Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, my mum was always extremely thin and her stint of chemo had her looking very unwell very quickly because

I have had 3 major abdominal surgeries in my 30s and it can take the body an unbelievable amount of time to recover (never mind the heart and soul). I cannot imagine then having to go through chemo while still physically and mentally recovering from a major surgery. I don’t know what people expect from her.
People expect every little detail to be made public, which is disgusting. We are so used to minor celebs giving us in depth detail of every illness they have to Instagram and trashy mags as exclusives so people assume we are entitled to know the same from Catherine.
No, we are not entitled. Let her get better in peace, we will see her when we see her, when SHE is ready and not before.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
I would well believe that Harry might be subject to domestic abuse, it doesn't absolve him of his own transgressions though. Assholes can be victims too.

Increasingly, various snippets are coming together to give weight to the kid(s) not living there, or with them.

I wonder is their unkempt appearances due to keeping staff to a minimum, employing people with little or no English who don't know who they are in the home. That would account for them managing their wardrobes themselves and not having a stylist who knows royal protocol and could plan tour wardrobes. And who would also know they are supposed to have kids and kids stuff in their house. They can't risk staff knowing.

It'll come to a head. Kids have to grow up. It's all very well to lie about a pregnancy, lie about having a baby but it's a lie that will always get found out.

My bonkers theory is that they won't/can't bring Lili to the UK. And they cant bring archie now either because they both can talk. Either lili doesn't exist, or she does but a dna test would be revealing. I think archies dna would be the same.

Reactions: 47
I went to the AFP fact check site. What they do is considered spinning. They completely misinterpreted the speech.
Funny enough I run a search with the ILBW name. There is no attempt from AFP to set the record straight about ANY of the public lies of the ILBW. So nowhere it sets the record straight about who is entitled to be called prince. Nowhere it sets the record straight about her passport been taken away (when she was travelling a lot, notoriously to her 500K baby shower).

And this if they just want to remain faithful to facts and not to interpretation and common sense.

I have some disbelief about the conspiracy theories the likes of TRG put forward. But how is so many people covering for them - and DON'T even try to say "it's the palace" as we see how powerless they are regarding Catherine and the IMMENSE abuse there has been everywhere while she is fighting a cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did we ever find out the bombshell that Lady C promised, or did I miss it? 😭

I'm beginning to feel really worried about Catherine now. Whilst I appreciate her privacy while she undergoes treatment and recovery, it's now been half a year since she was out and about, and is it four months since she told us she had cancer.

We have the likes of Piers Morgan et al who tell us they are in the know, and worry me about her health. She needs to know how loved she is, and I hope some day soon, that we see her again. Trooping would have been good, even if she only sat in the back of a limo for comfort.

Get well soon Catherine, 😘
I worry that something more serious could be going on, we get reports that Catherine and William have been seen out together but Catherine is never seen, like you say in a limo or waving from a window.
If she hadn't completely disappeared the rumours and vacuum wouldn't have occurred, I am starting to wonder if it's normal to be poorly this long, then I read on here that it takes a long time to recover after chemotherapy.
If Catherine can go out privately why can't she be seen more from a window etc, it seems so long since we have seen her that I begin to wonder if it is something terminal, are the public being kept in the dark, I am starting to fear that a newsflash could happen anytime with bad news concerning Catherine.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've never seen this clip before. Eugenie and Jack's wedding. Despite them all chatting away to each other, NO-ONE in the family is talking to the duo, even back then! I think Edward might have said hello, but no-one else even acknowledges them. But our late Queen (RIP) and Prince Charles ( as was) especially weren't interacting with them. Apart from QEII ordering them 3 times to move away from her.

And Anne's face! The RF definitely had "distanced" themselves, way before anyone realised. Prince Philip is watching the whole interaction with a look of bemusement. Sophie gave another of her icy glares. Catherine totally ignores the duo. And other family members seem to be deliberately blocking them from photo ops with PC or the Queen.

