Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I would have respected any royal stepping down to pursue a job they loved or a passion, without throwing a diva tantrum on the way out telling us mere mortals (who happen to be unwillingly funding them through taxes 🙄) how unhappy and difficult *their lives is bouhou* (try going without a roof, food and money for just 15 days man. Then get back to me on that one).

But no, Harry went out crying and kicking, throwing a massive tantrum because *me poor wife is a proto Diana hounded by the press and you're all racist and I'm the spare prince so I'm so saaaaaaaaaaaad 😭*.
He obviously had no plan but to follow his wife around, oblivious to the fact he's married to an extreme narcissist. He threw his family under the bus for someone he has known for 2 seconds (decision-making approved by brain located under the belt).
Adding insult to injury, he also started lecturing us on things he and his wife not only know nothing about (check your light skin privilege, MeGain. You don't know the meaning of racism. Shut the F up 😡), but also took away attention from people actually qualified to speak about and working on these issues (cue cringe video call with Patrick Hutchinson😏. Poor man must have been bewildered by the cheer amount of hot air coming from Hazzmat mouth. I would have thrown some corn kernels in there, might as well get some pop corn).
Hazzmat was always an idiot, but his titles allowed him to conceal it all the while having the opportunity to make himself useful.
Now he's just a simpleton, married to a dangerously perverse woman, who is not half as smart as she thinks but definitely twice as stupid.

Now, allow me to grab my wine glass and wait for the tit show to go down! 😏🍿

EDIT : as a UK tax payer, I'm still waiting for those 5 million refund from the public money used to renovate their freakin houses. Give it to the NHS. 🤔
1605780511878.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Telegraph
As the newest member of the Royal Family, the Duchess “wanted to follow protocol” and so sought advice from two senior members on “how best to address the situation,” legal documents reveal.

The one time she follows protocol......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gyles Brandreth has just pointed out on ITV This Morning that the Queen Mother only gave one interview in all of her 101 years and the Queen herself has never given any sort of interview. And that Smegs would have done well to follow the same guidance.

Not sure who the random woman is on there but she's just gone full sussex sugar and turned the question into a rant about "why are we still bothered about Meghan and not chasing Andrew" :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
So this is what I am confused about!
Or just naive.
She is essentially just trying to blame the whole letter writing thing AND now the Finding Freedom thing on her Kensington Palace advisors??
I think perhaps she is.....as her doucheness never ever can do anything wrong, so it has to be someone elses fault!

I also wonder....if someone is trying to link the Diana TV interview debarkle with this mess. Poor innocent Diana/Meghan led astray by dupicitious courtiers and the press.

Diana was only 19 when she married........she at least had an excuse, inexperience and youth, ...she wasnt a woman in her 30s with at least one failed marriage behind her....

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
'Prince Harry seems to have made a sudden U-turn about how acts of service should be carried out, preaching that 'service is what happens in the quiet... when people aren't watching' - just days after he and wife Meghan Markle were slammed for turning Remembrance Day into a 'tasteless publicity stunt'

So here's insane Hazno talking about being committed to a life of service after ditching his responsibilities as a member of the royal family.
You're not fooling us you ginger bleep 😡
Quiet? If it were quiet we would not know about it. The fact they're telling us he's doing things quietly is still not quiet. George Michael is an example of a person who did a lot of things for people and nobody heard about it until much later.

I just caught the end of an interview on This Morning, with Gyles Brandreth and a lady talking nonsense. "We should be talking about Andrew". We have been talking about Andrew. There aren't any new developments and if there we can talk about it. I think most will agree that his involvement with Epstein is repugnant. Does this mean we can't discuss anyone else in the family because of what Andrew did? We can talk about Andrew and we can talk about Harry And Meghan. The reason we are talking about Meghan is that she and her husband splash themselves all over the media several times a week. Illogical stupidity. I don't see her complaining about everyone discussing The Crown, and Charles and Diana again. Maybe she should apply her logic to that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Telegraph
As the newest member of the Royal Family, the Duchess “wanted to follow protocol” and so sought advice from two senior members on “how best to address the situation,” legal documents reveal.

The one time she follows protocol......
By ‘senior members’ who does she mean? Charles and who? ‘Aunt Jane’ isn’t royal, Eugénie isn’t senior. Or maybe she means Charles and JCMH?

Reactions: 22
Prince William is trending on Twitter and some of the vileness on there from the sugars... they’re completely demented. I love how they believe certain things the media puts out about K&W but don’t believe anything they write about their precious Sussexes

there’s a comical Twitter thread by a Sugar that makes me so annoyed

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Gyles Brandreth has just pointed out on ITV This Morning that the Queen Mother only gave one interview in all of her 101 years and the Queen herself has never given any sort of interview. And that Smegs would have done well to follow the same guidance.

Not sure who the random woman is on there but she's just gone full sussex sugar and turned the question into a rant about "why are we still bothered about Meghan and not chasing Andrew" :rolleyes:
I always have difficulty believing Smuggit is into yoga. Exercise, yes, yoga, no. If she had to assume the position for longer than ten minutes non verbally, I see her spontaneously combusting. The only time her body knows peace is when she is sleeping.

