Harry & Meghan #446 Where Are Archigon and Invisibly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HG Tudor gets on my nerves. He puts on that posh accent. You can hear it on certain words.
And he tries to be clever.
Not impressed
He was probably trying to be funny and hinting she had been taking drugs, ie chemicals.
Or maybe he could smell her fake tan.

Smelling of chemicals makes me think of two things.
1) the strong smell of bleach - maybe she had been trying to scrub off fake tan from her palms after applying it with her fingers.

Or

2) the smell of ammonia. Sometimes ones urine or body odour can smell of it and it's usually a sign of a kidney infection or too much protein in a diet.
Was he hinting at either of those chemical smells??

What????

I bloody hate people being vague. Either come right out with it or STFU.
That goes for Lady C as well. Hope her hinting at a bombshell sold a few more copies of her book.
Completely agree HG Tudor is big pompous red flannel trouser wearing bleep!

A chemical smell could mean anything, if he really had met her why wasn’t he more specific.

She probably has very stinky breath though as you can see from her frame she has given up eating, which probably means her body is in ketosis all the time, which makes your breath honk!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a question.

Why does Hazno always look as if he has slept in his clothes, and the Nakedness of Sussex always look like she is wearing someone else's?

Whatever the reason, I reckon we should all blame Ashey Cole 🤣

Come on Wibble, I think your thread title awaits...:LOL::D

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Good morning afternoon! Woke up to a shiny new thread and title today - lovely way to start off the weekend! 🕯

I was kind of hoping for a recap because the last thread just flew by and I have no hopes of catching up. But what you said, @Palpatine, sums this whole thing up (and it made me laugh too!). The Gruesomes are just so boring! We can just say that they must have been bleep-ing, and that covers it all!

Won't get into the merits and demerits of a certain person of the fake orange variety, but in my experience they're all different coins of the same global currency. The end goal is money and power, all we can hope for is that even if for PR, they might help make at least a few people's lives a bit easier. Pretty sad, but it is what it is 🤷

Yesterday I came across a post by a passionate young wildlife photographer, basically lamenting that the candidates in our ongoing elections aren't talking about climate change (let's not debate this! 😂) - this summer has been brutal on wildlife - and urging them to vote for the ones who do/push their candidates to talk about it.

Good kid, intelligent, and apparently well-traveled, but seems fairly innocent too. It will be really sad when he realises that the world is full of Sparries who only contribute greenhouse gases every time they open their mouths. There are good, genuine people too, but the Sparries and Smegsies seem to be overrunning the whole place. They're definitely quite loud and incessant 🙄

It all just ties in in ways that give me a headache every time I think about it. Sometimes I long for the days when this whole Sussexes drama was just like a saas-bahu soap (in-laws drama) and we could just cringe-laugh at Smegsy's fashion sense.

Oh well.

Typing everything between meetings. 46C at 12.30pm today. Hoping that my airconditioner and I both survive the afternoon (I'm feeling very sick and people's ACs have started catching fire/exploding). I'm using ice packs to keep my laptop cool enough 😂 The weather was supposed to be cooler today 🙄 Worried for tomorrow (polling day), if the heatwave persists.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

A chemical smell could mean anything, if he really had met her why wasn’t he more specific.

She probably has very stinky breath though as you can see from her frame she has given up eating, which probably means her body is in ketosis all the time, which makes your breath honk!
One of my friends in college swore she could smell morphine through someone's skin. Her dad had passed away from cancer and she said there was a peculiar smell that seemed to seep through skin while he was being medicated with it. One of our professors was a weird, sickly looking guy and she insisted that she could smell he was using opiates. I don't know if it's even possible.

If Archie exists, I am guessing he lives with a nanny somewhere apart from them and only meets his "parents" a few times a year. Maybe he's genetically theirs but I have a hard time believing M ever carried her. And I also struggle to believe the two live with children, or each other.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Until you have some experience of cancer and chemo (personally or family) I think it's hard to understand fully how gruelling it is. POW was always very thin to begin with, and undoubtedly will have lost more weight and frankly look haggard. It will take a year for her to recover, and even so she may have long lasting repercussions like adhesions, to deal with.

