Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You did indeed!

Well done - sterling research work there. We do need to test this hypothesis, of course. There is a nursery full of expendable pov children just through there. Assign them to random "ear removal", "photoshop" and "just ordinary pictures" groups and get cracking.

You'll find a white coat and a clipboard in that cupboard. I assume you have your own pen?
Excellent! Yes indeed I've a vast collection of pens and pencils - my usual instruments of choice. So we'll be good to go once I've completed the HG Tudor-A Hitler 'Become a Psychopath, Take Life to the Extremes' course. Whereupon I'll have to source a set of machetes (could @Nuttynana help with these? ) and perhaps some ether for the more active participants. (Alternatively we could employ a moonlighting trainee NHS surgeon to do the wet stuff - and get started quicker. OK, yes I am trying to wriggle out of the hurty, messy bit....and I'd kind of like to keep my normal personality)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine being so obsessed that you brief a media outlet about the fact you're not attending a wedding as you didn't want to cause drama...after everyone knew!!
This has Markles sticky fingers all over it! It SCREAMS narc revenge! Maybe they were told it’s an event where they bride and groom rightfully want the attention on themselves on their very special and expensive day, so narc made sure any mention of said wedding has her/dimwit ALL OVER IT! No one is more special than THEM! Be it veterans at an event created for them, The Queen at her Jubilee, The Queen at her own funeral, or a bride and groom at their own wedding! The focus and noise must be all about the true stars HENRY AND MEGHAN!!! She knows without him she wouldn’t have this platform, she’s thinking she can continue without him…hence the Nigeria fiasco, but she keeps messing things up on her own, so she keeps him around! He’s a worn out grubby pathetic used rag she keeps around for mopping up her mess!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Off topic, but this has cheered me up no end - Army has released footage of the three injured horses than ran through London…it’s beautiful…

Awww! They look so happy and joyful! I'm so glad they were able to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I fully believe if there had been a big birthday bash there would be pictures. Background would have been tipped off by MeAgain to snap celebs going on and out. I also believe that there is no way in Hell they were invited to this upcoming wedding.

Reactions: 38
Ahhh....

---
Royal Visits were slightly different then...

---
Someone knows the words...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just been shopping in Target (Perth, Western Australia). Spare is priced at $35 and next to it is the autobiography of Sam Neill for $8. A hugely interesting and talented man full of gratitude while battling cancer. Makes H look even more like a weasel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Obviously, it's all part of the cunning plan that HM Judiciary has to make stoat into the most loathed and reviled British man whingeing, petulant Kevin de Linkwent-Spare forever. (Chuckie doesn't even have to lift a finger.)
Theses judges know a bit about how long ropes have to be to hang people. The self-operated ones have to be a bit longer I guess.
I hope you're right.

I'm hoping that they're letting him take it to the very highest level so that when the "Bugger off and take that trollop with you" decision comes, he has no wiggle room, but I'm not optimistic any more.

I just don't recognise this country, the British government, the police force, the health service, the education system - or the Royal Family. TLQ, when in full health, would have kicked his arse into gear long since.

KC is as weak as piss - even if he wasn't ill. He still regards HIS son as being more important than the rest of the country and everybody else's children. We are royally (probably literally) f*cked, IMO.
---
Excellent! Yes indeed I've a vast collection of pens and pencils - my usual instruments of choice. So we'll be good to go once I've completed the HG Tudor-A Hitler 'Become a Psychopath, Take Life to the Extremes' course. Whereupon I'll have to source a set of machetes (could @Nuttynana help with these? ) and perhaps some ether for the more active participants. (Alternatively we could employ a moonlighting trainee NHS surgeon to do the wet stuff - and get started quicker. OK, yes I am trying to wriggle out of the hurty, messy bit....and I'd kind of like to keep my normal personality)
As long as you have the pens.

At least three colours.

We can work around the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

But ... But ... Erm ... You post in this thread so forget keeping any "normal personality" Sami.

On topic, the Gruesomes have gone very quiet again. No more "marketing" jam or other stuff. Think that business has flopped, like everything else they do. 🙄

Reactions: 22
About 3 years ago, Harry was quoted as saying that David Foster was like a second father to him. Given the recent post by Mr. Foster, I'd say that the statement was hyperbole. A second father who states that he has not met the children or been invited to their home? Don't' think so.
Well the first father hasn't, so what's the difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
TRG. Judge Bean is the same one who let M 'win' her case against the press.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I've been calling for years for the RF to act and remove titles but admit now I was wrong. I'm absolutely loving seeing them destroy themselves step by step
Aside from the self-imploding, I want the Sussex title to stay. It's basically meaningless. It's not a prestige second-son Dukedom like York has always been. It's a Dukedom in name only. And it means Smeg's Princess fantasies remain dead in the water.

The current Dukes of Gloucester and Kent are Princes because they are male line grandsons of King George V. Their respective sons/heirs are non-direct line great-grandchildren so are purely Earls, and once they inherit their fathers' Dukedoms they'll be known as Your Grace. And the Dukedoms will cease to be Royal ones.

It's why KC3 was concerned about the DofE title being hereditary in Edward's line. Same thing. With James it would have been Royal. Subsequently it would not.

After Aldi, Sussex will cease to be a Royal Dukedom and Hazbeen's line will move swiftly along to Royal irrelevance. Aldi's children will not be entitled to Prince/Princess either.

Meanwhile, as the grandchildren of King William, Louis' children will.

I wonder if Haz and Smeg have sussed that one out yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

I really like how William clearly enjoys his Equerry being all nice and dressed up - even matching William (like the velvet jacket) - and very visible. No tantrums about someone outshining him etc ❤ Sparry would have created a scene over the gold braid in this photo. Just like he did after William's wedding.

Although to be fair, the Ho apparently didn't mind having the bodyguard match her either 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We are all doing a fabulous impression of Handbag... sitting back & waiting for someone else to do all the work....like set up new threads....

Oh the life of the elite......😂

I tried once, failed miserably, as on my phone so had to call in the marvellous admins. So I will avoid that humiliation again 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.