Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was following a "I stand with Catherine" tag on twitter. It was lovely seeing so many posts with pictures of her, always looking happy, giggly, majestic but always sincerely herself.
Thought I'd share this little video I hadn't seen before...
That was so nice it made me cry. Lots of tears. Both eyes. 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If the Harkles used a surrogate and then had the audacity to announce the pregnancy at Eugenie’s wedding, what would happen when the truth came out?

• Wow
Reactions: 43
KC3 looks well at Epsom today, although his (beautiful) filly Treasure came 11th after running at 3rd in the Oaks. I hope they had a nice day despite the dreadful weather.

It's Ladies Day... all I can say, judging from the DM pics, a lot of them aint no ladies - Smegz would have been in her element!

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you Palpatine for the new thread and recap.
Congratulations TheCutiePatootie on the title.

Is Smeg making her jam in her kitchen or getting it made in China.

I am wondering what sort of day Smeg had when the Nigeria First Lady said she was half naked.
Sobbing on the floor as usual when things don't go her way.

What will the gruesomes do to try and upstage the RF events coming up.

Will dimwit and ho get their comeuppance.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Exactly that. She's a mother of 3 young children Her focus needs to be on her recovery, and family time. I don't need or want to know the ins and outs - she has every right to her privacy at the moment. Look forward to seeing her back when she is well.
Some people could do with following her example of Privacy !
I agree totally. Catherine is in a catch 22 situation. If she goes public and looks very different to how we remember her we'll get nutters screaming she's a disgrace going out looking unpolished or she's dying or whatever. She is under immense public scrutiny and I don't blame her for waiting and healing in private and doing what she needs to do for her family and herself to feel comfortable before resuming public duties. She owes us nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Fake tan and desperation.
Stinky hair that doesn’t get washed due to the hair extensions and straightening . Women who straighten their hair hate to get it wet Using a tub vs shower is problematic for her because while it keeps the hair dry, she loses the fake tan on her body. The cigarettes and weed help with the rest of the stink. Chemical smells from fake tanner and hair straightener add to the mix. She probably dumps on perfume to cover it all up. You can smell her before you see her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Fingers crossed for you
---

Would be lovely to see her, but I hope she doesn't feel obliged to make an appearance, and only does it if she feels truly up to it.
OMG! If she appeared the thunderous noise would shake the stones of the palace! The advanatsge of the balcony is that she would be viewed from afar unless they allow a TV camera with one of those mega lenses.

• Heart
OMG! If she appeared the thunderous noise would shake the stones of the palace! The advanatsge of the balcony is that she would be viewed from afar unless they allow a TV camera with one of those mega lenses.
There's not enough plates in the world, let alone Montecito to handle Catherine appearing on the balcony :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I worry that something more serious could be going on, we get reports that Catherine and William have been seen out together but Catherine is never seen, like you say in a limo or waving from a window.
If she hadn't completely disappeared the rumours and vacuum wouldn't have occurred, I am starting to wonder if it's normal to be poorly this long, then I read on here that it takes a long time to recover after chemotherapy.
If Catherine can go out privately why can't she be seen more from a window etc, it seems so long since we have seen her that I begin to wonder if it is something terminal, are the public being kept in the dark, I am starting to fear that a newsflash could happen anytime with bad news concerning Catherine.
She probably tires easily. Between major abdominal surgery and chemo, even a fit person is totally thrown off. She wants to keep a sense of normalcy for her children and that is where she is expending her energy. If she goes on the school run even with another person driving, she probably has to take a nap when she goes back home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
It would be lovely if she appeared but I think it would be asking too much of her.
What I would like to see is the children in a carriage, maybe with Sophie (I’m assuming William, Anne and Edward will be on horseback) and possible Louise.
If she was in a carriage with the children the journey might be uncomfortable for her and George and Charlotte would be worried about her. Louis might be a bit too young to understand.
Then the children on the balcony with Charles, Camilla and William. And the other senior royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I worry that something more serious could be going on, we get reports that Catherine and William have been seen out together but Catherine is never seen, like you say in a limo or waving from a window.
If she hadn't completely disappeared the rumours and vacuum wouldn't have occurred, I am starting to wonder if it's normal to be poorly this long, then I read on here that it takes a long time to recover after chemotherapy.
If Catherine can go out privately why can't she be seen more from a window etc, it seems so long since we have seen her that I begin to wonder if it is something terminal, are the public being kept in the dark, I am starting to fear that a newsflash could happen anytime with bad news concerning Catherine.
I've mentioned this before but in the months leading up to the Queens death the newsreaders were in black alot as though they had been briefed that she was unwell and breaking news could happen at any minute, perhaps keep an eye on them. As silly as it sounds for a major public figure I'm sure they are told more than they can let on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've mentioned this before but in the months leading up to the Queens death the newsreaders were in black alot as though they had been briefed that she was unwell and breaking news could happen at any minute, perhaps keep an eye on them. As silly as it sounds for a major public figure I'm sure they are told more than they can let on.

Well worry ourselves sick if we keep looking for signs like that. Makes sense though.

Hey, what colours would announcers wear for the Wannabe Orange Duo getting finally getting their comeuppance? Shades of not-orange would be too on the nose, I think 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.