About three months after one of my surgeries I was out walking around the block with my hubby, and we bumped into friends of friends. I then heard via the grapevine that she'd told our mutual group of friends that she'd seen me and that there was 'really no excuse' for looking so awful and making no effort with my appearance (and I wasn't having chemo - the surgery had just gone wrong and I was in pain, waiting for more surgery to correct things). That's the sort of nastiness that everyday people live with, can you imagine what POW would be subjected to? I don't blame her one bit for staying out of sight. She will be terrified, exhausted and still recovering from the surgery. After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP. She said people aren't told that because they get depressed so they are told 3 months as that's when walking is easier, but everything improves a bit each month, it's a very gradual process.

I'm glad they issued the statement to stop the speculation about Trooping of the Colour. I think she'll be seen before the Christmas Concert, but that that may be the first official event she shows up at.

I hope the judge releases Harry's visa details, we have the right to know what he's done. He's abandoned all rights to privacy over drug use by publishing them in his book IMO. And I want to know if the issue that causes 'stigma' is related to sex workers.

I'd leave them with the Duke and Duchess titles, but take them off the RF website, out of COS, and sort out the issues around the births and therefore deal with LOS. Invictus needs to be stripped from them immediately - I think that's the most important as that's what gives them the platform internationally and with Netflix etc. I don't know the laws around LOS but as he choses not to live here, and believes it's unsafe due to racism, I think needs removing. Maybe if the Visa information becomes public it will confirm that he's unfit to have a senior role in the RF, because as long as he's a COS and in the LOS he does have a senior role.
After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP.

I worked closely with a team of Breast and Endocrine surgeons for three years, and can confirm this. Recovery from major surgery can take even longer than a year. Even though you are under anaesthetic, your body knows that it has been "assaulted", And that is without the additional stresses on the human frame caused by chemotherapy etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
One of my friends in college swore she could smell morphine through someone's skin. Her dad had passed away from cancer and she said there was a peculiar smell that seemed to seep through skin while he was being medicated with it. One of our professors was a weird, sickly looking guy and she insisted that she could smell he was using opiates. I don't know if it's even possible.

If Archie exists, I am guessing he lives with a nanny somewhere apart from them and only meets his "parents" a few times a year. Maybe he's genetically theirs but I have a hard time believing M ever carried her. And I also struggle to believe the two live with children, or each other.
I used to work with a girl who drank a lot of Chardonnay and you could smell that on her skin after a night out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

HG Tudor is big pompous red flannel trouser wearing bleep!

Agree - he thinks he's a lot cleverer than he is, and half the time can't even read his own writing (and has never bothered to rehearse his scripts - loads of errors) and he repeats himself a lot and doesn't actually offer much information, I stopped listening to him long ago - but he puts out tons of videos - must be making a fecking fortune from the attached advertising!

EDIT - had put two "m"s on "from(m)" and when I noticed it it got on my tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just spotted this....
I have no idea what AFP fact checker is and I probably should Google but I can't be bothered!
It's a tale of old, Harkles get criticized and days later it's either revoked or someone high & mighty tells us not to believe it.
Also, why is it ALWAYS only the British press that get called out? Was this only reported in the UK? 🤔🙄
View attachment 2966223
Is AFP a subsidiary of ARO? :unsure:

Could AFP stand for American Factually Princess? :unsure:

🤣
---
I wonder what she smells like?
Desperation 😂
---
HG Tudor gets on my nerves. He puts on that posh accent. You can hear it on certain words.
And he tries to be clever.
Not impressed
He was probably trying to be funny and hinting she had been taking drugs, ie chemicals.
Or maybe he could smell her fake tan.

Smelling of chemicals makes me think of two things.
1) the strong smell of bleach - maybe she had been trying to scrub off fake tan from her palms after applying it with her fingers.