This was before Archie was "born" (They announced her megnancy during the same day at the evening reception)

Interesting.

The RF all gave her an effusive welcome and went out of their way to make her feel included (invites to Sandringham and Balmoral, the Queen's best aides to look after her, massive wedding etc) so what happened in between to make them so wary of her, I wonder?

You can tell how annoyed she is by her thrusting jaw. That is her tell when she is angry or uncomfortable. She also shoots daggers at Catherine and Zara several times.

I had a (now ex) sister-in-law like that. She was just a pill. When they walked into family events, the entire vibe changed and everyone became so guarded. They knew at that point that she was leaking to the press. They had seen the changes in Harry. They knew that first Christmas that she would not make any effort to fit in.

I will always think that this is what happened for her to nail down the ginger idiot. 1) Claims she is pregnant 2) "Romantic elopement" in Botswana (who knows if legal or just ceremony) 3) Mythcarriage 4) Presented to the Queen as "we are already married" Hence "I suppose I have to say yes" (but rest of the family is not told until after the spectacle) 5) Invite to first Christmas because she is technically a "married in" and that goes disasterously.

They spent that pre-wedding Christmas with the family - did they ever spend another holiday or vacation with them? I don't remember them at the Easter walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
About Catherine, mum's faced judgement like @SunsetBeach did, still does. This is a woman whose severe Caeliac went undiagnosed for more than a decade and had showed up at the hospital with haemoglobin levels lower than 7 (anaemia is one of the symptoms/effects of Caeliac). Her digestive system was absorbing almost zero nutrition. And then having abusive narcs on all sides of the family and friends etc where the abuse still continues. I don't look even one/millionth as bad, although one can see the signs of strain on my face now and I've never really had the chance to properly groom myself and have a "glow-up", but I get so much tit talked about my appearance. It hurts when we can't do much about it. It's not like a face pack or two is going to fix it all 🤷

But larger picture, we are nobodies. Catherine is already scrutinised 24×7 across the globe, her flaws highlighted and even created out of thin air. She definitely doesn't need the nonsense, especially with children (Charlotte might pick up body image issues, or one or both of the boys might learn to impose such "beauty standards" on women). She's not just a pretty public figure, she's the future Queen and is raising the future King and his siblings, which I'd say is a far more sensitive and crucial task than attending engagements and appeasing those who wish to make money off her or scratch their own bitching itch. If Covid has taught us anything, it is that we can do a lot of good work from virtually anywhere. Not all tasks, but enough to keep the world ticking over.

As a lovely character in a film explaind in the context of brides burnt for dowry - when a woman goes through something so horrific, even her own family members tend to leave her for dead. And the pain of burning is such that no one but the sufferer can imagine. Not just the physical pain, but the mental/emotional as well. The same goes for sufferers of anything malady, any gender or age.

So even those who are complaining that they didn't get to take time off or were in a worse position yet <insert great feat> need to shut their faces and go hang out with the Kween of Single Tear Left Eye Go, who cried about not being asked if she was okay in the middle of one of the poorest places.

Yes, I'll bring her up here and I'll bring that senseless act of hers because unlike her, Catherine is not running around demanding sympathy and special treatment. She's just politely asking to be left alone to heal but Smegs and Sparry and their rabid fans can't even let her have that. Cunts 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I worry that something more serious could be going on, we get reports that Catherine and William have been seen out together but Catherine is never seen, like you say in a limo or waving from a window.
If she hadn't completely disappeared the rumours and vacuum wouldn't have occurred, I am starting to wonder if it's normal to be poorly this long, then I read on here that it takes a long time to recover after chemotherapy.
If Catherine can go out privately why can't she be seen more from a window etc, it seems so long since we have seen her that I begin to wonder if it is something terminal, are the public being kept in the dark, I am starting to fear that a newsflash could happen anytime with bad news concerning Catherine.
It's perfectly normal. My mum had major abdominal surgery in December. She had chemo every 3 weeks from March to August as the wound had to have healed sufficiently to start chemo. However sometimes her bloods weren't good enough to have her chemo so it would be delayed by a week or 2. She then had daily radiotherapy for 6 weeks from late Aug to Oct. She didn't feel well properly until the following summer - 18 months after her op.

