Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a great new fred! Still behind a few pages in the old one, but I need to share this gem.
I would have never thought I’d say this, but I am really not sure if these hideous waxworks are W&C or if Gringe&Cringe… 🥴😬

IMG_8112.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Perfectly said @Who’sYerDaddy. This is sick stuff.

Which I don't need because I am getting ready to go in for my second bone surgery. In my heart I am afraid. Thank you to everyone who has wished me good luck and, yes, hope to be high as a kite later. Even for just a few minutes would be a gift!
Fingers crossed for you
---

Would be lovely to see her, but I hope she doesn't feel obliged to make an appearance, and only does it if she feels truly up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Good morning afternoon! Woke up to a shiny new thread and title today - lovely way to start off the weekend! 🕯

I was kind of hoping for a recap because the last thread just flew by and I have no hopes of catching up. But what you said, @Palpatine, sums this whole thing up (and it made me laugh too!). The Gruesomes are just so boring! We can just say that they must have been bleep-ing, and that covers it all!

Won't get into the merits and demerits of a certain person of the fake orange variety, but in my experience they're all different coins of the same global currency. The end goal is money and power, all we can hope for is that even if for PR, they might help make at least a few people's lives a bit easier. Pretty sad, but it is what it is 🤷

Yesterday I came across a post by a passionate young wildlife photographer, basically lamenting that the candidates in our ongoing elections aren't talking about climate change (let's not debate this! 😂) - this summer has been brutal on wildlife - and urging them to vote for the ones who do/push their candidates to talk about it.

Good kid, intelligent, and apparently well-traveled, but seems fairly innocent too. It will be really sad when he realises that the world is full of Sparries who only contribute greenhouse gases every time they open their mouths. There are good, genuine people too, but the Sparries and Smegsies seem to be overrunning the whole place. They're definitely quite loud and incessant 🙄

It all just ties in in ways that give me a headache every time I think about it. Sometimes I long for the days when this whole Sussexes drama was just like a saas-bahu soap (in-laws drama) and we could just cringe-laugh at Smegsy's fashion sense.

Oh well.

Typing everything between meetings. 46C at 12.30pm today. Hoping that my airconditioner and I both survive the afternoon (I'm feeling very sick and people's ACs have started catching fire/exploding). I'm using ice packs to keep my laptop cool enough 😂 The weather was supposed to be cooler today 🙄 Worried for tomorrow (polling day), if the heatwave persists.
Phew that sounds 🔥 🥵 how do you cope!
By contrast it's the Summer in the UK now but I'm wearing a jumper because its cold and raining 🌧

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did we ever find out the bombshell that Lady C promised, or did I miss it? 😭

I'm beginning to feel really worried about Catherine now. Whilst I appreciate her privacy while she undergoes treatment and recovery, it's now been half a year since she was out and about, and is it four months since she told us she had cancer

Get well soon Catherine, 😘
When my mum was going through her treatment she started end of November and it was really September before she started going out and about

I did see a few reports on Insta that William and Kate were in a shop in Norfolk this week, don’t know if any truth in that, hopefully they were and the public just respected their privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Pov. Despite the denial by Nigeria 's first lady criticising M, its been fact checked. She did!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The Harkles have been knocked out of the news by DT and his court case plus the general election in the UK.
I wonder what stunt they will pull next to get the attention back onto them 🫠
Will Meghan appear in a car park again soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m throwing out a Friday morning funny just because!! SO glad it’s the last day of my work week as I’m exhausted! Cheers to all the lovely people on here! 🥰
(Piss off, H&M!)
IMG_7393.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What a great new fred! Still behind a few pages in the old one, but I need to share this gem.
I would have never thought I’d say this, but I am really not sure if these hideous waxworks are W&C or if Gringe&Cringe… 🥴😬

View attachment 2966518
The one I've predetermined looks male has got hair so must be hazmat and his wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never seen this clip before. Eugenie and Jack's wedding. Despite them all chatting away to each other, NO-ONE in the family is talking to the duo, even back then! I think Edward might have said hello, but no-one else even acknowledges them. But our late Queen (RIP) and Prince Charles ( as was) especially weren't interacting with them. Apart from QEII ordering them 3 times to move away from her.

And Anne's face! The RF definitely had "distanced" themselves, way before anyone realised. Prince Philip is watching the whole interaction with a look of bemusement. Sophie gave another of her icy glares. Catherine totally ignores the duo. And other family members seem to be deliberately blocking them from photo ops with PC or the Queen.

This was before Archie was "born" (They announced her megnancy during the same day at the evening reception)

Interesting.

The RF all gave her an effusive welcome and went out of their way to make her feel included (invites to Sandringham and Balmoral, the Queen's best aides to look after her, massive wedding etc) so what happened in between to make them so wary of her, I wonder?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Until you have some experience of cancer and chemo (personally or family) I think it's hard to understand fully how gruelling it is. POW was always very thin to begin with, and undoubtedly will have lost more weight and frankly look haggard. It will take a year for her

I'm glad they issued the statement to stop the speculation about Trooping of the Colour. I think she'll be seen before the Christmas Concert, but that that may be the first official event she shows up at.

I hope the judge releases Harry's visa details, we have the right to know what he's done. He's abandoned all rights to privacy over drug use by publishing them in his book IMO. And I want to know if the issue that causes 'stigma' is related to sex workers.

I'd leave them with the Duke and Duchess titles, but take them off the RF website, out of COS, and sort out the issues around the births and therefore deal with LOS. Invictus needs to be stripped from them immediately - I think that's the most important as that's what gives them the platform internationally and with Netflix etc. I don't know the laws around LOS but as he choses not to live here, and believes it's unsafe due to racism, I think needs removing. Maybe if the Visa information becomes public it will confirm that he's unfit to have a senior role in the RF, because as long as he's a COS and in the LOS he does have a senior role.
Yes, my mum was always extremely thin and her stint of chemo had her looking very unwell very quickly because
After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP.

I worked closely with a team of Breast and Endocrine surgeons for three years, and can confirm this. Recovery from major surgery can take even longer than a year. Even though you are under anaesthetic, your body knows that it has been "assaulted", And that is without the additional stresses on the human frame caused by chemotherapy etc.
I have had 3 major abdominal surgeries in my 30s and it can take the body an unbelievable amount of time to recover (never mind the heart and soul). I cannot imagine then having to go through chemo while still physically and mentally recovering from a major surgery. I don’t know what people expect from her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I've never seen this clip before. Eugenie and Jack's wedding. Despite them all chatting away to each other, NO-ONE in the family is talking to the duo, even back then! I think Edward might have said hello, but no-one else even acknowledges them. But our late Queen (RIP) and Prince Charles ( as was) especially weren't interacting with them. Apart from QEII ordering them 3 times to move away from her.

And Anne's face! The RF definitely had "distanced" themselves, way before anyone realised. Prince Philip is watching the whole interaction with a look of bemusement. Sophie gave another of her icy glares. Catherine totally ignores the duo. And other family members seem to be deliberately blocking them from photo ops with PC or the Queen.

This was before Archie was "born" (They announced her megnancy during the same day at the evening reception)

Interesting.

The RF all gave her an effusive welcome and went out of their way to make her feel included (invites to Sandringham and Balmoral, the Queen's best aides to look after her, massive wedding etc) so what happened in between to make them so wary of her, I wonder?

Thanks for this. Shes not happy is she. Likely why they announced pregnancy to big themselves up
Anne....i can imagine what she was saying to the Queen
Noted too NOBODY speaks to them

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Interesting.

Her jaw after she has been told to move....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.