Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine this bunch of losers banging heads together to concoct this lame publicity stunt. And look at the desperate results. I still can’t get over the ‘2 of 2’. Just give up Meghan. It really is futile at this stage.
View attachment 2996384
Also, why are the jars wearing 16th century tourniquets?

The nurses here wouldn't touch that with a block of frozen sanitiser 😱😱😱 Smegs is so inelegant, uncouth and a proper "aunty" (in the derogatory sense, a bitchy older woman who always has her nose in others' business; could also refer to a woman of any age with similar tendencies).

Maybe she's adding more of these weird old bandage-y things to every new iteration of her good in a sweet nod to their true origins - cursed jars stolen from the tombs. Open them at your own risk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And even the dog looks embarrassed and is trying to pretend they're nothing to do with him.
That’s because Meghan hates Catherine. She hates Charles and Catherine because they racially abused her stood up to her and henceforth stood in her way.

She’s a bleeping evil hell raising witch and I hope the fucked up witchery her and her crazy barbaric followers have conjured and directed at these two poor unassuming innocent people, come back to them tenfold.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Looking at Louis in his blazer today, I was thinking a Naval Officer's uniform would suit him.
Wonder if he or his siblings will serve in any of the armed forces.
I loved the double-breasted jacket and gilt buttons on them both. Really suited them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
More plate-smashing in Monteshito.

She commented when Catherine announced her cancer, and now she's commented again.

Gwyneth has picked her side.

Screenshot_20240615-221557_kindlephoto-145656520.png

• Heart
Reactions: 74

This makes me want to wrap all the Wales in the softest cotton and layers of silk and lock them away in a silver box so no evil vibes can touch them ❤

They're like my cousin and her husband yesterday. They're childhood sweethearts and don't indulge in a lot of PDA, but when you ook at them together, you just know that they're a unit. Yet their love includes all their family, friends and those they feel compassionate towards.

Sometimes I really can't decide if the Gruesomes oversell their fake "love" or they're actually compulsively obsessed with each other (or at least one of them is). The answer probably lies somewhere between the two.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Tomorrow's papers.

Haz might be spending the night with the chickens to escape the meltdown. :p

Screenshot_20240615-223519_kindlephoto-146819850.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
They really said that they expected a State funeral later this year? I completely missed this. That's so sad if it is true.
Yes it was there I will copy the text tomorrow as it is on my laptop. I did wonder why we were having an election in the summer so I saw it and thought maybe that is the reason but it could all be bollocks of course and I hope it does not come true.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Does anyone get the vibe she's going to be really important one day? I can't put my finger on it but there is something incredibly special about her.
I have said many a time that I think she might be Queen one day. Not sure about George but then he might be a quieter boy and who knows if he actually wants to be King when he's older. If so, then I see Charlotte as being a major support similar to Princess Anne.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
One of Anne's titles is Gold Stick in Waiting. I am totally convinced that KC3 calls her 'old stick' every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have said many a time that I think she might be Queen one day. Not sure about George but then he might be a quieter boy and who knows if he actually wants to be King when he's older. If so, then I see Charlotte as being a major support similar to Princess Anne.
I’ve never really seen it before but today my goodness I can see our late Queen in her. Determined and strong willed and looking so much like her too. I especially love how she keeps Louis in check, subtly telling him to take his hands out of pockets during the national anthem. Firm but kind

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes I can see her as Queen, there's something really 'old soul' about her and she seems very stoic like QE2.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.