Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning đŸ„±

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is counting on it and that is why he did it. He wants to whinge that the Wales are there so why not the Sussex. I can think of a zillion reasons.
Hate to say it but this is a very clever move by the Sussexes. Using Harriman they've targeted Catherine's gallery - she's been patron since 2012. The photo will soon be up and they'll have been given permission already to include it for the Gallery. It's irrelevant whether it's awaiting cataloguing.

Handy too that thanks to Chuck's willingness to throw Catherine under a bus to save Camilla, Gallery Patron Catherine was officially outed as "the other racist" in Scobie's End Game. This in turn was because Chuck wrote to the Ho (against HM's advice) lamenting the fact that she the Ho smelt unconscious bias or whiff of racism in the RF. The Ho has exploited this because she was enabled. Enabling is the name of the game!

Harriman's being a POC plus the recent wheeling out of the Buckingham Palace Curator to state that Royals have always edited photos and portraits has ensured Harriman's immunity from criticism. This can now retrospectively apply to the Harkle photoshops and the fake Ffark photos with the Senior Royals in them.

Chuck will not shut down the Sussex squad's illegal trolling. The Ho needs them in place in case anyone steps out of line. Like here. Simple.

This I think is the answer to what Avid Gardener and Tom Markle - and us - are asking when they say WFF is going on? The Sussexes need their Squad, Bouzy and Omid. They are allowed to operate with impunity as a potent and destructive weapon, and the deal is that they leave Chuck and his wife alone. There's your answer, in my opinion.

Tin hat on, this was why the Mother's Day photo was planted on the KP website. Sabotage, I never thought it was Catherine and William who posted it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Morning everyone! Was very surprised to see the lot of you voted for my thread suggestion, so for that I humbly say “Aww schucks” and “Thank you!”) â˜ș
I saw Elon’s Starlink in the sky last night & it looked like this traveling at quite a fast clip! Fascinating!
I also saw this just a bit ago on X & rolled my eyeballs out of their sockets. 🙄 STFU, Harry!
IMG_7379.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck đŸ§œâ€â™€ïž
The Sussexes didn't sing the British National Anthem on their Nigeria trip. They claimed they didn't know it was going to be played, the Ho said she didn't know the words so Harald stayed silent in support. How petty and childish.
The king was hurt by this and it was seen as a snub. This royal feud shows no signs of abating.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Hate to say it but this is a very clever move by the Sussexes. Using Harriman they've targeted Catherine's gallery - she's been patron since 2012. The photo will soon be up and they'll have been given permission already to include it for the Gallery. It's irrelevant whether it's awaiting cataloguing.

Handy too that thanks to Chuck's willingness to throw Catherine under a bus to save Camilla, Gallery Patron Catherine was officially outed as "the other racist" in Scobie's End Game. This in turn was because Chuck wrote to the Ho (against HM's advice) lamenting the fact that she the Ho smelt unconscious bias or whiff of racism in the RF. The Ho has exploited this because she was enabled. Enabling is the name of the game!

Harriman's being a POC plus the recent wheeling out of the Buckingham Palace Curator to state that Royals have always edited photos and portraits has ensured Harriman's immunity from criticism. This can now retrospectively apply to the Harkle photoshops and the fake Ffark photos with the Senior Royals in them.

Chuck will not shut down the Sussex squad's illegal trolling. The Ho needs them in place in case anyone steps out of line. Like here. Simple.

This I think is the answer to what Avid Gardener and Tom Markle - and us - are asking when they say WFF is going on? The Sussexes need their Squad, Bouzy and Omid. They are allowed to operate with impunity as a potent and destructive weapon, and the deal is that they leave Chuck and his wife alone. There's your answer, in my opinion.

Tin hat on, this was why the Mother's Day photo was planted on the KP website. Sabotage, I never thought it was Catherine and William who posted it.
Or the Harkles, and their PR team, are under the impression that the more people see them the more they will like them.
Thus if you put this photo in the National portrait gallery magically their public image will be transformed.

