Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's probably very much afraid to be seen in public. I would be terrified in her shoes and would be definitely wearing a wig if I had lost my hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The way things are even if she hasn't lost her hair people will say she's worn a wig, if she debuts a shorter hair style they'll say it's just to attract attention and not because she's lost her hair.

It's no one's business but hers and she is entitled to privacy to recover. Cancer is a b*stard - even if you are fortunate to recover you are never the same afterwards. Many treatments are harsh and cause massive long term side effects.

It's stressful without having to go out and put everything and everyone else first while looking interested and immaculate in full glare of publicity.

As someone said if she returns to work now the story us about her, how she looks, how she feels when the story should be the organisation and people she's visiting.

We are living in a world of oversharing to claim victimhood and gain sympathy but that gives us no right to demand anything from others - especially for something as personal as this.

I hope we don't see her until the Carol concert if she feels upto that and I'm not reading anything into her condition - cancer treatments and ops (especially in the abdominal area) will take many months or even years to recover from.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
The way things are even if she hasn't lost her hair people will say she's worn a wig, if she debuts a shorter hair style they'll say it's just to attract attention and not because she's lost her hair.

It's no one's business but hers and she is entitled to privacy to recover. Cancer is a b*stard - even if you are fortunate to recover you are never the same afterwards. Many treatments are harsh and cause massive long term side effects.

It's stressful without having to go out and put everything and everyone else first while looking interested and immaculate in full glare of publicity.

As someone said if she returns to work now the story us about her, how she looks, how she feels when the story should be the organisation and people she's visiting.

We are living in a world of oversharing to claim victimhood and gain sympathy but that gives us no right to demand anything from others - especially for something as personal as this.

I hope we don't see her until the Carol concert if she feels upto that and I'm not reading anything into her condition - cancer treatments and ops (especially in the abdominal area) will take many months or even years to recover from.
Exactly. She can't win no matter what she does.
And it's a brutal world where schadenfreude is very much alive and well, often even among one's family - and that's ordinary families let alone the stab-everyone-in-the-back (or front) one she's been saddled with.

Reactions: 39
Neil Sean

Poor racist victim sends out picture of real Qween to portrait gallery, they have no idea why they've been sent it so file away and then the media accuse the patron who just happens to be Catherine of being a racist. Forget the fact she's battling cancer.

They are seriously exhausting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
That's an awful photo to send to the gallery - doesn't deserve storage space let alone exhibiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
OMG what is this 😲😂
At least they got the lump on his forehead right....
Other than that ?!
Screenshot_20240525-113843.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Such a photoshop fail - boobs too big, too much hair, too much muscle.

At least they've given her the weapon - so that bit is accurate!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also somehow in that picture they both look attractive and we all know that ain’t the truth anymore in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her. I know she's brave but the scrutiny would be terrible.

That's exactly what the Harkles want. Let the commonwealth crumble so William can never be head of state anywhere other than Britain.
They don't care that the Chinese are moving in by stealth and will own the majority of the world the way things are going. They can't see beyond the end of their own spiteful noses.
This, and sadly I think it won't be just her hair but likely she will look ill and frail. I think she deserves the time away to fully recover. She can do admin behind the scenes as she appears to be doing with the Early Years work. I dread how nasty the Sugars will be when she does make an appearance looking less than her previous picture of health :( People will be so nasty.
---
That's an awful photo to send to the gallery - doesn't deserve storage space let alone exhibiting.
It doesn't even deserve any digital storage space...a waste of pixels.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Well yes, but the thing to remember is that key in all of this Prince George.
In exactly the same way as Princess Elizabeth was the key in the debacle of Edward and Wallis.
Sorry @wibble I didn't understand what you meant about Prince George?
Good point
Like the Police have been prevented from investigating or prosecuting matters relating to TRF in the past, they have been told to lay off the Sussex Squad imo.

The S Squad stir up racial tension, attack freedom of speech and menace anyone who disagrees with them. They savaged the Wales family. As they say, WTF is going on?
We've been asking this for a long time.
The Sussex Squad suits a purpose for KC. What is it, what is the purpose? He could shut them down at a stroke.
Why doesn't he protect the public and his family from these poisonous trolls?
I believe it is thanks to him that the press don't report on it. Nobody does except on SM. Why is that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks DanDanTheIceCreamMan for the new thread.
Congratulations Who'syerdaddy on the title.

Thanks Thalia I have that annoying baby shark song going through my head now.
That photo doesn't do Smeg any favours, it accentuates that jaw of hers.

Reactions: 24

I hope we don't see her until the Carol concert if she feels up to that and I'm not reading anything into her condition - cancer treatments and ops (especially in the abdominal area) will take many months or even years to recover from.
Spot on.

I don't know why people are still expecting Catherine to appear RIGHT NOW when we know she's going thru chemo which takes months. The public seem to have developed the mental capacity of goldfish.

We'll see her when she's ready and not before (hopefully).

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Spot on.

I don't know why people are still expecting Catherine to appear RIGHT NOW when we know she's going thru chemo which takes months. The public seem to have developed the mental capacity of goldfish.

We'll see her when she's ready and not before (hopefully).
Is it the public?

Or is mischief makers with nothing better to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think mischief makers and press - because they're missing out on revenue.

Its all shite leave the woman alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Neil Sean from last thread
Thanks @LadyMuck 🐀
Neil said that Misan Harriman works for Paramount and was on the Sussex Nigeria trip. He recently shut down press allegations that he had doctored photos of the Sussexes, but has not sued.
A black and white portrait photo of the Stoats which he took now hangs in the National Portrait Gallery. The Princess of Wales is the patron.
Neil asked why they were in the National Portrait Gallery if they stepped back from royal life 4 years ago. What is this photograph meant to convey?
Neil rang the National Portrait Gallery, and said that people seemed stunned and he wasn't able to get any information.

@wibble posted in the last thread that Thomas Markle asked why the Police don't seem to be interested in investigating the Sussex Squad? Jmo, they've been told not to.

@DoubleOld post last thread said:
"Now unwell and on occasion "too emotionally fragile" to sort stuff out."

"Serious question from across the pond @Cinnamon.girl: If King Charles is too unwell to perform the duties of His position, couldn't Prince William act on his behalf, albeit temporarily? Or would it revert to Queen Camilla stepping in?"

KC is not too unwell to perform his duties, far from it and looks better than he has for a long time and is very active. Any illness he has is useful to avoid dealing with the Sussex problem and we naturally balk at criticising a man who we are daily told is sick. He could easily deal with the Sussexes if he wanted to, but the last thing he'll do is hand too much to William. He's waited a long time for this, and I don't think the penny has yet dropped with him what an utter pig's ear he's making of it.
Thank you for responding to my question @Cinnamon.girl.

I don't understand KC's inaction over the Sussexes. It almost seems as if he is afraid of them. I'm sure that Hazno has done some serious emotional blackmail to KC: "If you were nicer to mummy she'd still be alive and everybody knows it" type sh*t. Can you imagine how Prince Philip (RIP) would have reacted if any of his children had behaved like Hazno?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.