Harry & Meghan #47 Don’t care who they upset, another PR stunt - “Lest We Forget” (them)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the papers said that she said "Wow" as a lipreader I know that she didn't say "oh shit !" she said "Fuck" Obviously just as bad.
Yes, I thought she said Oh fuck! or Holy fuck. One or the other. Classy bird that she is.

Reactions: 22
"All the perfumed oils of Arabia, " etc etc. This time there's five round a cauldron, and she still comes out looking like a cunt

Reactions: 19

The fourth season of the Netflix drama The Crown, which launched on Sunday, is said to have provoked anger among the royal family, with Prince Charles and William said to be unhappy

It wouldn't surprise me if the letter wasn't all her own original work (plagiarism is her speciality) and she sought help in assembling information for it. No doubt it was also run past a lawyer. It was obviously meticulously copied out by hand. We know it wasn't sent in the post but via a third party PR agency in the US or Canada. Nothing is what it seems in Smeg land.

Reactions: 27
I'm really struggling to see what their long term career will be. They're already losing the interest factor, have lost any chance to return to the royal family and no one seems to want to touch them, probably even Netflix will dump them after their reality show. They'll soon be skint on flogging pictures and be a staple on the reality circuit like Katie price

Reactions: 31
Although the papers said that she said "Wow" as a lipreader I know that she didn't say "oh shit !" she said "Fuck" Obviously just as bad.
Not a lipreader, but I thought it looked like a fuck at the time!!! As classy as her reg plate...

her voice sounds VERY different back then!!! same pretentious self
All those fags and wine by the barrel do a number to a voice. And then there were all those blowjobs for blowjob Harry, the fomerly known as a Prince. Now you know why it is called to have a in the throat

Regarding todays court, apart from her responding to claims of collusion with authors, is this the day she also has to provide her texts and emails etc?

On the last twitter link someone asks Wally to " google realborn baby Darren! ! I did and wow, cant believe how life like these things are! You can buy your own "components" for a bespoke "baby". Reviewer have posted their own pics of their bespoke babies (I found it sad tbh but not judging in any way) and my flabber is well and truly gasted.

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 9
Regarding todays court, apart from her responding to claims of collusion with authors, is this the day she also has to provide her texts and emails etc?
Not sure. I've only seen a reference to today being the date Megz has to respond to the 40+ topics in Finding Freedom that the Mail believe could only have come from her.

And of course, Harry is out on another charity stunt. Guess what, a veterans' charity! More military cos-play for the ex-royal TV producer who left the army years ago.

Hazza also has his pre-recorded contribution to the Stand Up for Heroes event later today (US time on ABC News Live, TikTok, Facebook Watch, Cheddar, Twitch and Armed Forces Network)

ETA: Hazza's charity visit pictures were on Instagram 5 days ago. No-one spotted them, and they clicked up only about 100 likes. So they had to push the story via PR to get any attention. That 100% proves to me that the actual level of interest in Prince Harry in California is close to zero.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Those bloody paparazzi always getting a shot. The click of the camera must really trigger Hazza's bad place. If only he could go out, help people like a private person like he asked

He's definitely moved on from the blm movement and toxic social media culture hasn't he.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.