Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread#48 suggestion
"Harry and Meghan we really don't care, got no use for a grifter and spare"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The Telegraph says two royals advised her to write to her dad. Doesn’t say that they okayed or even were aware of what she wrote. Telegraph also says she got a friend to pass info to Scooby.
re today’s old volunteering news - great comment on Tumblr “So now they've taken to alerting the press that they didn't alert the press when they do their "private" visits? LOL. Their PR has sunk to "Look, we are doing stuff and we didn't tell the press about it". 😂😂😂😱

Grasping at straws to throw people under a bus
View attachment 315667
She’ll probably try to claim the 2 senior royals who told her to write a letter were Wills and Kate 🙄
She’d love to try and destroy their popularity.🔥

Reactions: 22
Evidentally Meghan Misunderstood is available on amazon. I have put in a request for a digital copy with my library. If they get it in will be interested to see how she has been misunderstood. Will post anything interesting

• Heart
Reactions: 23
'Prince Harry seems to have made a sudden U-turn about how acts of service should be carried out, preaching that 'service is what happens in the quiet... when people aren't watching' - just days after he and wife Meghan Markle were slammed for turning Remembrance Day into a 'tasteless publicity stunt'

So here's insane Hazno talking about being committed to a life of service after ditching his responsibilities as a member of the royal family.
You're not fooling us you ginger bleep 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Not sure if this is true or not, being in pink

Oh, finally after all this time will be VIP again

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cringing so much at this 😉.
Looks so out of place and clueless.
I hope he thinks ditching the Royal Family was worth it just to lug a few boxes around🤣😁 what on earth was he thinking to give it all up to become a nobody??
Honestly, I would have respected any royal stepping down to pursue a job they loved or a passion, without throwing a diva tantrum on the way out telling us mere mortals (who happen to be unwillingly funding them through taxes 🙄) how unhappy and difficult *their lives is bouhou* (try going without a roof, food and money for just 15 days man. Then get back to me on that one).

But no, Harry went out crying and kicking, throwing a massive tantrum because *me poor wife is a proto Diana hounded by the press and you're all racist and I'm the spare prince so I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaad 😭*.
He obviously had no plan but to follow his wife around, oblivious to the fact he's married to an extreme narcissist. He threw his family under the bus for someone he has known for 2 seconds (decision-making approved by brain located under the belt).
Adding insult to injury, he also started lecturing us on things he and his wife not only know nothing about (check your light skin privilege, MeGain. You don't know the meaning of racism. Shut the F up 😡), but also took away attention from people actually qualified to speak about and working on these issues (cue cringe video call with Patrick Hutchinson😏. Poor man must have been bewildered by the cheer amount of hot air coming from Hazzmat mouth. I would have thrown some corn kernels in there, might as well get some pop corn).
Hazzmat was always an idiot, but his titles allowed him to conceal it all the while having the opportunity to make himself useful.
Now he's just a simpleton, married to a dangerously perverse woman, who is not half as smart as she thinks but definitely twice as stupid.

Now, allow me to grab my wine glass and wait for the tit show to go down! 😏🍿

EDIT : as a UK tax payer, I'm still waiting for those 5 million refund from the public money used to renovate their freakin houses. Give it to the NHS. 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He's well and truly lost his sanity (along with his balls) The woman filming with the phone clearly isn't impressed, she's taking the piss 😄 no one is even talking to him.

He looks like he's hating every minute of it. I bet he didn't last more than 10 minutes. He certainly doesn't look in the swing of it like he could have been doing any real work 🤤 and he looks miserable and grumpy as duck. I don't blame that woman for avoiding him.