She also rarely went out when having her treatment because she didn't feel upto it.

We have no clue what's going on but because Catherine has felt well enough on 1 day to go out doesn't mean she feels well enough to go out the following day. I doubt any appearance would be decided until the day - and quite frankly I'm getting fed up of all the medical experts and doomsayers demanding an appearance or medical update.

The woman is recovering - they've told us all we need to know. Because people have no patience or understanding is not Catherine's fault and she should not be expected to dance to someone else's timetable.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
It would be lovely to see her and I'm sure the children would love mummy to be with them.

Squaddies will say it's a body double but they can STFU

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's perfectly normal. My mum had major abdominal surgery in December. She had chemo every 3 weeks from March to August as the wound had to have healed sufficiently to start chemo. However sometimes her bloods weren't good enough to have her chemo so it would be delayed by a week or 2. She then had daily radiotherapy for 6 weeks from late Aug to Oct. She didn't feel well properly until the following summer - 18 months after her op.

She also rarely went out when having her treatment because she didn't feel upto it.

We have no clue what's going on but because Catherine has felt well enough on 1 day to go out doesn't mean she feels well enough to go out the following day. I doubt any appearance would be decided until the day - and quite frankly I'm getting fed up of all the medical experts and doomsayers demanding an appearance or medical update.

The woman is recovering - they've told us all we need to know. Because people have no patience or understanding is not Catherine's fault and she should not be expected to dance to someone else's timetable.
Exactly that. She's a mother of 3 young children Her focus needs to be on her recovery, and family time. I don't need or want to know the ins and outs - she has every right to her privacy at the moment. Look forward to seeing her back when she is well.
Some people could do with following her example of Privacy !

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Phew that sounds 🔥 🥵 how do you cope!
By contrast it's the Summer in the UK now but I'm wearing a jumper because its cold and raining 🌧

With lots of ice, air conditioner on almost 24×7, cola (bad for health but keeps my tummy settled), non-alcoholic beer (helps kidneys), water, coconut water, pain (constant headache), and a lottttt of complaining and dreaming about monsoon 😂 My devices get to enjoy ice packs - laptop is currently sitting on one.

I miss rain. Might get some tomorrow, IDK. I don't trust the met department anymore.

Should have invited those two humanitarians/climate change warriors over last week 🤦 Doubt they would have stepped out of air-conditioned cars or hotels though 😂 imagine the fun they could have had using this incident 😂:

IMG_20240531_173802.jpg

Perfectly said @Who’sYerDaddy. This is sick stuff.

Which I don't need because I am getting ready to go in for my second bone surgery. In my heart I am afraid. Thank you to everyone who has wished me good luck and, yes, hope to be high as a kite later. Even for just a few minutes would be a gift!

Good luck! Praying for your successful surgery and quick recovery 🤗❤ Watch Shah Rukh Khan's Happy New Year while you're high, might enjoy it more 😂 And Om Shanti Om as well. Both movies have a fair bit of meta references, but they're fun on their own too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The interview with the maid worries me because it points to Harry being abused and a victim of DV and manipulation. I've always tended to think that he is as bad as her, but according to the maid Meghan sounds like a total fruitcake.

I don't want to go soft on Harry but it's interesting that he obviously doesn't believe his family are racist.