Plus Denise Welch will spend a fortune in the gift shop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I just wanted to let you guys know if you haven’t watched the latest TRG video that you are missing out on some of THE BEST MEMES I’ve seen on the Harkles!! đŸ€Ł Matter of fact? They’re SO GOOD, I didn’t even really pay attention to what she was saying!! Even if you view it with the volume off, it’s guaranteed to give you a laugh!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her. I know she's brave but the scrutiny would be terrible.

That's exactly what the Harkles want. Let the commonwealth crumble so William can never be head of state anywhere other than Britain.
They don't care that the Chinese are moving in by stealth and will own the majority of the world the way things are going. They can't see beyond the end of their own spiteful noses.
Well, if the Commonwealth crumbles at least the Harkles won't have anywhere to parade around with the Cosplay Royal tour. And there won't be anything for Haz to fantasise about being Head of.

And William will still be King. And he would be able to do all sorts of things if he didn't have to secure the agreement of all the Realms.

Haz will be even less relevant.

So there is that.

Haz might need to be careful what he wishes for.

And BIB

I think Rebecca English said this week that Catherine's been out and about more, so if true it's a good sign. And also that people are protecting her privacy if they see her. Plus William looks in good spirits.

KC3 is clearly having his cancer treatment in central London, but I bet Catherine isn't. I don't think I'd want to be having it at a hospital where unauthorised staff allegedly attempted to access my medical records. She's probably nearer to home.

Even if she feels ready, I doubt she'll be seen now until after the GE. Her comeback would overshadow the campaign for days.

But we'll see William (and maybe George) at tomorrow's Cup Final. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Meghans Mole.

Thanks @LadyMuck đŸč
Meghan's Mole showed a Video of a Reborn Doll which appeared to breathe, move and suck its dummy in a very lifelike way. Creepy.
It reminded her of the Number One Question: Why did the Royal Family allow the Sussexes to present a doll to the world who they pretended was Archie? In a 3-minute tense video, the Ho blinking rapidly, Harald stumbling by saying that babies change so much in 2 weeks...Ffark didn't move, and Harald jabbed his thumb so hard into the baby that his thumb was white. The baby would have cried.
This was a bogus photocall.

On 8th May 2019 Scrotus posted that HM had met Archie for the first time in Windsor Castle.
Scrotus then posted that the Sussexes had no plans to ask for royal titles for their children.

Why did the RF allow this? Whose idea was it? The Ho didn't even hold her own child, and took massive strides when leaving the hall. Why are they all playing these stupid games? Surrogates are not allowed in the Line of Succession, and there are no birth certificates available to view for the Sussex children - unlike George, Charlotte and Louis.
I think the answer to why TRF allowed this might have been because it was a big pay-out for the Sussexes and Harald might have persuaded HM. No British press were allowed, it was a Porker and Gayle King exclusive timed to appear first thing on GMA breakfast.
The British press were bypassed and there was only the Gayle King pap allowed.
For this the pap would have had to obtain BP clearance and permission.
Iirc Tom Bower said they received 3 Million which was paid to them directly in the US, though it's against the rules for royals to do this.
The next day the British media caught up with the news, but Gayle got the scoop.
Of a doll. Karma.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ä° took some heart from this video although TRG believes we will never see accountability or comeuppance for the Harkles because King's son. There is real Harkle fatigue (it's been 6 long years and counting).

• Sick
Reactions: 28
So THE DAILY BEAST is reporting 'sources' say Catherine won't be seen until the end of the year They use the words 'shes with her biological family' as bait
People reading this as true 🙄 using it as an excuse to bash her for being lazy or even dead
I have to say William looks remarkably happy if this was true

I think and I know Catherine may disagree but I believe KP need to make a statement and put this to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Breaking News

According to Tom Quinn in the Mirror.
The ticket collector has come forward to confirm, that him/she thanked Nissan Hariboman and confirmed they danced in the streets when Mr Hariboman spoke out against the dangers of women in their 60s or 70s.
The train Driver has confirmed that he/her threw themself down on the floor and wept tears of joy when she/him learned that the train was now cleansed of passive aggressive eye rolling.
Asked about the incident, a wax face puppet a source close to the matter said "I see myself in him."

