Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is what I am confused about!
Or just naive.
She is essentially just trying to blame the whole letter writing thing AND now the Finding Freedom thing on her Kensington Palace advisors??
That's the bit that confuses me. I think she's hoping they'll be worried about upsetting Harry so will go with her lies. Unfortunately the decision lands with two people who's she's actively trolled in a book she's just had to admit she helped write. I mean Kensington Palace seems to have only leaked bad news about one brother, and it isn't Haznoballs.

I can imagine Kate is sat there now with a large glass of red saying destroy the witch and that dickshit brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder if the ‘medical’ story is IVF? I believe there are weeks of injections as preparation and, if successful, then the first 12 weeks are crucial. Two friends had IVF and it’s a long process. Could she be using that as an excuse?
As with pregnancy - can that really be an excuse? Would set another odd legal precedent, surely. I had IVF and you just have to carry on as normal really- going to work and doing pretty much everything you would normally do (except drink!).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dick sucking, Richmond gobbling, cock ladder climbing, merching, lying, chicken legged fuckwit with no morals or social conscience what-so-bloody-ever.

Ah, I feel better now 🤣🤣
Don't forget to add ....

Resizer_16057327315180.jpg

Loooooool 😄😄xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So this is what I am confused about!
Or just naive.
She is essentially just trying to blame the whole letter writing thing AND now the Finding Freedom thing on her Kensington Palace advisors??
It looks like it...I think she is betting on the sugars watching The Crown, assuming it's ALL true, and that the RF would be all against her, and therefore KP colluded with plastic Omid (yeah, obviously...🤦‍♀️), so now everything is THEIR fault and not Smeggy's.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The palace didn't tell scoobie and invisible Durand that Smeggy took a dump in the woods or about her perfect yoga pose over the roast chicken while the colorful birdies hovered and sang their joy.Barf.
Sheesh woman ... give it up already.
The palace's contribution will have been to confirm dates of events, wedding presents etc etc. Nothing personal whatsoever. She is so obsessed with throwing them under the bus and hopes that them confirming a few details relevant to royal events will be seen as them inviting scoobie to dinner so they could bare their souls. Silly twunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The palace didn't tell scoobie and invisible Durand that Smeggy took a dump in the woods or about her perfect yoga pose over the roast chicken while the colorful birdies hovered and sang their joy.Barf.
Sheesh woman ... give it up already.
The palace's contribution will have been to confirm dates of events, wedding presents etc etc. Nothing personal whatsoever. She is so obsessed with throwing them under the bus and hopes that them confirming a few details relevant to royal events will be seen as them inviting scoobie to dinner so they could bare their souls. Silly twunt.

I've read some sugar tweets. They do buy it, they think the Crown is a documentary and really believe the Firm tried to destroy MM 'as they did destroy Diana'.

I guess she knows her claim is not going to be believed by the judge but she has made it for the sugars. They will forever say her statement was the truth and nothing but and the court was unfairly accusing her of lying.

The case is lost anyway, but she needs to retain the sugars to flog her stuff, buy her lies and every magazine she's in, rent every Netflix show mentioning her name and so forth. They pay her rent right now and thus manipulating them is her first concern.

Edited fat fingers on tablet keyboard spelling boo-boos

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Latest video from Murky Meg

Great post in the comments:
'The rage from Montecito Manor must be white hot!!!!!!!! Madam is not as insanely smart as she claimed, she is just insane.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Watch Hasbeen come out now and echo what William has said, that he welcomes investigation

Reactions: 17

Video, just walking aimlessely, legs spread.
AHAHAHA.😅 bleep just mooches over to the car and flings the box in the boot.:m I'm sure the jars of sauces and bottles of whatever were just fine though.
He truly looks an escapee from St Jude's Home for The Bewildered.

Lemme tell ya something ... if he disliked England then he will have hated Compton. That's all I'm saying about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Wasn’t their office based in Buckingham when all this happened? Why are they saying Kensington?

Or maybe it was Kensington. I’m a tad bit drowsy from medication so nothing is making sense!

I know you shouldn’t be happy at someone else’s misery but the cunts totally deserve to look like fools

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We need a poll on who this mysterious "third party" is!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1. Smeggy herself
2. Scoobie
3. Her PR team
4. LaineyGossip
5. All of the above
Bloody Brenda. Can't tell that auld bat anything during girlie nights in with a bottle or 6 of prosecco and a bucket of popcorn.

Prince william backs investigation
Good. The St Di stuff does my head in but even as a mere armchair psychologist I could see she was clearly fragile in some way. Vengeful and nasty, but hurting and being used by Bashir for his own ends. Deal with Bashir and deal with the BBC. Both are complicit in all this. The ripples too, like the beeb guy who was used to forge the bank statements totally unaware of how they were to be used. Since leaving the beeb he's not been deemed employable. Maybe because he dared to query why he was unwittingly dragged into that mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Smeg and Priyanka?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
AHAHAHA.😅 bleep just mooches over to the car and flings the box in the boot.:m I'm sure the jars of sauces and bottles of whatever were just fine though.
He truly looks an escapee from St Jude's Home for The Bewildered.

Lemme tell ya something ... if he disliked England then he will have hated Compton. That's all I'm saying about that.
He's well and truly lost his sanity (along with his balls) The woman filming with the phone clearly isn't impressed, she's taking the piss 😄 no one is even talking to him.

He looks like he's hating every minute of it. I bet he didn't last more than 10 minutes. He certainly doesn't look in the swing of it like he could have been doing any real work 🤤 and he looks miserable and grumpy as duck. I don't blame that woman for avoiding him.

Hazno is unable to be truly happy anywhere because it's in his nature to be bad tempered, spiteful and arrogant. It's just not in him, doesn't matter where he lives.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Video, just walking aimlessely, legs spread.
Cringing so much at this 😉.
Looks so out of place and clueless.
I hope he thinks ditching the Royal Family was worth it just to lug a few boxes around🤣😁 what on earth was he thinking to give it all up to become a nobody??

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Cringing so much at this 😉.
Looks so out of place and clueless.
I hope he thinks ditching the Royal Family was worth it just to lug a few boxes around🤣😁 what on earth was he thinking to give it all up to become a nobody??

He best keep some spare cardboard for his new house for when she kicks him out lol 😄

Resizer_16057432705990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
That's probably about all he'll be left with by the time she's done 🤣 he'll not even have a camping stove to warm his Richmond up with x
Loooooooool at warming his Richmond up 😄😄😄😄 xx
It serves him right if he did after the way his acted 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks so done, you can tell meagain sent him, I wonder how long before he pulls the pin and tells her Hollywood really isn't for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.