If Meghan really threatens staff with risk of deportation she's a despicable piece of tit and a racist herself. Why can't this maid tell her story to everyone? Is it because she is illegal or because she's been forced to sign an NDA?
I'm sick of the 'elite' getting away with treating others like crap.
Probably Meghan will go after the maid legally for 'defamation' or something :(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That's what a lot of people are forgetting. She's still in recovery from major surgery. She had that in mid-January. It's not even 5 months ago. And now she's having chemo on top of that. KC3 didn't resume any proper duties until 3 months after the start of his treatment, which is still ongoing in some form. Catherine is just coming up to the 3 month period, so if she's feeling well enough to go out a little bit with the family, good on her. Frankly she should take her time. Why come back too soon? She'll just face abuse from the increasingly pathetic Squaddies and a media desperate for headlines. And she can't really rely on support from BP. Their silence was deafening when she was going through that tit with the photoshop. If she decided to do a Duchess of Kent type of thing and live a private life until it's time for her to be Queen, I really wouldn't blame her in the slightest. Not after the crap she's put up with over the years, particularly since Smeg arrived dripping with venom.

The RF needs her more than she needs them. I wouldn't show my face until the Harkles had been dealt with and neutered.

And BIB

I agree with everything you've said. CoS and the website are simple to do. LoS a little more complicated but changes can surely be made. Sweden did it. If Madeleine's kids aren't educated in Sweden they'll be removed.

Also, Smeg loathes being a Duchess while Catherine is both a Princess and a more senior Duchess.

Many people don't understand exact titles and styles, so we know Princess Henry would swiftly morph into Princess Meghan. She'd see to that herself. Without 'Sussex' I wouldn't put it past them to add 'Wales'. Haz tried to get the 'Harry Wales' thing going again in 2022 before TLQ died. And the Diana contingent, particularly in the US, would lap it up. They'd style the kids 'of Wales', just like the genuine Wales kids.

You'd have a rival 'Wales' family in the US. Ones who resent the real Wales family and will do absolutely anything to discredit and overshadow them. And BP would probably wring their hands and do duck all.

JMO
Extremely good points made there - hadn't thought about them suddenly trying to nab the Wales title once the Princess is embedded due to the Duchess title being removed. Very wise to keep it all as is and laugh and point at them play acting royalty using the titles of the family and country they clearly resent and despise.

However, that doesn't stop us all picking up our pitchforks (nowadays that's posting on media outlets/forums) to demand their titles are removed. Each time they do another stooooopid thing then the cry for their titles to be removed becomes ever louder and their hypocricy is seen by all. We can't make people see it by telling them, they have to see it for themselves.

So yes I do agree removal of any title would be a mistake at the moment, but shouldn't stop us all demanding it at the same time. It isn't going to happen (clearly) and would create division. The frogs are being boiled slowly but surely and every time they step out trying to appear Royal they are in fact turning the heat up on themselves. We are watching this particular pair of frogs boil themselves alive and they don't have a clue. The only clue for them is the dwindling money supply.

BUT: they should be removed from the royal website asap. I think that would say it all really. The CoS in due course as he lives abroad and let's face it those in the US and around the world may not understand the constitutional role as such - just remove them from the website first off, that's very public and very easily demonstrated to everyone they're not part of the UK RF.

Remember how when they first moved to US they said they'd be holding great big parties full of stars and Presidents etc.. ha ha ha ha :ROFLMAO: ribbit, ribbit.🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Until you have some experience of cancer and chemo (personally or family) I think it's hard to understand fully how gruelling it is. POW was always very thin to begin with, and undoubtedly will have lost more weight and frankly look haggard. It will take a year for her to recover, and even so she may have long lasting repercussions like adhesions, to deal with.

About three months after one of my surgeries I was out walking around the block with my hubby, and we bumped into friends of friends. I then heard via the grapevine that she'd told our mutual group of friends that she'd seen me and that there was 'really no excuse' for looking so awful and making no effort with my appearance (and I wasn't having chemo - the surgery had just gone wrong and I was in pain, waiting for more surgery to correct things). That's the sort of nastiness that everyday people live with, can you imagine what POW would be subjected to? I don't blame her one bit for staying out of sight. She will be terrified, exhausted and still recovering from the surgery. After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP. She said people aren't told that because they get depressed so they are told 3 months as that's when walking is easier, but everything improves a bit each month, it's a very gradual process.

