Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all looked so beautiful on the balcony šŸ˜€ I'm please Princess Catherine is on the mend.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Not if they're anything like the jam, s/he wouldn't.
---

More likely he'd already be serving a long term somewhere.
See, I donā€™t know about thatā€¦one of my dogs will eat literal cat tit.
---
This has probably been said already but Iā€™m a similar age to Harry and back when I was in uni I had a couple of friends who got really into smoking dope. One got really paranoid and thankfully he got out of it and now has a productive life but it was scary to see how paranoid he was. And that probably wasnā€™t even the strong stuff. If Harry was getting proper strong weed any bleeping wonder he is a mess.
And the younger you are when you start smoking it, the more damage it does to your developing brain. Those who claim itā€™s harmless are wrong. I went to school with kids who were smoking it in their mid teens and they were proper messed up. The Stoat started very young. If heā€™s been smoking blunts regularly since his early teens itā€™s no wonder his mind is so fucked up.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Of course the dog biscuits and jam had nothing to do with Catherine...
It was timed to tap into the Father's Day market.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Thomas Markle..... he is going to get dog bikkies and a pot of jam to dunk them into for Fathers Day?? :oops:
God that woman is awful.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That Baroness Bruck is nasty. But the engagement is so small.
172 people taking part in her survey. About the same on Bouzyā€™s surveys too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
You can read anything and everything into most things, but it wouldn't suprise me that this was her thought process....
View attachment 2997297
I donā€™t know. Maybe, but it seems a heck of a reach to me, like some of the batshit the sugars come out with, but in reverse.

But to be honest, even if this was Smegā€™s thinking, itā€™s SO stupid, and sheā€™s so far on her descent into the drain now, that I canā€™t care beyond rolling my eyes and snorting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Perhaps Nacho had his special jam and biscuits since the ā€˜companyā€™ was launched but shoved them to the back of a cupboard. ILBW maybe had to remind him a photo was required in return for such largesse? I donā€™t see any difference between the strawberry sludge and the raspberry gloopā€¦.maybe they are one and the same and they just keep removing and resticking labels on the one jar? That would account for wonky labels and festering lemons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lovely photo of Prince William and the children on the wales account for Fatherā€™s Day ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I donā€™t see any difference between the strawberry sludge and the raspberry gloopā€¦.maybe they are one and the same and they just keep removing and resticking labels on the one jar? That would account for wonky labels and festering lemons.
When I first saw the Raspberry jam my reaction was that it is the same as the Strawberry jam as the consistency looks exactly the same. I have believed all along that the Strawberry jam was infact Raspberry jam. Even the raspberry jam at the bottom of the jar looks exactly the same as the supposed strawberry jam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Re Louise being engaged with in royal duties. If William becomes King in next 5 years or so, I do think that there needs to be a ā€œbridgeā€ between the monarch(s) and George. Anne canā€™t go on forever. Nor can the Kents. Louise is 10 years older than George, so could be involved in youth focused charities or animal. Iā€™m not suggesting she take on roles best suited for the direct line royal family.
I was really shocked by the number of unique charities the Queen, Philip, Charles, etc were the patrons of before death/succession. It is not sustainable. I thought the recent announcement by the danish royal family of smaller number of patronages for 5 years only (then reviewed). A modern royal family of small numbers need to be strategically used. And this is why I agree with others who see Charlotte having a future special role. I can see her enrolling in the armed services (like Spanish crown princess) for a period, and having a senior royal career path crafted respectfully given Georgeā€™s position, yet ensuring she is not taken for granted (like Anne).

• Heart
Reactions: 38
šŸ˜‚ poor dog How do they know Markleā€™s jam is overpriced no prices announced yet are there? Could be a deal with the Poundshop. I hope she is not charging too much for the dog biscuits,looks like there are about 3 in the jar, my dog would demolish those in less than a minute
They're going to go down not touching the average dog's sides aren't they? Blink and miss it, pooch :ROFLMAO:

Looks like she's used an old coffee jar for them too. Is she saving the world one jar at a time or are they really on their uppers? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BIB

I was thinking the DoK. He'll be 90 next year.

I think he might qualify. Years of dedicated service, including in the military. And he's had a lot of high-profile patronages over the years. There are probably plenty of organisations who would want to pay tribute to him.

Plus, became DoK at the age of 6 when his father was killed in a plane crash. And hasn't spent the rest of his life snivelling about it. And wrote a very uplifting book about his life. No whining.

He's more of a man than Hazza could even hope to be.

And Louis is so cute. On her 'low' days I expect just having him around makes Catherine feel better.

View attachment 2997171
Re the Duke of Kent. I tend to think it would not be a full State Funeral, gun carriages and military honours etc but a private family funeral ( that would include a wide range of foreign royalty ) and then a larger memorial service which would include all the organisations he has worked with and be a true celebration of his life.

He visited an organisation that my husband was running a couple of decades ago and was so genuinely interested in all the innovations that he was being shown, very friendly to all levels and well informed.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think that choosing the TTC for Catherine's first appearance was a a very well thought out move. It is essentially a family affair, and although she was on show does not have a major role to play. There are no receptions where she would be having to interact with a lot of people, and after the balcony appearance (I think) there is a meal afterwards, but if she wanted to leave early, it would be easy for her to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.