Or

2) the smell of ammonia. Sometimes ones urine or body odour can smell of it and it's usually a sign of a kidney infection or too much protein in a diet.
Was he hinting at either of those chemical smells??

What????

I bloody hate people being vague. Either come right out with it or STFU.
That goes for Lady C as well. Hope her hinting at a bombshell sold a few more copies of her book.
Or

3) acetone if she has diabetes

Or

4) latex if she had moonbumpitis

😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
HG Tudor is big pompous red flannel trouser wearing bleep!

Agree - he thinks he's a lot cleverer than he is, and half the time can't even read his own writing (and has never bothered to rehearse his scripts - loads of errors) and he repeats himself a lot and doesn't actually offer much information, I stopped listening to him long ago - but he puts out tons of videos - must be making a fecking fortune fromm the attached advertising!
I'd be surprised if he wasn't all those things and thinking he's cleverer than he is - after all he has declared himself to be a narcissistic psychopath. Very few of that kind admit they are, let alone crown themselves as the worst kind. But I guess we should be happy if making YT videos is the one thing that gratifies him instead of being out there murdering people.

Edit: I wonder if any of this is true or just one of his plots: https://www.quora.com/What-hints-do-we-have-of-HG-Tudor-s-true-identity

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Disclaimer: I have no idea of who this Tudor guy is and not listened to any of his videos, so can't offer an opinion on him.

However, my husband really hates the smell of fake tan -and he has always said it smells "chemically" and not nice.

Some people say fake tan smell a bit like biscuits. I must admit I haven't worn it in ages but I think the chemicals in the fake tan react differently on different people, a bit like perfume maybe, and it either suits you or doesn't.

As we know, Smeg is naturally the original mega white fridge - her legs etc are paler than your average freckly kind of British person I'd noticed.

She is naturally really pale so the fake tan must be layered up quite heavily and she probably has to go for one of those St Tropez darker types of tan to get as orange as she does. I expect the smelling of chemicals is definitely fake tan. Actually my husband said - checmical loo smelling :ROFLMAO: now that I think about it, not just chemicals.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Until you have some experience of cancer and chemo (personally or family) I think it's hard to understand fully how gruelling it is. POW was always very thin to begin with, and undoubtedly will have lost more weight and frankly look haggard. It will take a year for her to recover, and even so she may have long lasting repercussions like adhesions, to deal with.

About three months after one of my surgeries I was out walking around the block with my hubby, and we bumped into friends of friends. I then heard via the grapevine that she'd told our mutual group of friends that she'd seen me and that there was 'really no excuse' for looking so awful and making no effort with my appearance (and I wasn't having chemo - the surgery had just gone wrong and I was in pain, waiting for more surgery to correct things). That's the sort of nastiness that everyday people live with, can you imagine what POW would be subjected to? I don't blame her one bit for staying out of sight. She will be terrified, exhausted and still recovering from the surgery. After my first abdominal surgery I was told it would be a year to recover by my GP. She said people aren't told that because they get depressed so they are told 3 months as that's when walking is easier, but everything improves a bit each month, it's a very gradual process.

I'm glad they issued the statement to stop the speculation about Trooping of the Colour. I think she'll be seen before the Christmas Concert, but that that may be the first official event she shows up at.

I hope the judge releases Harry's visa details, we have the right to know what he's done. He's abandoned all rights to privacy over drug use by publishing them in his book IMO. And I want to know if the issue that causes 'stigma' is related to sex workers.

I'd leave them with the Duke and Duchess titles, but take them off the RF website, out of COS, and sort out the issues around the births and therefore deal with LOS. Invictus needs to be stripped from them immediately - I think that's the most important as that's what gives them the platform internationally and with Netflix etc. I don't know the laws around LOS but as he choses not to live here, and believes it's unsafe due to racism, I think needs removing. Maybe if the Visa information becomes public it will confirm that he's unfit to have a senior role in the RF, because as long as he's a COS and in the LOS he does have a senior role.

