Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The interview with the maid worries me because it points to Harry being abused and a victim of DV and manipulation. I've always tended to think that he is as bad as her, but according to the maid Meghan sounds like a total fruitcake.

I don't want to go soft on Harry but it's interesting that he obviously doesn't believe his family are racist.

If Meghan really threatens staff with risk of deportation she's a despicable piece of tit and a racist herself. Why can't this maid tell her story to everyone? Is it because she is illegal or because she's been forced to sign an NDA?
I'm sick of the 'elite' getting away with treating others like crap.
Didn't she threaten to deport Catherine's Spanish nanny?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Just spotted this....
I have no idea what AFP fact checker is and I probably should Google but I can't be bothered!
It's a tale of old, Harkles get criticized and days later it's either revoked or someone high & mighty tells us not to believe it.
Also, why is it ALWAYS only the British press that get called out? Was this only reported in the UK? 🤔🙄
View attachment 2966223
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Isn't that Twatter account alleged to be one of Hazza's 'burner' ones? If so, of course he'll only single out the UK press. Maybe he'll sue them again. It's been a good few months since his last brand new one. :rolleyes:

And :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20240531-075616_kindlephoto-129601497.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Until you have some experience of cancer and chemo (personally or family) I think it's hard to understand fully how gruelling it is. POW was always very thin to begin with, and undoubtedly will have lost more weight and frankly look haggard. It will take a year for her to recover, and even so she may have long lasting repercussions like adhesions, to deal with.

About three months after one of my surgeries I was out walking around the block with my hubby, and we bumped into friends of friends. I then heard via the grapevine that she'd told our mutual group of friends that she'd seen me and that there was 'really no excuse' for looking so awful and making no effort with my appearance (and I wasn't having chemo - the surgery had just gone wrong and I was in pain, waiting for more surgery to correct things). That's the sort of nastiness that everyday people live with, can you imagine what POW would be subjected to? I don't blame her one bit for staying out of sight. She will be terrified, exhausted and still recovering from the surgery. After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP. She said people aren't told that because they get depressed so they are told 3 months as that's when walking is easier, but everything improves a bit each month, it's a very gradual process.

I'm glad they issued the statement to stop the speculation about Trooping of the Colour. I think she'll be seen before the Christmas Concert, but that that may be the first official event she shows up at.

I hope the judge releases Harry's visa details, we have the right to know what he's done. He's abandoned all rights to privacy over drug use by publishing them in his book IMO. And I want to know if the issue that causes 'stigma' is related to sex workers.

I'd leave them with the Duke and Duchess titles, but take them off the RF website, out of COS, and sort out the issues around the births and therefore deal with LOS. Invictus needs to be stripped from them immediately - I think that's the most important as that's what gives them the platform internationally and with Netflix etc. I don't know the laws around LOS but as he choses not to live here, and believes it's unsafe due to racism, I think needs removing. Maybe if the Visa information becomes public it will confirm that he's unfit to have a senior role in the RF, because as long as he's a COS and in the LOS he does have a senior role.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Back to the invisible children. I believe that Archie exists but I'm not wholly convinced about Lilibucks.
The Harkles have put out a story that they won't employ a nanny because doting gran Doria will be looking after them. This woman didn't stick around to look after Meghan when she was young and she's now in her late 60s so I don't believe she's looking after 2 children full time. I think Doria is enjoying her freedom and acquired wealth so there's no way she's devoted to these kids full time.

Where does Archie live? There's plenty of evidence to suggest that they don't all live in that mansion in Montecito. There's lots of rumours that the Harkles live separately and just use the place as a front. Does Fark live with Meghan or Harry or Doria or someone else? 🧐
If Hazno spends most of his time living at a hotel then he can't be seeing much of his children which is odd when he was apparently desperate to be a father.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Back to the invisible children. I believe that Archie exists but I'm not wholly convinced about Lilibucks.
The Harkles have put out a story that they won't employ a nanny because doting gran Doria will be looking after them. This woman didn't stick around to look after Meghan when she was young and she's now in her late 60s so I don't believe she's looking after 2 children full time. I think Doria is enjoying her freedom and acquired wealth so there's no way she's devoted to these kids full time.

Where does Archie live? There's plenty of evidence to suggest that they don't all live in that mansion in Montecito. There's lots of rumours that the Harkles live separately and just use the place as a front. Does Fark live with Meghan or Harry or Doria or someone else? 🧐
If Hazno spends most of his time living at a hotel then he can't be seeing much of his children which is odd when he was apparently desperate to be a father.
There is undoubtedly oddness around the kids, why they are never seen, why H&M spend so little time with them. I wonder if for MM they are just a narc prop, and Harry is just always off his head and fundamentally unfit to parent. I think Harry was always desperate to be William, to have what he has, and that every time he tries to recreate William's life it crashes. One things for sure...whatever's going on...it ain't healthy and happy.

• Sick
Reactions: 53

I believe an Archie exists.
But I’m not sure who gave birth to him.
And which photo is the genuine Archie

Reactions: 49
I saw this discussed once by HG Tudor he had met her and said she smelt “chemically” I’m not completely sure what that means! Of chemicals but which one? Sulphur maybe? Like the fires of hell?!

HG Tudor gets on my nerves. He puts on that posh accent. You can hear it on certain words.
And he tries to be clever.
Not impressed
He was probably trying to be funny and hinting she had been taking drugs, ie chemicals.
Or maybe he could smell her fake tan.

Smelling of chemicals makes me think of two things.
1) the strong smell of bleach - maybe she had been trying to scrub off fake tan from her palms after applying it with her fingers.

Or

2) the smell of ammonia. Sometimes ones urine or body odour can smell of it and it's usually a sign of a kidney infection or too much protein in a diet.
Was he hinting at either of those chemical smells??

What????

I bloody hate people being vague. Either come right out with it or STFU.
That goes for Lady C as well. Hope her hinting at a bombshell sold a few more copies of her book.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There is undoubtedly oddness around the kids, why they are never seen, why H&M spend so little time with them. I wonder if for MM they are just a narc prop, and Harry is just always off his head and fundamentally unfit to parent. I think Harry was always desperate to be William, to have what he has, and that every time he tries to recreate William's life it crashes. One things for sure...whatever's going on...it ain't healthy and happy.
Yes I know we take the piss on here but if these children are real then they simply can't stay hidden away forever and it's not healthy for them not to be interacting with others.

On the last thread there was some tea that the late Queen did meet Fark but Lillibucks has never been seen by any of them.
How long can this continue?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
According to Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly....

They called Warbeck Llilbet, because people might not know who the Late Queen was....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.