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck đŸ§šâ€â™€ïž
The NPG media team are being rather vague about the inclusion of the Sussex Harriman photo, and nobody seems to know why this portrait was submitted.
The Ho however wants the portrait unveiling to be filmed and the footage used in her cookery show. This is a clever PR move by her marketing team for the US if not necessarily for the UK.
More later, Neil said.
Thanks for posting.
There are several magazine and newspaper articles all saying today for the first time that it's highly unlikely we will see Catherine this year. Reports of her working on her project were a false hope, they said, and that the circle of trust is tiny. "Interestingly, the Middleton have never let her down."
Her diary is empty for the rest of the year, but there "may be" a video update at some stage.

• Sad
  • Wow
Gosh, didn't see that coming đŸ˜Č
Screenshot_20240525-141612.png

On topic, I HATE Harry. He is a vindictive, spineless hole.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Thanks @LadyMuck đŸ§œâ€â™€ïž
The Sussexes didn't sing the British National Anthem on their Nigeria trip. They claimed they didn't know it was going to be played, the Ho said she didn't know the words so Harald stayed silent in support. How petty and childish.
The king was hurt by this and it was seen as a snub. This royal feud shows no signs of abating.
Surely a whip smart woman with so much time on her hands could have learnt the words by now. It's hardly difficult. A combination of stupidity and arrogance.

• Sick
I’ve told you all that I live in this remote gated community now. In my mind I like to think it’s a lot like the little English villages we see on TV
well, maybe not Midsommer
lol. But, i do agree with Agatha Christie, that every ‘village’ is a microcosm of the world in general.

A few years ago, a couple moved here and built one of the most beautiful houses on the lake. Both husband and wife had had very successful careers and if this ‘village’ had a Prince and Princess, they would be it. In time, J and I became very good friends.

During the pandemic, J called one day to confide that she was an ovarian cancer survivor before moving here
 and that her cancer had returned. She told me then EXACTLY how she wanted this handled
NO pity! I told her that I would never ask a question
but when she wanted to talk, I would be there for her. And that has worked well for us.

When the Pandemic fear subsided here and we all saw her again
she had lost all her lovely hair. And, yes, there was tittering about it at first in the neighborhood
BUT
and this is not just ‘kindness’ talking
she looked BEAUTIFUL. She had her eyebrows stenciled
wore larger earrings
and just carried herself with such great confidence! Her loss of hair looked more like a fashion statement than a consequence of cancer.

The POW, like my friend, has stunning bone structure, facial features. They both have impeccable fashion sense. On one hand, I support the POW in doing whatever emotionally is best for her
but my friend has been an incredible inspiration to all of us here “in the Bubble”, as we call it. Imagine what the POW could do! Imagine the courage and self-confidence other cancer patients might draw from her!

Unfortunately, my friend has now had another reoccurrence, another surgery , 
and another short round of chemo. But somehow, in between, she continues to play golf, travel, entertain, and take a leadership role here in our little community. Weirdly, we sometimes forget the battle for her life that she is waging behind the scenes. No matter how and when her story ends, she has given us years of instruction in how to carry our own burdens and LIVE!

The POW is poised to do all this
but on a global level. There will always be haters and deranged Sugars
.but unlike this egotistical airhead M
spouting word salad and racial victimization
the POW has an opportunity to show the world the exact opposite
that no, even CANCER cant make you a victim! While Markle is hell-bent in showing off her clothes, jewelry, material grift, I think the POW will ‘show-off’ her strength and the solidarity of shared empathy and inspiration.