Hazno is unable to be truly happy anywhere because it's in his nature to be bad tempered, spiteful and arrogant. It's just not in him, doesn't matter where he lives.
You hit the nail on the head there. Harry will never be happy he will always have an axe to grind. He has been treated as special all his life and could do whatever he wanted as people cleaned up his mess behind him.
I would say he threw a massive tantrum after being forced to be near commoners for a few minutes to get a photo.
In my opinion he genuinely doesnt understand why he is not being hailed as a god for walking on graves and throwing a box in a car.
He is going to need major help when she is finished with him.
Am I the only one who thinks she is letting him loose on his own so we can see just how bad he is and she can use it as an excuse to get rid of him?
Sorry went on a bit of a ramble there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
These two grifters have really upset me with their stunt but it got me thinking. I bet they're absolutely thrilled they got the most coverage in the media and don't care if its good or bad as long as they're seen to be beating the BRF. And this is why they'll always fail and fall into obscurity. I imagine Brenda or Wills is frustrated they're taking the limelight away from the day and the veterans. Everything they do is about raising awareness for their patrons and doing their duty. I can imagine this concept would completely baffle Meghan and would never cross her mind. The fact Haznoballs is also behaving like this just shows he's actually worse than her.

I know its frustrating how the palace have always remained silent on these two but if you actually now reflect on their behaviour over the last year, I can't think of any circumstance they've actually come across as well or got what they think is their revenge. If it was me I'd leave them to destroy themselves as they're doing this far better than the palace ever could. Realistically they've probably only got another 12 months of interest left

On a separate note, I assume they've now fixed racial injustice and abuse on social media and are all about supporting military veterans now? They have more fads than mr toad.
I couldn’t agree more. They are showing they have no loyalty or substance but jump on any bandwagon going by to make more money. More people are seeing through them.Let them destroy themselves from within then they cannot blame anyone. My popcorn is in the microwave...

Reactions: 23
Do you think they are saying they had help from palace hoping Brenda might get the paper to pull out.

Reactions: 18
Do you think they are saying they had help from palace hoping Brenda might get the paper to pull out.
They'll have a long wait

tenor.gif

What i do love about this pair is that just as you get bored, they always come along and do something even worse. As much as I hate the paper,,can you imagine how much they must have been howling when they first got that letter to sue. I bet they couldn't believe how lucky they got. The Mail have known all about this from the start and I'm even more convinced now they were both thrown out of the RF in February rather than walked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That tit stirring bastard plastic scabies is at it again 😡

I do so long for the day when his true love Smeggy drops him like a hot potato

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Not sure if this is true or not, being in pink

Oh, finally after all this time will be VIP again
I'd be very surprised indeed if Lady Jane Fellowes 'discussed' anything with M or gave advice on anything. Apart from her being married to Sir Robert Fellowes, the Queen's former Private Secretary and so, by extension ultra-discreet, did she and M ever even meet apart from at Archie's christening?

She's a piece of work. If she's called out on her behaviour, and her lies and denials are fruitless, she justifies her actions and implicates others by distorting what actually happened, heaping blame on other parties and playing the victim. It's like:

Me: "My bank is causing me grief - they're always on my case. <Moan moan moan> What can I do? < Moan moan moan>"
Distant relly (trying to escape moan zone): "Get in touch with the bank and see if you can agree a way forward."
Me later: Robs bank; gets caught; points to distant relly and says " It's not my fault, they told me to do it"

I recently saw somewhere M's relationships being referred to as 'transactional'. I think that's a very good way of describing the way she treats other people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
'Prince Harry seems to have made a sudden U-turn about how acts of service should be carried out, preaching that 'service is what happens in the quiet... when people aren't watching' - just days after he and wife Meghan Markle were slammed for turning Remembrance Day into a 'tasteless publicity stunt'

So here's insane Hazno talking about being committed to a life of service after ditching his responsibilities as a member of the royal family.
You're not fooling us you ginger bleep 😡
Huge U-turn, obviously realised that his Remembrance PR stunt went down like a lead balloon!
Love that he says he was born into a “life of duty” - yeah, how are you doing with that then Harry? :mad:
It wasn’t born into a “life of duty until a self obsessed social climber turns my head” now was it?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
That tit stirring bastard plastic scabies is at it again 😡

I do so long for the day when his true love Smeggy drops him like a hot potato
If I was him, I'd be spending the time looking for a solicitor who's going to help defend my perjury charge in court.

No one gives a tit about a blatant fictionalised TV show. They do though care about people who lie.

Reactions: 18
@Chilli pepper 19 I totally agree - they were deffo ‘encouraged’ to leave and spun it as their decision - hence the bitterness ever since.
As for Hazno’s speech - hypocrisy of the highest order. I don’t know how he has the gall to utter such words.The DM are loving pointing it out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.