay for themselves because they're coming out of their own choice, not because we want them to come. Because we don't. And I don't really imagine the Queen wants them either.

Ooh! off topic slightly, but I've been keeping an eye on the H+M chat on Mumschat. Which now seems to have gone south again.
What's being said?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.