That's what a lot of people are forgetting. She's still in recovery from major surgery. She had that in mid-January. It's not even 5 months ago. And now she's having chemo on top of that. KC3 didn't resume any proper duties until 3 months after the start of his treatment, which is still ongoing in some form. Catherine is just coming up to the 3 month period, so if she's feeling well enough to go out a little bit with the family, good on her. Frankly she should take her time. Why come back too soon? She'll just face abuse from the increasingly pathetic Squaddies and a media desperate for headlines. And she can't really rely on support from BP. Their silence was deafening when she was going through that tit with the photoshop. If she decided to do a Duchess of Kent type of thing and live a private life until it's time for her to be Queen, I really wouldn't blame her in the slightest. Not after the crap she's put up with over the years, particularly since Smeg arrived dripping with venom.

The RF needs her more than she needs them. I wouldn't show my face until the Harkles had been dealt with and neutered.

And BIB

I agree with everything you've said. CoS and the website are simple to do. LoS a little more complicated but changes can surely be made. Sweden did it. If Madeleine's kids aren't educated in Sweden they'll be removed.

Also, Smeg loathes being a Duchess while Catherine is both a Princess and a more senior Duchess.

Many people don't understand exact titles and styles, so we know Princess Henry would swiftly morph into Princess Meghan. She'd see to that herself. Without 'Sussex' I wouldn't put it past them to add 'Wales'. Haz tried to get the 'Harry Wales' thing going again in 2022 before TLQ died. And the Diana contingent, particularly in the US, would lap it up. They'd style the kids 'of Wales', just like the genuine Wales kids.

You'd have a rival 'Wales' family in the US. Ones who resent the real Wales family and will do absolutely anything to discredit and overshadow them. And BP would probably wring their hands and do duck all.

JMO

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Thank you for that!❤ I am a HUGE supporter of DJT! Why? Because I keep up with what’s going on; what HAS been going on for a LONG time & what is currently happening to my country!! DJT loves this country as do I and millions of other Americans! He’s not an angel, but he put the American people first as president by pulling us out of the WHO & forcing other countries to pony-up their fair share as UN members. So what’s going on now in America is NOT GOOD! Our border is wide open & DHS is doing NOTHING to stem the tide! They WANT to bring us to our knees, and if you don’t get it? Look at Ireland, Scotland, Canada-all part of the UK!! They are already experiencing what the globalists are doing & watching their freedoms melt away & those countries and others now have native populations replaced with illegals. Sharia Law, and a total loss of freedom is not far behind! If you have no idea how the Communist Revolution began in China, then do your homework, because what you see happening around the globe is the start of it! DJT’s trial was a farce and the judge AND his daughter took donations/bribes. It’s a fact you won’t hear on mainstream media, though! The Biden regime is corrupt. So is the Dept of Justice, DHS, and all the other three letter agencies! You wonder why Prick Harry & his bleep wife get away w/what they do? It’s because I sincerely believe they have powerful backers so they will NEVER be held to account!! Why would they be if EVERYONE supporting them is just as corrupt as they are?!?!
Welcome to the global tit show, everyone!!! 🤬
:::stepping off my soap box now:::
Sorry if anyone is offended, but I am NOT happy about this verdict!!!
Perfectly said @Who’sYerDaddy. This is sick stuff.

Which I don't need because I am getting ready to go in for my second bone surgery. In my heart I am afraid. Thank you to everyone who has wished me good luck and, yes, hope to be high as a kite later. Even for just a few minutes would be a gift!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Good luck @DoubleOld. ❤

And lovely support for Catherine from the Irish Guards.

. We are even more determined to make the Colonel’s Review the best yet for her. We are so proud to have The Princess of Wales as the Colonel of the Irish Guards.'

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Which I don't need because I am getting ready to go in for my second bone surgery. In my heart I am afraid. Thank you to everyone who has wished me good luck and, yes, hope to be high as a kite later. Even for just a few minutes would be a gift!
I will keep you in my prayers, my New Hampshire “neighbor!” 🥰 It will all be okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

q89447n290tz.jpg

Good Luck
❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.