Markle is the role model for jealousy, anger and self-pity. She can twerk around certain countries of the world holding her racial pity parties
but the POW is poised to offer a message unconfined by race, gender, or ethnic background. It’s a cruel calling but maybe the POW has been called to be a role model for
HUMAN strength, resilience, courage
.the opposite of self-pity.

Think of the millions she can uplift! And I think she will
no matter how she handles the struggles of chemo and the loss of her hair. In a way, this is her moment
like when, during the bombing of WWII, the King and Queen remained in London, and kept their children there with them
bonding with their subjects in an incredible and indestructible way!

Part of me hopes, when we see her again, that she embraces whatever the reality is. There are little children with cancer who must face their classmates cruel teasing
and here would be the POW saying, “Bring it on, haters. This isn’t Markle’s Hollywood fakery, this is real Life
and your future Queen is strong enough to take it and yes
THRIVE!”

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks @LadyMuck đŸ§šâ€â™€ïž
The NPG media team are being rather vague about the inclusion of the Sussex Harriman photo, and nobody seems to know why this portrait was submitted.
The Ho however wants the portrait unveiling to be filmed and the footage used in her cookery show. This is a clever PR move by her marketing team for the US if not necessarily for the UK.
More later, Neil said.
They are that couple that are not invited to anything but shamelessly invite themselves along, screaming racism & mistreatment if that doesn't work.
Annoyingly effective and I really need karma to take a swipe.

I miss Catherine's steady & reliable presence 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is it the public?

Or is mischief makers with nothing better to do?
I think you're right it's mischief-makers. The vast majority of people wish her well and privacy, but the downside of the tight lid on news about Catherine has created a vacuum where the Sussex Squad can make mischief. It's only them really, but they cause a lot of trouble and spread horrible rumours. One thing we see on this thread is worry for William and their children, worry about the future of the Monarchy as W&C are crucial. There's a huge gap now, and people are uneasy especially as it's filled with stealthy Sussex encroachment and appeasement.

If the Commonwealth is to be protected from Stoat visits and damage, the Head of the Commonwealth needs to put out an official Buckingham Palace statement that the Sussexes in no way represent the Monarchy, Government or Commonwealth. First the Stoat needs removing from the RF website, LoS and CoS. Show you mean it and get off the fence, and don't leave it to a High Commissioner to say that the British government wasn't involved in the tour. Meaningless flannel.

Does anyone know what Dan Wootton's big reveal was? He was going to blow the lid on something?
---
Thank you for responding to my question @Cinnamon.girl.

I don't understand KC's inaction over the Sussexes. It almost seems as if he is afraid of them. I'm sure that Hazno has done some serious emotional blackmail to KC: "If you were nicer to mummy she'd still be alive and everybody knows it" type sh*t. Can you imagine how Prince Philip (RIP) would have reacted if any of his children had behaved like Hazno?
BIB your post
." It almost seems as if he is afraid of them."
Express
Charles and William 'terrified' to unleash final act of humiliation on Harry and Meghan. King Charles and Prince William have had "lengthy discussions" about stripping Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of their Royal titles - but fear it would backfire."
"This year, Harry and Meghan reaffirmed their Royal ties by renaming their website Sussex.com, prominently featuring their Duke and Duchess of Sussex titles and a coat of arms."
"The site showcases an image of Harry and Meghan with the caption: "The Office of Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex". It also details their biographies, updates on their engagements, and highlights from their recent trip to Nigeria."

This article is by our friend Tom Quinn. Daily Dxpress, but significant. While we laugh at him and dismiss him along with other people like Ingrid Seward, Robert Hardman, Jennie Bond etc., these RRs or experts are a) working gagged and b) reporting what they are told to report, hence the sycophantic articles about C&C, no mention of the SS or the appeasement of the Sussexes.

The above narrative plays into "the Palace hands are tied", which is a disturbing and sudden departure from "playing the long game".

I don't believe William is in talks with his father about this, there's nothing to say and I bet he made his position clear a long time ago, William isn't "terrifidd" of anything and has nothing to fear as his hands are clean. His father shouldn't rope him into his own problems.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.