Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else of the opinion that Lady Louise was there yesterday front and centre as a soft launch into Royal life? It was very definitely working royals only who were in the carriages and on the balcony - Sophie and Edward always said they their children could choose and Louise seems to have a clam, collected and sensible head. She worshipped her grandpa and her granny, I do wonder if post uni she will
Make her debut?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly...

With news of The Finger's big rained scheme...

So she wanted to press gang William in to having a meeting? Wills could have come along with the 'olive branches' and given the pair of them a good thrashing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Louis cracks me up. Some think he'll end up like Harry getting into trouble in his teen years but I think he has better parents who let him express himself but he'll be brought up with proper values and I bet he'll have a heart of gold. He looks like he likes a bit of a dance and to react to what is going on around him, like trying to open this window, ahahah ❤ :ROFLMAO: The world needs more Louis's!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Have to hand it to Fergie, she may be daft with money but once she got the message she's been a hard worker and always doing something productive and marketable, with no fuss. More than can be said for her mopey spouse! She's obviously a great mum and grandma too.

When she came on the scene, I could never decide whether I liked her or not. She was a bit too daft-loose-cannon for me. All these years later, I still don't really know whether I like her or not... But now I do repect her - for being there for her daughters, for staying with her twerp husband, for her loyalty, for working and bringing in some bacon instead of lazing around as she could be doing. Plus she's good-natured and actually got herself a helicopter pilot's licence because she wanted to know about her husband's job!
So I guess she scores more on on the like side of my like-o-meter these days!
It was always said that the late Queen liked her and she was a good judge of character ........ she saw straight through MM from the start.

Prince Phillip had no time for Fergie and that was the reason she was not invited to the family Christmas bash but, it was reported, that the queen would visit Fergie later on Christmas Day and spend time with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Is anyone else of the opinion that Lady Louise was there yesterday front and centre as a soft launch into Royal life? It was very definitely working royals only who were in the carriages and on the balcony - Sophie and Edward always said they their children could choose and Louise seems to have a clam, collected and sensible head. She worshipped her grandpa and her granny, I do wonder if post uni she will
Make her debut?
I actually wondered that as well - they definitely need her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Considering how slender PoW is by nature and before the trauma of major surgery and then chemotherapy treatment I thought she looked incredibly well, bright eyed , happy and healthy looking.

I can’t get my head around those not my king chanting bollocks at TTC. Free speech is of course a right but those dickheads , alongside the stop oil tools, need a night handcuffed to a lamppost and being pissed on by rabid dogs.
Especially when the poor guy is fighting cancer, it's despicable and spiteful to chant it on a day that's supposed to be celebrating him.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I truly think ILBW is insane. The story so far: she launched her new fancy, schmancy ARO brand with limited edition, strawberry jam, with ratty labels and packaging using c list celebs to hawk it on Instagram. The result was almost universal mockery, derision and what the fuckery.
And so, on the eve of Trooping the color which celebrates the King of England's birthday, yes the King of England who is battling cancer, that one's birthday, which also happens to be the first time HRH Catherine, PoW was due to be seen in public in months, yes that PoW , arguably the most popular royal in the world, who is also battling cancer- drum roll please------ Megan merches raspberry jam and dog bones on Instagram!! You dumb witch it didn't work the first time, so why in the firetruck are you doing the same, ineffectual, silly merching campaign again? She is certifiable and her dumb, nasty, fuzzy pated hubby pwince hairy takes another hit on a joint and whines about his securiddy. They are beyond belief.
I can't believe her downfall back in 2018 she was probably one of the most famous and popular people in the world ( I never liked her that 50k engagement dress was it for me). Then now in 2024 iced out from the RF flogging jam and dog biscuits.
She could have been very popular in her own right if she wasn't such a narcissist. Who in their right mind thinks they can overthrow a 1000 year dynasty?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Charles does look ill, but then again Prince Philip looked ill for years and years, so perhaps Charles takes after Phillip in that respect. No disrespect, but when some people reach a certain age, illness or not, they look ill, have red rimmed eyes, grey skin, swollen fingers etc. Especially men, I find. I think he looked smart but he's clearly in the midst of his battle and I hope he gets a chance to sit down for a few days doing light paperwork.

Catherine looked elegant as always, courageous of her to be there knowing the world had camera lenses focuseed on her. She radiates kindness and love, I think. William has been blessed to have such a loving lady by his side and I hope he will continue to be blessed for many many years to come.

Haz on the other hand looks permanently miserable with his scruffy grifting wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Make her debut?
Wouldn't be surprised. Hardworking parents. The Waleses are all close to her. She's young. She's lovely. She's classy.

She doesn't come with 'baggage' like the York girls. When they were her age they were constantly on holiday, often 'freebie' ones and people haven't forgotten. Louise worked in a garden centre to save towards her first (secondhand) car.

The sort of addition to the 'Working Royal' contingent that William knows won't let him down.

I think James might join the military (he's in the Cadets) but if he's like his sister he would be an asset too.

ETA: William's Fathers Day post for KC3.

Screenshot_20240616-090957_kindlephoto-157688976.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
You can read anything and everything into most things, but it wouldn't suprise me that this was her thought process....
Screenshot_20240616-092120.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
DM article - not a balanced article as one would expect from the headline - Tom Quinn being quoted & references to passages from 'Spare'-us - interestingly, comments are not being accepted :mad: - merely a PR kick-back then...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is how adjusted, loved and comfortable around their family, 6 year olds behave:

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 21.28.45.png

Do you know what is odd? Children's first word being "crocodile" or 3 year olds saying "mommy, I see me in you".
Now the Internet trolls have seen Princess Catherine, when will they start asking for the Harkle kids in the line of succession?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Might go down to H&M Bargains later, see if they’ve got those dog biscuits that nobody wants on special

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.