Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nurses here wouldn't touch that with a block of frozen sanitiser 😱😱😱 Smegs is so inelegant, uncouth and a proper "aunty" (in the derogatory sense, a bitchy older woman who always has her nose in others' business; could also refer to a woman of any age with similar tendencies).

Maybe she's adding more of these weird old bandage-y things to every new iteration of her good in a sweet nod to their true origins - cursed jars stolen from the tombs. Open them at your own risk!

That Dr Who episode scared me to death.

Prince Louis certainly has the moves.

that side profile of William in the rain reminded me of his Grandfather.

CPoWs outfit reminded me of this famous outfit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Ooooo ! I wonder if The Princess of Wales was subliminally getting at the old multibroadcast hoe , wiv the titfer?? 😃😃😉😉
---
maxresdefault.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000001141536.jpg
Screenshot_20240615_231508_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Isn't there a big step into the balcony though?
And getting on/off a carriage in heels is not an easy thing.
Don't forget she's also had major stomach surgery. Its 20 years since I had mine and it can still be painful reaching, stretching and stepping up and down things. And that's without the 4"heels 😮

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
After the Mother’s Day photo being ripped to shreds does Bouzy and this stupid woman think that they would release a photo that had been altered in any way?

MM fans take note ….. Catherine has a natural beauty which doesn’t need to be photoshopped unlike your Kween, who we are not sure what she actually looks like because she is different in every photo due to the amount of work done on them to make her look presentable. I think the candid shots taken by the public give us the best idea of how she looks in real life …….. and she ain’t wearing well.

edited to add this picture of a candid public photo …… sorry if it puts you off you breakfast, should have put it behind a spoiler ……
View attachment 2995339
WTH are those bits of dark debris in her hair and along the hairline? 🤢 She just looks dirty and as if she’d smell. 🤢

The real royals looked awesome today from what little I’ve seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
No pressure there, eh! 😁 I think the the expression that someone broke the internet, is overused, but she probably did!

Lovely to see all the positive headlines. It was really what most people wanted from the day, once it was announced that she would attend. To see her looking so well and hopefully well on the way to full recovery.

Huge credit to everyone involved today, it was an amazing ceremony to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
"It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman."

Just saying Harry...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Smeg’s dog biscuits will probably arrive to customers in a plastic sandwich baggy broken; you know, like her poor Beagle’s legs were shortly after he arrived in country. 🇬🇧☹
She’s such a witch. 🙄

I watched playback of TTC on YT. It was lovely & Princess Catherine looked beautiful!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
so did mine! And the Batman one to the same tune!😂
---

Batman has only got one ball
Robin has none at all
the Riddler
has lost his tiddler
and it's hanging on the carsey wall!😂😂😂
Batman and Robin in the Batmobile
Batman did a rusty one
and paralysed the wheel.
The engine couldn't take, so it fell apart
and all because of Batman and his supersonic fart.

Back on topic...

Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly...

With news of The Finger's big rained scheme...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I have a strong feeling of unease after today. I can't put my finger on it but Charles appears frailer, and William looks strained. Kate came out today to support her husband.... and there is a reason why.
The King looks very unwell - both he and the Queen looked very emotional when the national anthem was played when they were on the balcony - it reminded me of how emotional the late Queen was on her last balcony appearance (She obviously new that it would be her last one)

• Sad
Reactions: 35
And even the dog looks embarrassed and is trying to pretend they're nothing to do with him.
I cannot express how utterly evil the ho is.
To spend her time in a ridiculous game of pointless one up manship is just so bitchy and nasty. To do this today. OK so shes made herself a laughing stock again but honestly to even think of doing this. Honestly KC has got so step in surely

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.