Harry & Meghan #445 Their conning has us yawning 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Juicy gossip on HAIRYMAN
Cosplay/wannabe photographer in the same way that scobiecunt is a cosplay/wannabe royal reporter, bouzy is a cosplay/wannabe tech entrepeneur, mos-shogbamimu is a cosplay/wannabe race warrior, harry is a cosplay/wannabe environmentalist, and the chief locust of them all, meghan is a cosplay/wannabe royal, pretend mother, and fake humanitarian.

It's one big circle of fraud and fantasy propping each other up, with them all at constant risk of being ejected from the circle the moment they start to crumble.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
It's one big circle of fraud and fantasy propping each other up, with them all at constant risk of being ejected from the circle the moment they start to crumble

That's exactly what it is. If the RF would just pick the right Jenga block the whole lot would fall down.

What don't they? I can only think it suits them not to. It would be easy enough with the money, power and influence they have.

Reactions: 36
That would require acknowledging someone other than themselves.

Not going to happen.
It would also be the end of her political career with the Democrats, shame the 'feminists' demanding she cover up in a 'muslim' country and probably lead to Iran putting a fatwa on her.
But it would the brave, beautiful and strong thing to do ;)

Reactions: 30
If you put two copies of this picture together and turn it upside down, you can just about make out Harold's self-esteem ;)
ahahaha

Pov. H's life goal is to get rid of the press

He's a moron, we need a press. Yes they can be vile but we need news and we need some people to report goings-on. Does he think he can take the whole lot down? Delulu...

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She's so incredibly RUDE to people.
Harry's voice when he makes a speech in that video sounds really weedy. He's sounding more emasculated every time we hear him speak.
My mental health.... whine whine whine. It's OK to feel sad... victim victim victim...

Women in Nigeria are traditionally strong and resilient. Its not in their culture to navel gaze and claim victimhood. I really can't see this westernised oppression bollocks going down well over there. They're not stupid they can see that internalised hatred towards your own culture and identifying as a victim makes you weak.

Neil Sean
Why does Neil Sean say that the National Portrait Gallery is seen as something for the elite? It's free to get in you muppet and anyone can go.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Love it!!!

I am just watching the Sidley Twins, and they have mentioned that the Sussexes are planning a trip to Ghana.

Ghana ✅
Nigeria ✅
Jamaica ✅

Hmmmm - hitting all those Commonwealth countries aren't we. It's very clear what their game is. They want to drip feed their unique brand of poison, and see the Commonwealth crumble. Not perhaps to spite QE2, but to ensure by the time Prince William ascends the throne, the whole thing has gone. Living their best life - to spite others.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Love it!!!

I am just watching the Sidley Twins, and they have mentioned that the Sussexes are planning a trip to Ghana.

Ghana ✅
Nigeria ✅
Jamaica ✅

Hmmmm - hitting all those Commonwealth countries aren't we. It's very clear what their game is. They want to drip feed their unique brand of poison, and see the Commonwealth crumble. Not perhaps to spite QE2, but to ensure by the time Prince William ascends the throne, the whole thing has gone. Living their best life - to spite others.
The way they are going they will unite the Commonwealth with hatred of the Harkles, to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the RF., following the maxim of "My enemy's enemy is my friend".

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her. I know she's brave but the scrutiny would be terrible.

Love it!!!

Ghana ✅
Nigeria ✅
Jamaica ✅

That's exactly what the Harkles want. Let the commonwealth crumble so William can never be head of state anywhere other than Britain.
They don't care that the Chinese are moving in by stealth and will own the majority of the world the way things are going. They can't see beyond the end of their own spiteful noses.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her.
Was just thinking exactly the same 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Harry's voice when he makes a speech in that video sounds really weedy. He's sounding more emasculated every time we hear him speak.
My mental health.... whine whine whine. It's OK to feel sad... victim victim victim...

Women in Nigeria are traditionally strong and resilient. Its not in their culture to navel gaze and claim victimhood. I really can't see this westernised oppression bollocks going down well over there. They're not stupid they can see that internalised hatred towards your own culture and identifying as a victim makes you weak.

Why does Neil Sean say that the National Portrait Gallery is seen as something for the elite? It's free to get in you muppet and anyone can go.

I haven't been to London for 10 years. I used to go a lot and the Portrait gallery was my favourite place to spend time.

Neil is in the very heart of London all the time so you'd think he'd be better informed.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The longer Catherine is absent the more worried I feel that she has had something very serious has happened to her and the treatment may have made her lose her hair. She won't want to walk around bald if she has lost her lovely hair and I don't blame her. I know she's brave but the scrutiny would be terrible.

That's exactly what the Harkles want. Let the commonwealth crumble so William can never be head of state anywhere other than Britain.
They don't care that the Chinese are moving in by stealth and will own the majority of the world the way things are going. They can't see beyond the end of their own spiteful noses.
If she has lost her hair she won’t be afraid to be seen in public. She might cry at home, but in front of others she will showing other sufferers that it’s ok.
She won’t be wearing straggly hair extensions from dead women.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.