If she had a theme song it would be I Me Mine which was incidentally written by Harrison about McCartney who releases a new album on Dec 10th McCartney 3. As successful as that man has been in his career I'm the only person I know who likes him, odd that, innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That tit stirring bastard plastic scabies is at it again 😡

I do so long for the day when his true love Smeggy drops him like a hot potato
Royal expert? The DM are seriously taking the piss there. 😂

I doubt plasticine Voldemort is an expert in anything apart from ass kissing :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
By ‘senior members’ who does she mean? Charles and who? ‘Aunt Jane’ isn’t royal, Eugénie isn’t senior. Or maybe she means Charles and JCMH?
Russell Myers (Royal Reporter from the Mirror) on morning TV said that the 'two senior RF members' are understood to be Prince Harry and Prince Charles.

I'm now looking again at Warby's judgment, where he says that the case turns on Megzy's own actions, behaviours and documents, and that witnesses aren't terribly important, and even if they are, a statement would be fine... Yes he was talking about Thomas Sr but it sounds like code for 'don't even try to pull in other peripheral figures that happen to have Royal titles and turn my court into a circus'.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If she really went to this many people in the RF to get "advice", she is mental. If she went to Diana's sister, she is also absolutely perverted.
Something is deeply wrong and rotten in MeGain. That's borderline sociopathic behaviour.

Reactions: 20
Prince William is trending on Twitter and some of the vileness on there from the sugars... they’re completely demented. I love how they believe certain things the media puts out about K&W but don’t believe anything they write about their precious Sussexes

They’re so ‘hard of understanding’ that they think The Crown is a documentary, not a work of fiction. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Russell Myers (Royal Reporter from the Mirror) on morning TV said that the 'two senior RF members' are understood to be Prince Harry and Prince Charles.

I'm now looking again at Warby's judgment, where he says that the case turns on Megzy's own actions, behaviours and documents, and that witnesses aren't terribly important, and even if they are, a statement would be fine... Yes he was talking about Thomas Sr but it sounds like code for 'don't even try to pull in other peripheral figures that happen to have Royal titles and turn my court into a circus'.
That's actually makes a lot of sense ! Thank you for highlighting that.
I'm starting to wonder something. Is it possible that the entire RF has decided to "mute" MM? They just markled her, no longer answer any of her communications ? And to retaliate, in true narcissist style, she's trying to get a response from them by launching those thinly veiled attacks ? She's hoping they will acknowledge her or answer her ?
Nothing a narcissist hate more than being completely ignored. Any response from their victim is fuel to them.
Hope that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm starting to wonder something. Is it possible that the entire RF has decided to "mute" MM? They just markled her, no longer answer any of her communications ? And to retaliate, in true narcissist style, she's trying to get a response from them by launching those thinly veiled attacks ? She's hoping they will acknowledge her or answer her ?
Nothing a narcissist hate more than being completely ignored. Any response from their victim is fuel to them.
Hope that makes sense.
This completely makes sense all her crazy behaviour over the last few months

Reactions: 17
Hope that makes sense.
It's the only way to deal with a narc "greywalling".

Those who have experience of narcs know they just want a reaction and will do anything to get one. She will eventually get a different focus but will always continue the "poor me look how badly I've been treated" as its default behaviour for a narc, she can't help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously though, when they gave that pity party 12 months ago, did anyone actually think it would end up being such an enjoyable tit show. They've Seriously saved 2020 for me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Harry & Meghan #48: Tiptoe through the gravestones, through the gravestones that's where we'll be...
The Markle Mugs...
.....a gift to treasure......

View attachment 314803

Looool 😃 xx
I have a vision of Del and Rodney with a van load of those
:Rodney: Del do you think we should put these mugs at the front on the stall
Del : No Rodney they will put if the punters off
Rodney : what are we going to do with them all Del the lockup is full of them
Del: don’t worry Rodders
I got them in return for stripping some odd leafy wallpaper from some London club, they also gave a few spare rolls
I know Denzil wants to impress the misses so I’ll flog it to him
I already have a buyer for the mugs from some one called Liz who wants them for shooting practice
You know Rodders this time next year we will could be millwinaires(trying to sound cockney ) lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've often wondered if Smeggy and Hazno were asked to leave. It certainly explains their bitterness and constant attacks on the rest of the family. Their plans were scuppered by the Queen in terms of making money and they were shown the palace door.

I guess after Smeggy had been round half the family crying victim over her dad and when she failed to sort it out they started to see what sort of a person she is.

Personally I believe that the fake pregnancy was the turning point. They must have found out and been appalled. I also wonder if Charles was informed of the scam she pulled over clothing and how she was ripping him off.

• Heart

Don't worry. Their entire cause is crumbling before our eyes and soon they will be left with nothing other than they cries of "the uk is so wacist" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Seriously though, when they gave that pity party 12 months ago, did anyone actually think it would end up being such an enjoyable tit show. They've Seriously saved 2020 for me
Actually I agree as I've enjoyed bitching along with everyone on here 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.