I'm glad they issued the statement to stop the speculation about Trooping of the Colour. I think she'll be seen before the Christmas Concert, but that that may be the first official event she shows up at.

I hope the judge releases Harry's visa details, we have the right to know what he's done. He's abandoned all rights to privacy over drug use by publishing them in his book IMO. And I want to know if the issue that causes 'stigma' is related to sex workers.

I'd leave them with the Duke and Duchess titles, but take them off the RF website, out of COS, and sort out the issues around the births and therefore deal with LOS. Invictus needs to be stripped from them immediately - I think that's the most important as that's what gives them the platform internationally and with Netflix etc. I don't know the laws around LOS but as he choses not to live here, and believes it's unsafe due to racism, I think needs removing. Maybe if the Visa information becomes public it will confirm that he's unfit to have a senior role in the RF, because as long as he's a COS and in the LOS he does have a senior role.
I guess once she does make an appearance her appearance will be picked apart by people acting like hyenas and vultures :( The more time she takes for herself to recover, the better. Do it soon and it might cause far too much stress. I feel self conscious on a Friday night at 8pm when I scurry to the little corner shop with my hair in a bun and comfy joggers on. I can't even begin to imagine how nervewracking it must be to be seen as one of the most photographed people in the world, looking anything less than your best. Imagine the mental strength it will take for her to do her first event near cameras. In the meantime I hope the Su gars get taken down so they can't attack her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
We live in a world of impatience.
People demand spoilers. They want to know what happens now. They cannot wait and watch a story as it unfolds. They must know everything now.
Then when a season ends, they binge watch the boxed set.

Luckily William sees the big picture. Catherine also.
They are sensible and can say no.

If Catherine would like to make a public appearance,
then stepping onto the balcony at Buckingham palace would be perfect.
She can't be seen walking about, and cannot be scrutinised too closely because the balcony itself would mostly hide her.
The kids could all stand in front of her so we would only see her from the waist up.
And she wouldn't need to be there long.

Personally, I think she should stay behind closed doors for as long as possible and everyone needs to be patient.

The Harkles are an irritating pair creating an infernal noise to get attention.
But as the saying goes, "give 'em enough rope and they will hang themselves."

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just spotted this....
I have no idea what AFP fact checker is and I probably should Google but I can't be bothered!
It's a tale of old, Harkles get criticized and days later it's either revoked or someone high & mighty tells us not to believe it.
Also, why is it ALWAYS only the British press that get called out? Was this only reported in the UK? 🤔🙄
View attachment 2966223

Someone definitely harassed the first lady's office to do that.

But I love how her response is still so dismissive.

"She meant MEGHAN appreciates the people we are hence her coming here" No Duchess.

"At no point did she say anything about MEGHAN'S dressing" Not a title in sight.

This also leaves a lot to interpretation.

Even if they threaten to tour the whole of Africa. Let them. At some point, Africans will wake up and grow tired of them. To be honest, Nigeria clearly doesn't care about them either. There are nearly 220 million people and not a single photo showed jaw dropping crowds.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The only reason she likes white people is because she can call them racist.
...Yet always presented herself as white until the dastardly BRF embraced all her ethnic heritage with joy.

"I was am such a fraud!"

"I've never thought of myself as a black woman!" she whinged bitterly as all we British folks were also joyful at the prospect of a mixed race senior royal.

'How dare you make me face who I really am - 43% black!'

'I'm going to trash you all for outing me!'

With all this profound maladjustment and derangement, how she must profoundly loathe herself...
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Agreed. I’ve said before on here how knackering chemo is. There were times when I didn’t finish meals, not because I wasn’t hungry but because it was too much effort to chew, and times when I’d start a sentence and not end it, because speaking seemed not worth the hassle. Not to mention the memory fog, so you can’t remember where you put your cup of tea.

public appearances-yes, even in the back of a limo- will just be too much for her. And why should she, I bloody wouldn’t.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.