Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two jars of jam? Why would you publicise that? Has the crop failed? More likely it's a sign she's bored of jam.

What's is going to be:
Flatpack appearence
Flatpack emergency
Fire
Harry emergency
Jar no 1
Sex tape leak
Rehab
She gets bored with everything, sooner rather than later!

So if she's bored with 'her own' jam, WTF does she think anyone else would be interested in the bloody stuff?!
I reckon that this really is all she's got left.
A raggedy old jam pot and some dog biscuits....and she puts that up against the Beautiful, Fabulous Princess Catherine, our Queen-to-be whom the world has splashed all over their frontpages..?

She needs her head examined. Her narcissistic fantasies are way out of control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
WTH are those bits of dark debris in her hair and along the hairline? 🤢 She just looks dirty and as if she’d smell. 🤢

The real royals looked awesome today from what little I’ve seen.
Schmeggs is one scruffy looking old slapper

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Ferguson recently had a cameo in the Hallmark TV movie “An American in Austen” as “The Duchess” She was also a producer….she was also a producer for “The Young Victoria” and a few other shows/movies. She also had cameos is Friends and Vicar of Dibley (no no no no no no yes!) Her IMDB is actually more impressive than Megz, the superstar. Whats more, she has a proven work ethic and track record of following through. Netflix would have been smarter to give her a development deal.
Have to hand it to Fergie, she may be daft with money but once she got the message she's been a hard worker and always doing something productive and marketable, with no fuss. More than can be said for her mopey spouse! She's obviously a great mum and grandma too.

When she came on the scene, I could never decide whether I liked her or not. She was a bit too daft-loose-cannon for me. All these years later, I still don't really know whether I like her or not... But now I do repect her - for being there for her daughters, for staying with her twerp husband, for her loyalty, for working and bringing in some bacon instead of lazing around as she could be doing. Plus she's good-natured and actually got herself a helicopter pilot's licence because she wanted to know about her husband's job!
So I guess she scores more on on the like side of my like-o-meter these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I truly think ILBW is insane. The story so far: she launched her new fancy, schmancy ARO brand with limited edition, strawberry jam, with ratty labels and packaging using c list celebs to hawk it on Instagram. The result was almost universal mockery, derision and what the fuckery.
And so, on the eve of Trooping the color which celebrates the King of England's birthday, yes the King of England who is battling cancer, that one's birthday, which also happens to be the first time HRH Catherine, PoW was due to be seen in public in months, yes that PoW , arguably the most popular royal in the world, who is also battling cancer- drum roll please------ Megan merches raspberry jam and dog bones on Instagram!! You dumb witch it didn't work the first time, so why in the firetruck are you doing the same, ineffectual, silly merching campaign again? She is certifiable and her dumb, nasty, fuzzy pated hubby pwince hairy takes another hit on a joint and whines about his securiddy. They are beyond belief.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
I was so happy to see Catherine and all the family. Given her aggressive treatment, she looks to be doing well. Better than The King, but she is a lot younger. The kids looked great and even Louis behaved for the most part. The way that boy loves to dance, he has me thinking of Billy Elliot!
---
One of Anne's titles is Gold Stick in Waiting. I am totally convinced that KC3 calls her 'old stick' every time!
Too bad she didn't take that gold stick and whack Harry across the head at the Coronation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I truly think ILBW is insane.
What took you so long? She is. It's difficult to accept I know, insane people hiding in plain sight. But they are out there. Some are even 'famous' and 'well-known'. It's scary isn't it. Don't worry though, you're safe here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
😂 poor dog How do they know Markle’s jam is overpriced no prices announced yet are there? Could be a deal with the Poundshop. I hope she is not charging too much for the dog biscuits,looks like there are about 3 in the jar, my dog would demolish those in less than a minute
Not if they're anything like the jam, s/he wouldn't.
---
If he'd been born on a council estate, he'd be showing off his ASBO!
More likely he'd already be serving a long term somewhere.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well done @wisebutwild !!! - wasn't it you who called this earlier?? x
Different jam!

If Harry was drinking and smoking at the age of 11, he was just a child. Why did nobody stop him and why did they hide it? Not surprising he grew up crazy.
This has probably been said already but I’m a similar age to Harry and back when I was in uni I had a couple of friends who got really into smoking dope. One got really paranoid and thankfully he got out of it and now has a productive life but it was scary to see how paranoid he was. And that probably wasn’t even the strong stuff. If Harry was getting proper strong weed any bleeping wonder he is a mess.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
If he'd been born on a council estate, he'd be showing off his ASBO!
Yes it was there I will copy the text tomorrow as it is on my laptop. I did wonder why we were having an election in the summer so I saw it and thought maybe that is the reason but it could all be bollocks of course and I hope it does not come true.
People are assuming it will be the king - but the Duke of Kent is very elderly. Would he qualify f

---
That Dr Who episode scared me to death.

Prince Louis certainly has the moves.

that side profile of William in the rain reminded me of his Grandfather.

CPoWs outfit reminded me of this famous outfit.
Audrey!

Another highly intelligent, incredibly beautiful, effortlessly elegant style icon with a sweet and loving nature to match.
And Hitler only had one bollock. Never trust a man with just one of something?😀
Harry has only one brain cell, I believe . . . 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Good morning, Tattlers!

I see we have JamGate going on again. It's the new "will-they-won't-they-of-course-they-won't" 🤦

I'm getting insurance and billing sorted so I can take dad home. Getting him up the stairs is going to be another struggle 🤦 I got mum to send over fresh clothes for me and dad, she overpacked but didn't send certain essentials, including bodywash and deodorant, and I had given her the perfume I used to carry in my bag (she'd demanded it) 🤦 Like who does she think I am - Smegs?!!! 😱😱🙄🙄

I used a combination of Vicks VapoRub (for the jelly base) and makeup setting spray (for the alcohol) as a stopgap solution. At least my sinuses cleared up a bit 😂

I can see how the Gruesomes could happily trash their family while his grandparents were dying and father and sister-in-law are so seriously unwell 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 32

People are assuming it will be the king - but the Duke of Kent is very elderly. Would he qualify f

---

Audrey!

Another highly intelligent, incredibly beautiful, effortlessly elegant style icon with a sweet and loving nature to match.

Harry has only one brain cell, I believe . . . 🤔
BIB

I was thinking the DoK. He'll be 90 next year.

I think he might qualify. Years of dedicated service, including in the military. And he's had a lot of high-profile patronages over the years. There are probably plenty of organisations who would want to pay tribute to him.

Plus, became DoK at the age of 6 when his father was killed in a plane crash. And hasn't spent the rest of his life snivelling about it. And wrote a very uplifting book about his life. No whining.

He's more of a man than Hazza could even hope to be.

And Louis is so cute. On her 'low' days I expect just having him around makes Catherine feel better.

Screenshot_20240616-071937_kindlephoto-151463941.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Morning!
Not on here as much as I would like to, life gets in the way, but a comment on DT made me almost spit my coffee, so thought I'd share the joy 😂

Screenshot_20240616-073429_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.